5-6 girls at the same time

Hate to say it, OP, but you're probably looking in the wrong country. I've always held the firm belief that with enough money, anything is possible...but you're looking for a half-dozen under-21yo Japanese females willing to tag team a foreigner who doesn't speak any Japanese, has no Japanese connections and has never played this game in Japan before.

For a tenth of what that might realistically cost you in Japan, even if it were possible, you could probably have a nut-busting fucking blast in the P.I. I've got friends who frequent the girly bars there multiple times a year, and what you're looking for would be no more difficult than sitting down at the bar, using your laser pointer thingy to light up as many of the girls on stage as you think you can handle, hand the grinning mamasan the $80US per girl for the night and stroll back to your 4-start hotel with an entourage of 18yo (and many times, unofficially even younger than that) little things who will do ANYTHING just for the luxury of spending the night in a decent bed with A/C and running water. Slip each girl an extra $50 and she'll be practically begging to do a repeat performance the next night.

And they speak English. And they don't discriminate against foreigners. And they will really will do just about anything.

Just something to think about, because you won't get anything near that in Japan.
And honestly even with airfare and hotel...I bet it would be cheaper to fly to Manila or Bangkok to do this than setting it up here

Reactions: DireWolf98