3some-friendly Love Hotels?

Taylorjp

TAG Member
Reaction score
I only found 2 in Shibuya that are ok with more than 2 people, but old and pricey. Any other LH , that I don't need to give my ID at check in?

ID? Where did that happen? I have never been asked to show my ID at a LH.

My bad. You're so right, of course no ID has ever been required at LH; i just badly worded my question. More specifically, do Bali An hotels in Shinjuku require ID when checking in or reserving?

Bali An doesn't ask for ID when staying for a "rest". Dunno if it's different if you stay overnight, I've been to a couple that do.

Bali An is very nice, spacious and great amenities. Haven't had a 3some there sadly but they do advertise the rooms for group parties. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure those big groups of cute young girls are doing karaoke rather than having an orgy :'-(

More specifically, do Bali An hotels in Shinjuku require ID when checking in or reserving? I'm nihongo illiterate. Sorry for the confusion.

Dunno if it's different if you stay overnight, I've been to a couple that do.

Haven't been carded in any LH for staying rest (all over) or overnight (mostly Kabukicho area). One of those LH that I've used for overnight was Bali-An.

But yes, my question is are there any nice, good ones in Shibuya? Relatively new, clean and not too pricey?

SK Plaza on the other side of Dogenzaka. Old but they have clean party rooms. One of the rooms that I've used had 2 beds.