• Basque/Corset

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Lace

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No underwear under clothing

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
Fixed.

My personal preference for women is shiny satin or silk with lace. For men, I don't tend to notice underwear so much. I guess my mind is on the contents, not the wrapping.

I like that a lot actually....

It's hard however, to get ladies to wear something like that or my preference noted earlier. Nice to look at in pictures though. Ha...

Speak for youself, sir! ;)

-Ww
I was actually referring to me being in such a spot right now!

True, I often find myself covering my nipples with cardigans when they show. The world is not ready!

I was always wondering, why you can turn direction of the seats, but finally I understand! ;)

On an unrelated note, I consider anything that somewhat resembles a kimono look a very fine wrapping. Actually doesn't need anything else. A yukata is extremely practical as well!

Reactions: MStingray
A really great erotic use of a yukata is that the wearer can let it suddenly drop off their shoulders and too the floor with a small shrug (with a missing or very loosely tied belt), thus going from almost completely cover to totally naked in a single moment/ movement. I have seen this done with tremendous impact by a few Jaoanese women.

-Ww

A really great erotic use of a yukata is that the wearer can let it suddenly drop off their shoulders and too the floor with a small shrug (with a missing or very loosely tied belt), thus going from almost completely cover to totally naked in a single moment/ movement. I have seen this done with tremendous impact by a few Jaoanese women.

-Ww
What kind of women? You're using that telescope a tad to much me thinks :)

-Ww
Hell, even just baring the shoulders, nape, and cleavage... irresistible!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Eh, I don't think it's from a lack of trying on the woman's part. A true, well made corset is not easy to get in or out of. I tried this one on at Agent Provocateur when in Seoul and it was impossible for me to lace or unlace it myself. Still, with practise it might very well be achieved...

.....I don't mind helping! :D

Anyway, it doesn't have to be a corset or something complicated all the time. I do love coordinated lingerie sets (bra, thong, garter belt, stockings) and a nice pair of heels, what's not to like? ;)

Really big issue with me and lingerie.
Anything high-end/complex scares the shit out of me.
The simple view of it tells me : "we're not in the same league".
I managed to dissociate a girl's beauty from my being in leagues, but I can't get over the lingerie symbols (yet).

Reading and writing on this topic is like opening a Pandora box...probably (and without kidding) my deepest challenge in life :/
If you can help me comments/advices on this, I would be glad !

So in this narrow comfort zone of mine, I chose "simple", and (maybe out of topic) I would be happy to add the "yukata+ropes" category.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacqueh
Really big issue with me and lingerie.
Anything high-end/complex scares the shit out of me.
The simple view of it tells me : "we're not in the same league".
I managed to dissociate a girl's beauty from my being in leagues, but I can't get over the lingerie symbols (yet).

Reading and writing on this topic is like opening a Pandora box...probably (and without kidding) my deepest challenge in life :/
If you can help me comments/advices on this, I would be glad !

So in this narrow comfort zone of mine, I chose "simple", and (maybe out of topic) I would be happy to add the "yukata+ropes" category.

Early on in my years, I had a girl that taught me just about everything that there was know about lingerie. That got me over the 'not understanding' phase and it became a super useful tool when suggesting stuff for past girlfriends or buying gifts. Maybe you just need a little education. :)

Reactions: DJV
Early on in my years, I had a girl that taught me just about everything that there was know about lingerie. That got me over the 'not understanding' phase and it became a super useful tool when suggesting stuff for past girlfriends or buying gifts. Maybe you just need a little education. :)
Oh boy.......ok.....the door has a crack in it........gotta ask.....
Does any of it still fit? :)

Must be. If that's where it took you, yeah I'm not dumb... I saw where you were going. ;)
I hope you see it's just good fun......nothing to hurt......