60 mins, 18,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 3 in Japan and guess what? I'm still jetlagged. It's 5am and I can't get back to sleep. So off to Kawasaki we go for the 3rd day in a row, lol.

By this time I've found my favorite coin parking spot (200 yen per hour, 600 yen maximum for up to 8 hours) and park there. Loading up the Kyoto Group sites, I find that Crystal Kyoto seems to have a large roster that morning, so off we go. I also notice there is a discount password going on that morning - for 60 min and plus appointments, 2000 for the bathing fee (instead of 8000) for the first appointment, and half price bathing fee for subsequent ones for the morning. Great!

The morning staff at Crystal Kyoto are some older gentlemen who are extremely polite. The girls that were available right at 6am were not quite my type, so I opted to go for the next available slot for Ruru instead. Since it's not the first appointment I do pay a bit more, but it works out to 18,000 for 60 mins, which is what I was paying for 45 mins the other two days anyway. So, bonus!

Meanwhile I do wonder - is this the same Ruru from the other shop? It is the same ownership group, I wonder if they ever rotate between shops. These thoughts run through my mind as I wait for my appointment to come up in the next hour. Finally, I'm called in and am met with Ruru.

Nope, it's a different Ruru! Crystal is more of a college girl themed shop. She looks to be around 22-23. A bit wider in the waist than Nene from the day before, but still on the slimmer side. She's in some skimpy maid cosplay and we head over to the room.

Crystal's rooms I'd say are larger than Onee's, smaller than Eden-R's. Ruru 2 undresses and we do the bath routine. Onto the bed I lay, and she starts her routine. Kiss on the lips but not much tongue. Onto the nips! I start fondling her pair while she does her thing.

She moves down further, and starts the BJ. Decent technique, no tongue. No complaints. After some BBBJ action I ask to turn her around for some 69. She's got a nice cleanly shaved twat also. Good taste. She starts moaning. Junior is ready for action!

Ruru 2 does initiate in CG which I like. She lowers herself and gives a few pumps before I take over and pump her from below. Then I lift her up a bit and do the saddle. Her breasts are a bit firmer than Ruru-1, but still feel natural and have a nice bounce to them. I continue in that for a while before moving to K9.

Her body lines are great in K9 and I get close, but not quite there. So I move onto mish and that's where I finish. With not much time to spare too, the 10 minute reminder buzzer rings right after I nut into the bag.

We clean up and I'm off on my way, while I get another repeat visit discount card from her. I got one from Nene too, why didn't I get one from Ruru-1? Ah well. I fill out a customer satisfaction survey on the tablet on the way out before I leave.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ruru has decent service and body is as advertised. Face is a bit touched up but still cute. I'd repeat, just don't know when with so many other places I want to hit! But the discount card might convince me.

Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023

Went to the Minamicho store today, challenging, visited the Horinouchi location a few months back with invitation by girl.

As a Caucasian there is no way to cheat staff unfortunately.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
As a Caucasian there is no way to cheat staff unfortunately.

I have told the staff I am half at least a few dozen times. I mean it's pretty difficult not be mixed if your people hail from Europe; you just forget to tell which half you are.

Tried few dozen times and succeeded like twice. That's still twice more than when not trying.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy