A 100,000 Yen Monthly Budget On Adult Entertainment?

I would have this covered for real if I lived in Tokyo working my current position. Hmmm, probably see one lovely lady per month and whatever is left donate to charity or save. Saving is always good, especially retirement :)

Reactions: MossBoss
i'm new to Tokyo punting as i will be visiting tokyo surroundings in july.. but comparing it to thailand, damn its expensive.. I would have never imagined about 'non foreign friendly' soap lands.. do you have any suggestions for new foreigners living in urayasu area ? kabukicho seems quite far away.. i will be in tokyo only for 3 days..

Then, working for 20 years for the same organization.

(n)(n)
I seriously pictured you as ragge loving jamaican dreadlocks man with own jamaican restaurant in a good neighborhood, coz nobody gets a 300,000 oven unless you own a restaurant. Plus a coz you've been talking ordering organic food haha :D

Reactions: Wwanderer
My dear Ches,

May I refer to you so intimately? I am afraid that your fantasies are slightly in error.

Yes, I have owned a restaurant and once managed a high-volume bakery. However romantic running a restaurant sounds, it's most often both time-consuming and a money vacuum, as well. So, I went back to school and earned my masters and entered another profession that compensated me better, both in time and money.

I am actually, to use Hawaiian terms, since a grew up in Ewa Beach, Hawaii, a rather unremarkable-looking haole (translate-white) boy-well old man now, but still a boy at heart.

I am a bit of a fanatic, at times. I prefer to describe myself as passionate. Not only do I own a ¥ 300,000 oven, in addition, a large western kitchen oven.

I had a special 2 meter by 3 meter ¥ 1,000,000 custom-built greenhouse built on my upstairs patio to take advantage of full sun to grow my organic vegies, etc.

I ride around Miura Peninsula on my ¥ 500,000 Trek 5.9 Domane road bike.

I had a house built in Hayama in 2007. I bought the land for ¥ 30 million and the house, ¥ 23 million, built with all natural materials and no toxic chemicals, well-insulated and known in Japan as a "100 year house." I've been making extra payments on the 23 year loan and now owe about ¥ 16 million.

Now to burst the illusions of grandeur. Both of my cars are ancient and are worth around ¥ 100,000 each.

It's all a matter of priorities.

But I do love reggae, with around 7,000 songs on my iTunes.

Used to be a decent place in Harajuku - Jam Rock Cafe - but it closed down ( I think)?

Sorry to hear it closed down and sorry I never made it over there. The woman that opened it was an acquaintance. I met her in 2ooo on the train after a reggae concert. She turned out to be the former girlfriend of a member of a band from Santa Cruz area, The Rastafarians.
She invited me to the opening, but I wasn't able to make it.

Reactions: John Chavers
Sorry to hear it closed down and sorry I never made it over there. The woman that opened it was an acquaintance. I met her in 2ooo on the train after a reggae concert. She turned out to be the former girlfriend of a member of a band from Santa Cruz area, The Rastafarians.
She invited me to the opening, but I wasn't able to make it.
Food was ok but was a bi blanded down for the locals. Japaman him a fear fe de flavor, seen?

Reactions: roots reggae
Adult entertainment you say? Magic the Gathering booster packs!!! Then the remaining invested into a photography studio to do some "fine art" portraiture, if you know what I mean. :)

Reactions: MossBoss
lol thats what i do, still 100.000 is about 2/3rds of my salary...

lol thats what i do, still 100.000 is about 2/3rds of my salary...

Mr. Vondoom,

I hope I'm not being too intrusive here, but you've been around TAG awhile now and have been making so many contributions,
isn't it about time you upgraded your image with a makeover?

May I make a couple suggestions?

Victor_von_Doom_(Earth-9510).jpg
tumblr_n2g1qohhW31r4dumfo1_1280.jpg

Taking my good friend @MossBoss out and getting him laid with the most beautiful Chinese ladies of Ueno. (y)

Seen them and talked them there too. Knowing Chinese since I've lived there, how do you trust that they won't bait & switch, scam, upsell, or render poor service or unfulfilled service or do the 1 hour is actually 10 minutes trick? I know the risk is great, but with that one gem the rewards can be even greater (if found).

Seen them and talked them there too. Knowing Chinese since I've lived there, how do you trust that they won't bait & switch, scam, upsell, or render poor service or unfulfilled service or do the 1 hour is actually 10 minutes trick? I know the risk is great, but with that one gem the rewards can be even greater (if found).

I wouldn't bother with the regular Chinese providers. In general they don't provide good service compared to the Japanese.

I am sure some high end Chinese places are decent though,

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I wouldn't bother with the regular Chinese providers. In general they don't provide good service compared to the Japanese.

I am sure some high end Chinese places are decent though,

Are there high end chinese places in Tokyo?