5P Postitions and other things....

MisterYoda

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I know this is odd, but I figured I have to ask the crowd:

1. What are some positions that are interesting for a 5some? 1 male 4 females
2. How much experience has people have had on this?
3. If a strap on is introduced (will happen), whats so more interesting stuff you wish happen?

The reason I ask, of course is, I am prepping for a heart attack 5P next month. I am trying to decided how to keep everyone entertained. I know some of the independents on the forum have chimed in saying "its too much". I just curious on different perspectives.

I might turn this into a 6P with a independent, just to pop the cherry of fun time with a independents. Different thing all together.....

So I know this is odd, but I figured I have to ask the crowd:

1. What are some positions that are interesting for a 5some? 1 male 4 females
2. How much experience has people have had on this?
3. If a strap on is introduced (will happen), whats so more interesting stuff you wish happen?

The reason I ask, of course is, I am prepping for a heart attack 5P next month. I am trying to decided how to keep everyone entertained. I know some of the independents on the forum have chimed in saying "its too much". I just curious on different perspectives.

I might turn this into a 6P with a independent, just to pop the cherry of fun time with a independents. Different thing all together.....

You lick F1
F2 sucks you
F3 fingers you
F4 is (mildly) strangling you . Use a rope, not fingers
F5 is whipping everybody

sometimes I worry about this place...
You mean, your place? Yeah its probably going to get a bit messy ... :D
You want me to help keep things orderly and take a few pics? I won’t charge you .

Reactions: Lukes
Tongue bath for sure........everywhere.........

Reactions: faboo2001
Most of the time, the ladies will have to be doing some play amongst themselves. All 4 or 5 of them on you at the same time, while interesting, would just be you splayed out on the bed trying to grab whatever body part you could while getting a massive cramp in your legs and struggling for air.

Reactions: Maxblack
Most of the time, the ladies will have to be doing some play amongst themselves. All 4 or 5 of them on you at the same time, while interesting, would just be you splayed out on the bed trying to grab whatever body part you could while getting a massive cramp in your legs and struggling for air.
Yeah but some people like that ! :)

Reactions: just4fun
Men are visual creatures. If some of the females have genuine chemistry, they could be making out in front of you while the other girls take turns pleasuring you.

I am so disappointed in all of you. A member asks a legitimate question and you all just babble around and nobody is willing to help!

It's not that difficult really, is it? There is only one accepted answer to this and we all know it.

You in a sofa in a wife beater t-shirt and dirty underwear and tennis socks. TV in front of you open in preferred sports channel (this might have to be recording now).

F1 kneels between your legs and gives a sloppy BJ
F2 behind the sofa and gives you a good shoulder massage
F3 provides a steady supply of cold beer and snacks from the kitchen
F4 sits naked in a chair next to you and plays with herself when there is a break in the game
F5 is outside washing your car

Last edited:
I am so disappointed in all of you. A member asks a legitimate question and you all just babble around and nobody is willing to help!

It's not that difficult really, is it? There is only one accepted answer to this and we all know it.

You in a sofa in a wife beater t-shirt and dirty underwear and tennis socks. TV in front of you open in preferred sports channel (this might have to be recording now).

F1 kneels between your legs and gives a sloppy BJ
F2 behind the sofa and gives you a good shoulder massage
F3 brings provides a steady supply of cold beer and snacks from the kitchen
F4 sits naked in a chair next to you and plays with herself when there is a break in the game
F5 is outside washing your car
What an idiot.....wash your car in a snow storm.......sigh

What an idiot.....wash your car in a snow storm.......sigh

I don't think you read the message. It wasn't me who was washing it.

And to have a snow storm in Tokyo is way less likely than getting a surprise blow job in the morning rush hour train.

Reactions: OGAgg and Sudsy
I don't think you read the message. It wasn't me who was washing it.

And to have a snow storm in Tokyo is way less likely than getting a surprise blow job in the morning rush hour train.
Why have a car in the 1st place.= waste of a girl. She could be washing clothes.........ironing.......
morning bj on the train......I want what you've been smoking..........:p

Reactions: OGAgg
Why have a car in the 1st place.= waste of a girl. She could be washing clothes.........ironing.......

Well, it fucking better not to take her all day to wash the car!

morning bj on the train......I want what you've been smoking..........:p

I think you are all good with the smoking stuff; it was you who started to talk about snow storms in Tokyo.

sounds like a waste of money. what's wrong with just 2 girls?

What's wrong with you? That's not an answer to the original question?

The only problem in this context with two girls is that it's not five girls.

Reactions: Acid Burn
sounds like a waste of money. what's wrong with just 2 girls?

I have done that a lot. Just testing the water with a 5P. Done a two 4P and was exhausting but fun for the girls. Wet everyone. All girls is fun.

Men are visual creatures. If some of the females have genuine chemistry, they could be making out in front of you while the other girls take turns pleasuring you.

true. Most of the ones I choose do have great chemistry. Especially when they are begging for another girl to have a strap on.

As for staying on topic....come on guys and gals. Let’s stay on target.

Look out the window lately?

I stand what I wrote. I don't think the words "snow storm" mean what you think they mean.

Even if you are from California, or a pussy (sorry if that was redundant) that wet shit dropping from the sky now doesn't count for snow nor for storm.

I stand what I wrote. I don't think the words "snow storm" mean what you think they mean.

Even if you are from California, or a pussy (sorry if that was redundant) that wet shit dropping from the sky now doesn't count for snow nor for storm.
You spelled Norway wrong........

Reactions: MikeH
You spelled Norway wrong........

You can use what comes down from the sky now to make a snowball and throw it at me to prove me wrong.

You can use what comes down from the sky now to make a snowball and throw it at me to prove me wrong.
With just your luck it'll be yellow snow............

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
Reactions: MikeH