Guest viewing is limited

Well ... I can completely understand the point of having 300 dildos in a bar, but where the hell are the drinks???

Anyways, damn you, but I guess I need to rent a gf just for those rest rooms ;)

They should have seats that vibrate in some adjustable way, perhaps requiring a fee to use...could make for a REALLY memorable first or Nth date.

-Ww

This space used to be a small happening bar several years ago... from memory it had quite interesting interior decoration...looking something like a sex grotto. Seems they have replaced the men with mini robots...progress?

Reactions: Wwanderer
@namae - Interesting? Do you (or does anyone) know how long there have been HBs in Tokyo, anything about their history? I only became aware of them a few years ago when a Japanese SB I was seeing at the time took me to 9259.

-Ww

I don't know the history of the HB scene in Japan. Not sure when they started. I honestly can't remember how I first "stumbled" upon them. I think it started when I plucked up the courage to enter Le Grand Bleu - which briefly had a prominent location near Roppongi crossing. That was pretty intense and exciting --- and I had all my clothes on! I think that was around 2003/4 before Roppongi was "cleaned up".

I took quite a long sabbatical from HB's after my partner in crime - a good FWB who reverse nampa-ed me ( gyaku-nan) lost interest. I was lured back when I met another nice JPN woman who after a light early dinner on our first date naughtily suggested we try one of her clubs instead of a hotel. Well, twist my arm ! A few phone calls and a short stroll later my membership card was being laminated.

So namae, where is good nowadays? Have things started to turn back to more decadence?

So namae, where is good nowadays? Have things started to turn back to more decadence?

I am not an expert on the HB scene. Most of the bars are concentrated in the Shinjuku area. If you use the search function you can find some useful info on this site about specific bars. I don't know what HB's are currently "happening" or which have the best day scene. My impression is that traffic thru these bars is pretty random, and even the owners of the bars would struggle to answer questions about the best day and time to visit.