walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 38600

Type/Location:
soap

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
To get this right out of the way, mates, I really apologize for not remembering the lass's name. First time that's happened! I do recall that her card said she had B cup breasts. Her hair was a bit short. She may have been Rika:

https://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=rika

Of course with Darling Harbor's site its hard to look at the girl's listings to jog one's sodding memory.

So in May I thought I would try First Lady or Platinum Stage. I stepped into First Lady and asked the gentlemen behind the counter if "not reservation having made foreigners okay?" and unfortunately, the answer was no. So I found myself thinking, why not just walk over to Darling Harbor where I know I will be welcome. And welcome I was! Darling Harbor is a nice place, very clean and classy waiting room. I wash shown a number of cards, and I chose one. The way they do the girls' listings on their website makes it difficult to window shop at this place, so I think if you can't make a reservation based on a review here on TAG, your best bet is to just relax and take her as she comes.

And she was a lovely one, I really think by the way she held herself that she was in her mid-30s but she had very nice skin, very classily made up face, was wearing a positively steamy red dress that felt really nice as she sat on my lap when we got to the room. The room was very small and kind of dumpy. We chatted just a little in my bad Japanese.

She helped me out of my clothes and I helped her out of her dress. She has a very plain body that I think a lot of lads would not jump over themselves to lie with. Medium height for a Japanese lady, a bit more width to her shoulders and hips, though, healthy. Absolutely no breasts. I mean, they were sort of bumps. Not enough to get your palm around. Nope, this girl's goods are her pretty face, her slightly strong shoulders and hips, and her nice skin.

Her attitude was a bit sassy. She made me feel like she was a bit out of my league. Her smile and her slightly deep voice was all very "bad girl." I liked it on her....not my usual cuppa but I ain't coming to these places looking for a soul mate know what I mean bruvs.

The service was good - she made the scrubbing feel good, played with my uncoiling little guy, and giggled when she hopped into the tub. She had me lift my hips above the water line and gave me a nice introductory BBJ, lots of tongue and sultry looks up at me.

She prepared the mat quickly and if I am honest about one thing here it was amazing that a girl with such small breasts could do nurunuru that felt so good. She is very limber and she was just swimming all over me. Though she had no boobs she made astonishing use of her nipples. One of my favorite parts of a good nurunuru routine is when they massage you all over with their vulvas. She was really good at that. Just fed my legs and arms and body through her thighs like I was fresh pasta, mates.

She rolled me over and queen mother the things she did with her mouth. She just spent a couple of minutes sliding all over me, licking my nipples for a minute, then siding down and kissing my hip. All the while those dark little eyes keep looking at me, like she hasn't had a bite in a week and I'm bangers and mash.

Another BBJ, very technical. She started with movements of her tongue on my thighs, then my sad hairy sacks of manness, then a lingering dance up the shaft and womp, engulfed the whole thing in her mouth. There was some decent suction but she liked to use her tongue more. She knew I was getting too close to popping so she backed off and left him alone for awhile, then slipped on a condom and cowgirled me. Her pussy was tight and the movement of her hips was very nice.

Another bath, and a drink. We chatted about the usual things I try to chat about in my limited Japanese.

Unfortunately, no second pop. That's kind of usual for me, out of my handful of soap experiences I've only had two girls who gave me a nice second one. We hugged and she led me to the door.

So once again, apologies for not remembering exactly who this one was. I think she was probably representative of the girls at DH. I've had two, the other was Mii.

At DH you can expect to be warmly welcomed and helped by the staff, and while you probably won't get apretty model-class beauty, you'll get a girl who is pretty good looking and has some asset that she knows how to work. She will know what she is going too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think the chemistry was off with this one - thinking back on it, I think maybe I signaled too much disappointment with her small breasts and we were both unable to get into it. But mates, don't let the flat girls put you off. They can work you.

Last edited by a moderator: