A black cute girl in my neighbour on SA

NAM1

Tokyo black guy
Reaction score
So i move into this neighborhood and i have been seeing this black girl for a while now.

My first day to saw this girl was at my station, i greet her and she didnt reply back but i think she didnt hear my greetings and the second time we met at the super market… She did comment on my sneaker.
I was able to have a normal conversation with her like where are you from, how long have you been living in this neighborhood and stuff.

Well i do like girls with big ass and she got that big ass so in my mind i plan to talk to her to go for a drinks with me but i haven't seen her for a while now.
I came across her profile on seeking.com two days ago and i saw her just this morning at the station…
Do you think is a good idea to approach her directory or i should send her a message on SA??

I came across her profile on seeking.com two days ago and i saw her just this morning at the station…
Do you think is a good idea to approach her directory...
You mean bringing up you seen her on SA? Depends. It could come off a bit stalkerish.

just said man...as the collegue said if u talk with her on seeking for sure she will say that u stalk her ass, better approach her like a man and say it..just say it.

I wouldn’t mention it. Approach her following the casual meetings you already had and let her setup the frame of a relationship. Maybe she likes you.
I accidentally met several times a girl in a coffee shop. We had a date dinner and after two glasses of wine she asked me for money to go further. I told her that was not my intention. However, we kept a NSA relationship for a time without money involved. SB have sweet spots too! Don’t kill the opportunity.