60 mins for 23500 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So after hitting up Versailles, I decided I needed some perspective. Was Versailles good? Or not good? It was the only place I've been to, so I needed some points of comparison.

I had planned to explore Ikebukuro and check out Sunshine City and some other spots anyway, so I thought well - might as well wake up a bit early and try my luck with Marine Blue.

Walking in, I tried asking for a different girl called Fumika but unfortunately she was fully booked. Honestly, not that much thought was going into who I was picking beyond who had the biggest bust size. Ichigo was also available so I went with her.

The clerks also asked whether it was my first time asking for Ichigo, and it was. I assume there's additional fees for repeated nominations here.

First off, I wasn't too impressed with Ichigo's face. The website and photos they showed at the location were blurred, so it was hard to tell what I was getting into. She wasn't bad looking per say, but my last stop being a beauty at Versailles - I couldn't help but make the comparison. But she more than made up for it with her conversational skills, and probably what is a very strong GFE game. She was wearing a maid uniform, not something too important since it came off pretty quickly.

We did the usual cleanup, tooth brushing and undressing and whatnot, but she immediately engaged me in conversation and got me really comfortable mood wise. Asked me questions as to where I was from, what I was doing etc. and got me talking. I was really passive on my first time, so I decided to be a bit more assertive and asked for a kiss and whether I could touch her breasts, and she obliged. I wasn't hard before, but being able to take some initiative myself got the blood flowing.

Action wise I think she felt a bit clumsy. After some kissing and sucking on my nipples, she proceeded into a HJ and BJ. Then she straddled me CG but it was a kinda CG + HJ thing without penetration. So yeah, don't think you're getting FS here and I just rolled with what I was getting. She was kinda rough and got me to climax fairly quick.

After that we got cleaned up and immediately she cuddled up to me on the bed and we got into pillow talk. She has such a sweet tongue, caressing my hands and saying I have long and beautiful fingers. She stroked my face and asked my age, and was surprised to hear that I was in my mid 30s. She asked me if I was popular back in my country, I said I wasn't really that popular and was a bit introverted. She said my type with natural black hair would be popular in Japan - pretty sure she's just flattering me but regardless of whether it was true or not, felt good to hear. She really has a way with words and flattery, maybe she'd make a good hostess.

Eventually she asked if I was ready to go again, so off we went into round 2. I managed to get hard, and she did the whole CG+HJ thing but I just couldn't climax. She transitioned into HJ and BBJ after that but in the end she was also like, huh you're not coming again? I just told her I was probably just tried, especially with all the walking I did the previous day. She also said I blew a big load the first time around so it's no surprise I'm a little dry. And well, I already busted two loads the day before at Versailles.

In the end with just cuddled again and chatted about various things. She asked more about my country, and revealed that she liked spicy food. So I told her a bit about nasi lemak and showed her photos of various Malaysian food. She also revealed that she never left Japan before and it'd be nice if she could travel outside of Japan sometime.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The action wasn't the best, she wasn't the best looking, but I think those looking for more GFE or more verbal experience could give Ichigo a shot. But I think you do need some level Japanese conversational skills to enjoy her. She has a very strong conversational game IMO and is very good at buttering you up. So overall I did end up enjoying myself a lot more than I expected to.

I think it's unlikely I will repeat though, nothing against Ichigo - in fact I think it'd be nice if I got to chat with her again. But if I ever return to Tokyo, I probably want to try other shops out. And Ikebukuro wasn't the most interesting place for me, so I might not go back to the city itself.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

Thanks for the review.

I never thought about her much while checking out their list. But she sounds decent. Wonder why no FS?

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
Salespoint of soaplands is full sex, that's the reason we all go there.

Leaving a soapland without FS is like leaving a McDonald's not feeling like shit.

So yeah, don't think you're getting FS here and I just rolled with what I was getting.

Wonder why no FS?

Thanks for the review.

