100min plus denma and cosplay options 42,500

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After reading Cinnabum's enthusiastic and entertain reviews of his various experiences at Kirajo, I decided to check the place out. The shop's slogan is "Girls in their teens are cuties, in their 20s they are beauties, and in their 30s they are sparkling ladies," which is what the name of the shop means. One of the questions in the girls' profiles is "are you married?" A few of them answer "not yet" or "no," but the majority say "that's a secret," playfully hinting at the prospect of jumping in the sack with a married woman.

While scrolling through the new girls who accept foreigners, I was drawn to Arata, whose name literally means "new". At that time, there was only one image connected to her profile. It looked like a snapshot from a girls' night out at an izakaya, with her friends cropped out of the photo and the bottom of her face blurred. I guess "less is more" is true, and I booked a 100 minute appointment a little over a week later. This was a good move, because on the day we met, she was all booked out. In the meantime, Arata added a few more posts to her blog. Her profile says she worked as a nurse, and I think her sparse schedule at Kirajo might be a sign she still does. I thought this would be a good opportunity to indulge in a nurse cosplay that I have wanted to do for a long time, possibly with a real nurse. I ordered a cute, but not overly sexy pink maid costume from Amazon.

On the day of the appointment, I called in the morning to confirm. The guy said the appointment might start about 10 minutes late, which was fine with me. I arrived and mentioned the cosplay. I thought I had read something on their site saying that if a customer brings in a new, unused costume, there is a no extra fee. Maybe that is only for some girls. Anyway, they said it would be an extra 2,000 yen for the costume. I also chose the denma option, because Arata mentions she likes in in her profile.

I paid and was showed to the waiting room that is non-smoking, a big plus for me. This is the first shop I have been to where the girls come right to guys and show them upstairs. It is pretty hard to resist the temptation to get a peak at the girls who are there for other guys. Finally, the curtains opened and there was Arata, in a pink nurse dress, and pink fishnets. My first impression was she had a really lovely smile. She showed me upstairs, we picked out bathsalts, and went into the room. Arata immediately became very flirty and proactive, kissing my cheek and licking my ears as she helped me undress. I also helped her out of the nurse outfit with similar playfulness. This was already better than the perfunctory ritual and some of the places I have been to. She has a slight bulge under her bellybutton, and this tapers up to a slender waist and then nice, firm boobs. In short, she has a lovely 30ish year old body. The soap up, teeth brushing and gargling was as usual, but with a lot of playfulness from Arata. We hopped in the tub, and I was happy to notice that it was somewhat bigger than I am used to, and we were both able to fit with no problems.

Arata seemed a bit nervous and smiled at me a lot, but also kissed me and rubbed various body parts under the water. We got out of the tub, and while drying off I asked if she wouldn't mind putting the nurse dress back on. She did, and got out the denma. This was a smallish battery operated model, not one of those big Hitachi power tools. She lay down and I got to work with the massager and she stimulated me with her hand. I tried altering the speed and position of the denma, and asked her to tell me when it felt the best. We did this for a while. Her orgasmic face, whether real or faked, was nice to see.

I put the denma aside, and she pushed me down on the bed and started enthusiastic BBBJ. Her mid-length hair hung down and hid must of the action from me, but it felt good. She is very willing to go from kissing, to BJ and back, rather than going through a set of stages like a written script. I asked her to put a condom on me, then asked what she likes. She wanted to be on bottom. I made sure to unzip her nurse dress so her boobs could be free. We continued in missionary, as she kissed me, licked my ears, etc.

I finished and she unwrapped me. We lay facing each other chatting a bit about what she thinks of Kirajo so far, while languidly playing with each other's bits. When she noticed I was getting hard again, she went for another enthusiastic BJ. When I told her I wanted to return the favor, she understood immediately and got into position for 69. These was a sense of fun to all these proceedings. She wrapped me again and got on top. We did cowgirl for quite a while. I eventually moved her off of me. I think she misunderstood that I had cum, and reached for the tissue. I asked her if we could do "back" (doggy) and she said she would love to. I think doggy is a good way to finish off a session. But some girls at BijinLab say they are embarrassed to do this. Kotone at Versailles said frankly "you are too big for me to take from the back." Maybe girls are worried guys may stealth them, slipping off the condom where they cannot be seen. Anyway, Arata was all for it, and got into position. It was great to see her nice round ass and also, in the bedside mirror, her boobs swaying back forth. It was also pretty hot when she started to slap the pillow.

I finished, and said "well, that was a work-out!" which made her laugh. We laid down to chat some more. I think we both nearly fell asleep. I realized I hadn't taken the condom off, and she helped me attend to that. Although there was still time left on the clock, I suggested cleaning up and getting dress. The second bath was also playful and kissy. We got dress, and Arata said we still had 10 minutes to chat. I said I was a bit hot from the water draining from the tub and filling the place with steam, and said I would love to say, but I had better go. She gave me little business card and wrote a message, her name and the date. It says if I see her again within a month, there is a discount.

Arata called the front, and all smiles showed me out. The 3 tenchos in the lobby asked me if it was "perfect" and I said "yeah, perfect."

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This experience was miles better than one I had exactly one week earlier around the corner at BijinLab. You can see my separate review of Usa for the depressing details. Maybe there is something to this idea of women in their 30s sparkling.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

You can see my separate review of Usa for the depressing details. Maybe there is something to this idea of women in their 30s sparkling.
Definitely on point for KiraJo and sorry about the poor experience at the Lab.

But yes, KiraJo sparkles in experienced beauties when the Lab most often sparkle in young beauties!

Update: I just had my second session with Arata. It was the first time I have intentionally booked the same girl twice (I saw Himiko/Yumeno twice at Se no Kiwami and Iramachion because she was the only replacement available after a last-minute cancellation.) I had a great time again. I have had GFE sessions before, but this felt like meeting a girlfriend at a love hotel and trying to squueze as much fucking as possible into the time you have the room. She said she would be happy to see me a third time, but I also want to see some other girls at this shop.

Reactions: kirayamato
Thanks for the review, glad you got a much better experience(s) this time around.

The rooms at Kirajo are not very soundproof. Yesterday, I heard the most awful fake shrieking from the next room. Non-stop "Oh, sugoi, sugoi! Kimochi-ii!" It made me bust out laughing on several occasions. I was trying to figure out which girl on the schedule it was, so I never book her.

The rooms at Kirajo are not very soundproof. Yesterday, I heard the most awful fake shrieking from the next room. Non-stop "Oh, sugoi, sugoi! Kimochi-ii!" It made me bust out laughing on several occasions. I was trying to figure out which girl on the schedule it was, so I never book her.
I know, I asked Uka last time we met if she recognised the voice of the girl screaming next door. She said she didn't but we looked at CH and checked who was working and was booked, we never came to a conclusion but it was a minute or so of funny research. Next time I will do my best to be very noisy😂

Reactions: Alice
Update: I saw Kiko the other day. I am not going to write a separate review, as she is leaving Kirajo at the end of March. But I do recommend her. She is tall and had thicc thighs and a big butt. But she has big enough boobs for decent paizuri, which she did in the tub and on the bed. She also likes meeting foreigners.

Update: I saw Kiko the other day. I am not going to write a separate review, as she is leaving Kirajo at the end of March. But I do recommend her. She is tall and had thicc thighs and a big butt. But she has big enough boobs for decent paizuri, which she did in the tub and on the bed. She also likes meeting foreigners.
ah I just found one of my fav graduated today. I hope this is not a symptom like Versailles.

Reactions: TigerRaj
just some mass exodus.

I guess situation kirajo is normal. people graduate, new face coming in.
Also a friendly reminder to see your favorite girls while you can because some don’t even give you ahead notice that they’re leaving

Update: I just figured something out about Kirajo, with the help of their staff. All of the girls have their names in Kanji, and then in parentheses, how to pronounce them. If the furigana in the parentheses is in Katakana, they accept foreigners. If it is in hiragana, they do not. A few of the girls do not have "foreign customers" with an x or a circle in their options, so how their name is written is the clue.

Reactions: Alice and txtx
Update: I just figured something out about Kirajo, with the help of their staff. All of the girls have their names in Kanji, and then in parentheses, how to pronounce them. If the furigana in the parentheses is in Katakana, they accept foreigners. If it is in hiragana, they do not. A few of the girls do not have "foreign customers" with an x or a circle in their options, so how their name is written is the clue.
Proved your theory wrong, found 8 ◯ and 1△ among the Hiragana girls, also half of them have neither ◯ or ☓ in their profiles, one of them is also Miyabi who had no problem seeing me.

Proved your theory wrong, found 8 ◯ and 1△ among the Hiragana girls, also half of them have neither ◯ or ☓ in their profiles, one of them is also Miyabi who had no problem seeing me.
It was actually the staff who told me that over CH chat, not my theory. But you are right, it is inconsistent. I tried to book Sora, whose name is in Hiragana, but doesn't have a circle or an x. I was expecting they might get back to me, and sure enough, the reservation was cancelled immediately. Then they sent a message saying sorry, and I should choose a girl whose name is in katakana.