Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥26,000 (discount from Fuzoku Jouhou) for 70 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland in Kawasaki Horinouchi

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, all communication is solely in Japanese unless otherwise specified. I have been going to this soap diligently since October 2021, and have never seen or heard of a foreigner getting a "no." The tencho is very kind and will give honest suggestions.

On a blistery chilly afternoon in Kawasaki, during my lunch break at work I decided it was best for my appetite to satiate my loins at a Kawasaki soapland. Of the few foreigner friendly ones only Orihime seemed to have some girls open to foreigners free on the schedule, so I decided to give them a buzz.

Having had several adventures at this joint, now when I call in or walk up, the tencho will immediately let me know which girls are 100% down to play with foreigners; those who might be willing to test international waters; and then those (who are usually the hottest) who refuse to even approach the shores. Being as that I have sampled a fair share of the foreigner friendly ladies, I was preparing for another date with Eve as her regular. However, the tencho then hints to me, "we have a new girl, Rino, who is okay with foreigners. I swear you will love her. Give her profile a look and decide when you get here."

I shrugged, got ready and bolted to the shop. In my experience so far I have learned that you always have to check her diary to determine how confident the girl is. And well...

https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=shop_girl_girl_blog_list&id=2892393&shopId=1954&h=ON

Aside from not being able to see her face, I'd say she is lookin' pretty good. :love:

So far the tencho has been pretty honest with me and helped me dodge some certain pitfalls, so when I arrived, I nodded as he put a grin on his face and said, "I swear you won't regret it."

After twenty minutes in the lobby, I am lead to a stairway where upon the curtain opening is my companion. My palms started to sweat a little, preparing myself to focus on the body if she has the face of a dragon. I whisper under my breath, "please be cute please be cute" and as the curtain cleared, yeah. There she is. REALLY FUCKING CUTE.

For once it was nice to know that sometimes girls' hide their faces for some degree of privacy. Simply, Rino had really pleasant white teeth and an adorable smile. Her skin is mildly whitish, with the charm of some of fashionable babes you find in Ebisu, and a beautiful mole in the perfect spot on her cheek. Jet black hair at medium length, and a thin neck that matched her frame. I asked for her to wear the ミニスカ (mini-skirt) outfit, and in her case her ample bosoms were borderline ready to pop out. Her personality and appearance kind of has a little bit of a teeny bopper Betty Boop. She looks and acts young, but her mannerisms are refined and really carry sex appeal. She pays really good attention to what you want, and will say what she thinks is right without much reservation. In some ways she is the complete opposite of what I usually prefer as I like the mildly ditzy, confused type but her spellcasting is strong enough that I looked past it for the entire encounter.

Anyway, we get to our room, and start to strip. Now, I am not a boobs man, and it is mainly because so many women with sizable tits I have played with also came with an equally sizable gut. This just doesn't work for me, so I am always adamant about slender. Well, in Rino's case, she had a flat stomach with a beautiful expanding waist, mounting two killer tits that I was just dying to see. I unzip her top, and it was literally like a hentai as they fell out and giggled. Cute pink, little nipples. In my opinion, Rino has practically perfect breasts. And by what factor, the kind where when you catch the side boob the angle at which the tit falls probably matches the golden ratio.

Thank you tencho-san! :cry::singing:

If there was one warning I could give, it is that she is trimmed, but not shaved. And by trimmed I mean the doorway is clear of all weeds, but a mantle resides above it that is neat and painstakingly cared for. If you are team paipan (shaved), although I can understand refusing a provider based on this preference I believe it is worth calling a ceasefire to meet this one. We proceed to the bath, and do the usual routine of soaps. After the bath, we move to the bed, where I proceed to DATY. Her moaning sounds were pretty cute and loud. She gives an okay BBBJ, caps me, and we go CFS doggy. Her pussy is great, and ass is fantastic - not the best I have seen in Orihime (that goes to Eve) - but definitely a very close second place. We then move to mish, standing, and a couple other positions before cowgirl where though I held on for dear life to my first shot, the tits bouncing and her orgasm intensifying moans was just too sexy. The best part is her telling me to squeeze her tits when I shoot, and then bringing my hands up to squeeze her tits when it occurs; now I am sure it is a common thing, but I am usually in such ecstasy that I cannot complete any instructions at this point and was rather pleased she took over for "le petit mort."

With around 10-15 minutes left on the clock knowing myself I was spent and just wanted to do some body worship for my spank bank. I basically kissed and sucked on her body protrusions and orifices until I was satisfied (might have annoyed the hell out of her, but she seemed happy to please, so...) I actually kinda wish I had bothered to get a toy to play with her, cause she looked really sexy writhing around on the bed. I'll probably do it next time...

We cleaned up, she gave me a kiss, and sent me out. On the way out the tencho greeted me on the street, and by the look on my face said, "I told you."

I grinned wide enough my mask was popping off, winked, and said I'll be back soon.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Absolutely fantastic experience.

Though she isn't the most intense soap experience I have had, she definitely is the most beautiful soap girl I've encountered. Looking forward to her next shift and lining up for a longer session then, too.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 2/8/2022

Great review. I have been to Orihime only after reading your review. It's true that tencho is extremely foreigner friendly. My Japanese is not even N5 level and I still got in. I met Niko and had a good fuck. Since you have been there many times, can you please tell us the list of girls which are ok with foreigners? I know Niko and Rino are the ones. I really liked Ryo-chan, but I am not sure if she is ok with foreigners. ( https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=3193431&h=ON )

I wonder if there are any other soaplands in Tokyo as foreigner friendly as Orihime? Is there any list of such soaplands so that new people could refer to?

Great review. I have been to Orihime only after reading your review. It's true that tencho is extremely foreigner friendly.
Seriously the nicest tencho I have ever met.

My Japanese is not even N5 level and I still got in. I met Niko and had a good fuck. Since you have been there many times, can you please tell us the list of girls which are ok with foreigners? I know Niko and Rino are the ones. I really liked Ryo-chan, but I am not sure if she is ok with foreigners.
Niko's a cutie, right? I haven't gone back to visit her since October last year as I have been busy exploring the lineup.
Nonetheless, she posted this on her hime channel and I am finding myself wanting to recreate this scene while behind her.

Here's my list from favorite to least favorite:
  1. Eve: Slender, amazing ass, exotic, amazing GFE, actually shows up to work.
  2. Rino: Perfect tits, amazing slender figure, spontaneously disappears.
  3. Niko: Cute, great GFE.
  4. Nina: Review of her to come soon.
  5. Nene: Stunning, pristine figure, but can't take a decent dick. Recently I've learned she might not be accepting foreigners any longer. Regardless, avoid her if you have any size.
  6. Kanon: Boring, uninteresting. Dodge this bullet.
The following girls I have not experienced, but I have confirmed are okay with Japanese fluent foreigners:
  1. Madoka
  2. Chieri
  3. Ryou (the vibe from the tencho was she is all around okay with N5 or worse foreigners, too. Go get laid, son!)
  4. Yuria (tencho strongly recommended her the same day I went with Rino)
  5. Aira (haven't seen her on schedule lately, might be MIA)
  6. Karina (haven't seen her on schedule lately, might be MIA)
I wonder if there are any other soaplands in Tokyo as foreigner friendly as Orihime? Is there any list of such soaplands so that new people could refer to?
If you mean Kawasaki area, as Office Love has recently shut down it seems to be Jyotei Orihime, Ravijour, and Harlem (Ravijour's sister shop.) I still have yet to test Ravijour.
If you mean Tokyo area, there is of course the entire Yoshiwara area with a thread dedicated to it, and various soaplands spotting the Shibuya-Shinjuku-Ikebukuro landscape. To be honest, though, outside of Kawasaki I am likely the worst person to recommend soaplands, so I suggest looking at some other soapland threads.

Bijoukennkyuujo has girls who accept foreigners.
Haven’t been yet, but they list on the girl’s profile whether she’ll accept us or not.
You can see them on City Heaven.

Is there any list of such soaplands so that new people could refer to?
Once the pandemic with covid is truly over, we'll begin to update this list -- So many shops have closed for good or merged, it's hard to keep an accurate list going without a significant amount of man hours.
The reviews submitted more recently is probably the best gauge of what's out there for now.

With the pandemic so many shops have changed their rules about who they allow as well so that adds an extra layer of confusion

Reactions: NicoRobinLikes2Read
That's an awesome punt!!! The next time I go to Japan I hope to have a similar experience. When I was in Kyoto, the agencies I called all said they do not accept foreigners.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Bijoukennkyuujo has girls who accept foreigners.
Haven’t been yet, but they list on the girl’s profile whether she’ll accept us or not.
You can see them on City Heaven.
Could you share a link? Still getting used to navigating that site, would be much appreciated! Trying out Ohrime today on the train as we speak haha

Could you share a link? Still getting used to navigating that site, would be much appreciated!
I have actually been here twice since this post came up.
Tried out two girls, reviewed one that should come up soon.

I recommend this shop the same as Jyotei Orihime, although at Bijin Lab (Bijokenkyuujo) you get a confirmation whether the girl is okay with foreigners or not and can very, very smoothly reserve online.

Trying out Ohrime today on the train as we speak haha
Based on your post time and assuming you are coming from Tokyo, if your date wasn't set up by now I think your only option tonight would be Ryou, who I have never tried but is on the list. Looking at the week ahead, it looks pretty devoid of foreigner-fuckers.

If you get blue balled or unsatisfied, there is always Ravijour, Bijin Lab, and Gekiyasu in the area; or up the street go unload at Neo Flamingo provided you have passable Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: george0
I have actually been here twice since this post came up.
Tried out two girls, reviewed one that should come up soon.

I recommend this shop the same as Jyotei Orihime, although at Bijin Lab (Bijokenkyuujo) you get a confirmation whether the girl is okay with foreigners or not and can very, very smoothly reserve online.

Based on your post time and assuming you are coming from Tokyo, if your date wasn't set up by now I think your only option tonight would be Ryou, who I have never tried but is on the list. Looking at the week ahead, it looks pretty devoid of foreigner-fuckers.

If you get blue balled or unsatisfied, there is always Ravijour, Bijin Lab, and Gekiyasu in the area; or up the street go unload at Neo Flamingo provided you have passable Japanese.
You’re a professional at this haha I was coming from Yokosuka actually but I walked in and got Ryo just like you guessed, I hit them with the only Japanese I know “ee tanki des ne?” She didn’t mind me we used google translate the whole time, I’ll write up a review when I get home

They actually let me pick from the screen of like 5 not even mentioned if they take the white man or not, but Ryo was my favorite from site pics

I went there few days back expecting Ryo will be available. Unfortunately she was not and I was recommended Ume. It wass one of my worst experience ever. She is very different from the pics showed on the screen.
I had a feeling that she was not very ok with foreigners but still has to do it. I would not recommend Ume to anyone.

I went there few days back expecting Ryo will be available. Unfortunately she was not and I was recommended Ume. It wass one of my worst experience ever. She is very different from the pics showed on the screen.
I had a feeling that she was not very ok with foreigners but still has to do it. I would not recommend Ume to anyone.
Sorry to hear that. If you can write a review, that'd be great, so we can know what went wrong.
Also, it might help to complain to the manager. He obviously won't pick up on the English, but if you do some gestures like a thumbs down with the girl he will take concern.

The manager has never once offered me Ume. Her pictures look voluptuous, but I usually waited for him to choose the girls and for the number of times she showed up on the roster, she was never even a consideration.
This...makes sense now; she either did it really begrudgingly, or just sucks in general.
I'm guessing the tencho has an influx of gaijin at the shop and is trying to capitalize on it?

Well at least Niko turned out good for you. If you still want another positive Orihime experience, go for Eve or wait out the long haul for Rino to mysteriously appear again.

I will try this one next time. Thanks for this.
Do they also allow foreigners with no Japanese skills?
From what I heard from one girl, Ramu, that's a definite "yes." However, I am not sure at all how accommodating they are.

Could you share a link? Still getting used to navigating that site, would be much appreciated! Trying out Ohrime today on the train as we speak haha
Sure.
This girl Misato is one:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-38274930/?lo=1

towards the bottom of her profile is a “女の子に質問“ (Onnnanoko ni shitumon) section.
Q.その他
A.マット(無料):〇 二輪車(×2):〇 逆二輪(×2):〇 パンティ持ち帰り(2000):◯ ローター(2000):〇 デンマ(3000):〇 聖水(2000):〇 潮吹き:△ 外国人のお客様:〇

I’ve underlined the relevant part. If it’s an X, don’t “maigaru” that one ;)

You’re a professional at this haha I was coming from Yokosuka actually but I walked in and got Ryo just like you guessed, I hit them with the only Japanese I know “ee tanki des ne?” She didn’t mind me we used google translate the whole time, I’ll write up a review when I get home
Based on the pics on their site, I am thinking of visiting Ryo over the weekend. My Japanese fluency is N4 level on a good day. Would like to know your experience, especially if there are any red flags. Thanks!

can someone confirm shes not there anymore. i loked at their site and Rino is not listed.