I never thought about her much while checking out their list. But she sounds decent. Wonder why no FS?
At the time I was like, maybe that's why Marine Blue is so cheap? I have no idea though. Maybe I did get screwed, maybe I should've said something but I'm still new to all this and didn't want to start anything.

Salespoint of soaplands is full sex, that's the reason we all go there.

Leaving a soapland without FS is like leaving a McDonald's not feeling like shit.
well I can’t find anyplace for the same price to do what I want with a girl or cheaper as someone who doesn’t take FS. So it makes perfect sense for in my case.

Onakura 40 minutes just about anywhere for full nude/fingering (if even offered)/paizuri (if offered)/ kissing /CBJ or BBBJ /shower together would probably fun up like 3 man with all the options.

Fashion health is pretty good and offers most of that but it’s about the same price and some of those rooms are tiny! So… soaps are better.

Why not just go to Marine Blue or Wakaba for 1/2 or 1/3 the price?

well I can’t find anyplace for the same price to do what I want with a girl or cheaper as someone who doesn’t take FS. So it makes perfect sense for in my case.

Onakura 40 minutes just about anywhere for full nude/fingering (if even offered)/paizuri (if offered)/ kissing /CBJ or BBBJ /shower together would probably fun up like 3 man with all the options.

Fashion health is pretty good and offers most of that but it’s about the same price and some of those rooms are tiny! So… soaps are better.

Why not just go to Marine Blue or Wakaba for 1/2 or 1/3 the price?
MB is still cheap so yeah. If you go super early there's also a morning discount? The encounter was also pleasant in other ways so in the end I didn't really mind.

Though I have read other reviews and it looks like people are getting FS so maybe I got unlucky, or maybe it was the specific girl.... no idea. I do remember one MB review that said no FS though but I'm not sure if it were a case of it not being offered or if the guy didn't want it.

On the flipside there are some cheaper soaps like Y-Shirt where I don't think FS is something in question. I haven't tried them but it seems like one of the more well loved places in this community.

There's also the Annex branch and 5F which seem to have the similar prices but different roster. Maybe the services might vary between them.

Action wise I think she felt a bit clumsy. After some kissing and sucking on my nipples, she proceeded into a HJ and BJ. Then she straddled me CG but it was a kinda CG + HJ thing without penetration. So yeah, don't think you're getting FS here and I just rolled with what I was getting. She was kinda rough and got me to climax fairly quick.
maybe yours too big? or she forgot it is SL not FH lol.

most of my experiences I often hear 入れる?which signal the end of BBBJ

maybe yours too big? or she forgot it is SL not FH lol.

most of my experiences I often hear 入れる?which signal the end of BBBJ
I'm of Chinese descent, I don't think I'm particularly big lol. Had no issues at my two other stops.

I was expecting her to reach for condoms or something but nope, I immediately got straddled and received fake sex.

Yeah, you didn’t get to fuck. You got fucked. Unless you have a monster cock that’s gonna destroy their pussy, FS is standard at soaplands. Good job though for not raising a fuss.

MB is still cheap so yeah. If you go super early there's also a morning discount? The encounter was also pleasant in other ways so in the end I didn't really mind.

Though I have read other reviews and it looks like people are getting FS so maybe I got unlucky, or maybe it was the specific girl.... no idea. I do remember one MB review that said no FS though but I'm not sure if it were a case of it not being offered or if the guy didn't want it.

On the flipside there are some cheaper soaps like Y-Shirt where I don't think FS is something in question. I haven't tried them but it seems like one of the more well loved places in this community.

There's also the Annex branch and 5F which seem to have the similar prices but different roster. Maybe the services might vary between them.
Morning course is 13,000 for 40 minutes. Cheapest I know of. (Actually I think the 5th floor is 12,000 maybe… same company).

And 3/3 so far for me. All good providers and one is consider excellent.

Reactions: Alice
CG + HJ thing without penetration. So yeah, don't think you're getting FS here and I just rolled with what I was getting.
This is definitely a FS place.

My guess would be you were too big for her.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Title of Your Review:
A chatty time at Marine Blue Honten

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Honten

Soapland Provider Name:
Ichigo https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/profile.php?n=ICHIGO

Soapland Website:
https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins for 23500 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So after hitting up Versailles, I decided I needed some perspective. Was Versailles good? Or not good? It was the only place I've been to, so I needed some points of comparison.

I had planned to explore Ikebukuro and check out Sunshine City and some other spots anyway, so I thought well - might as well wake up a bit early and try my luck with Marine Blue.

Walking in, I tried asking for a different girl called Fumika but unfortunately she was fully booked. Honestly, not that much thought was going into who I was picking beyond who had the biggest bust size. Ichigo was also available so I went with her.

The clerks also asked whether it was my first time asking for Ichigo, and it was. I assume there's additional fees for repeated nominations here.

First off, I wasn't too impressed with Ichigo's face. The website and photos they showed at the location were blurred, so it was hard to tell what I was getting into. She wasn't bad looking per say, but my last stop being a beauty at Versailles - I couldn't help but make the comparison. But she more than made up for it with her conversational skills, and probably what is a very strong GFE game. She was wearing a maid uniform, not something too important since it came off pretty quickly.

We did the usual cleanup, tooth brushing and undressing and whatnot, but she immediately engaged me in conversation and got me really comfortable mood wise. Asked me questions as to where I was from, what I was doing etc. and got me talking. I was really passive on my first time, so I decided to be a bit more assertive and asked for a kiss and whether I could touch her breasts, and she obliged. I wasn't hard before, but being able to take some initiative myself got the blood flowing.

After that we got cleaned up and immediately she cuddled up to me on the bed and we got into pillow talk. She has such a sweet tongue, caressing my hands and saying I have long and beautiful fingers. She stroked my face and asked my age, and was surprised to hear that I was in my mid 30s. She asked me if I was popular back in my country, I said I wasn't really that popular and was a bit introverted. She said my type with natural black hair would be popular in Japan - pretty sure she's just flattering me but regardless of whether it was true or not, felt good to hear. She really has a way with words and flattery, maybe she'd make a good hostess.

Eventually she asked if I was ready to go again, so off we went into round 2. I managed to get hard, and she did the whole CG+HJ thing but I just couldn't climax. She transitioned into HJ and BBJ after that but in the end she was also like, huh you're not coming again? I just told her I was probably just tried, especially with all the walking I did the previous day. She also said I blew a big load the first time around so it's no surprise I'm a little dry. And well, I already busted two loads the day before at Versailles.

In the end with just cuddled again and chatted about various things. She asked more about my country, and revealed that she liked spicy food. So I told her a bit about nasi lemak and showed her photos of various Malaysian food. She also revealed that she never left Japan before and it'd be nice if she could travel outside of Japan sometime.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The action wasn't the best, she wasn't the best looking, but I think those looking for more GFE or more verbal experience could give Ichigo a shot. But I think you do need some level Japanese conversational skills to enjoy her. She has a very strong conversational game IMO and is very good at buttering you up. So overall I did end up enjoying myself a lot more than I expected to.

I think it's unlikely I will repeat though, nothing against Ichigo - in fact I think it'd be nice if I got to chat with her again. But if I ever return to Tokyo, I probably want to try other shops out. And Ikebukuro wasn't the most interesting place for me, so I might not go back to the city itself.

you should have done more researches to understand what people can do first... but anyway, if you feel ok that is ok. in soapland you CAN have FS but not you MUST have FS, thanks for this lesson.

as you have Chinese accent... 你不去逍遥日本网吗?

Reactions: Alice
you should have done more researches to understand what people can do first... but anyway, if you feel ok that is ok. in soapland you CAN have FS but not you MUST have FS, thanks for this lesson.

I've got Chinese ancestry but I'm not good at the language and can't read that.

Could you share more information about 逍遙日本網? I do speak Chinese but don't know what kind of this service is.
Thank you a lot

is anyone else try ichigo? I wonder why there is no FS. I might try her in the future.