Guest viewing is limited

Hipness A Good Solid Hipness Multi-Review

How were they?

Jin is good at massage, actually she promotes it. She is good giving BJ as well. Smaller body than advertised and much much older than the age displayed.

Yuki is good but she was a clock watcher.

Brazilians are hard to negotiate. I remember one asking for extra 5k for full service.

There was another girl named Mai, she is rude and wants us to play the way she wants. When we finished the session I told her that I am the one who is paying for the service and she is obliged to serve me with the things listed out in the website (under her name)

Ruby was nice but small made.

I want to try out the new American and the Columbian. Both of them are super busy clients, so I couldn’t find them at my time of visit

Reactions: lakostee
Jin is good at massage, actually she promotes it. She is good giving BJ as well. Smaller body than advertised and much much older than the age displayed.

Brazilians are hard to negotiate. I remember one asking for extra 5k for full service.

There was another girl named Mai, she is rude and wants us to play the way she wants. When we finished the session I told her that I am the one who is paying for the service and she is obliged to serve me with the things listed out in the website (under her name)

I want to try out the new American and the Columbian. Both of them are super busy clients, so I couldn’t find them at my time of visit
Thank you for this!

Thanks, Do they have a website other than hippness.jp? I can't see Yuki, Jin or Mai on the website and I don't remember seeing them before. Or are they just typos for Yumi (or Yukimi) and Jun?

Thanks, Do they have a website other than hipness.jp? I can't see Yuki, Jin or Mai on the website and I don't remember seeing them before. Or are they just typos for Yumi (or Yukimi) and Jun?

Seems he managed to misspell the name of every girl he mentioned, which is impressive but makes it hard for others to use the info. I'm assuming "Jin" is Jun - if so then I agree with everything the review above, she had a good friendly personality and was fun to be with; seemed to enjoy herself despite a fairly professional attitude. As he mentioned she's much older than the age displayed, but I bet few could still guess accurately. Very impressive.

No idea who the other two are, possibly Yumi or Yukimi, and Mei? I think they've had an actual Yuki or two in the past too. As I mentioned in the OP though, Mei was great and the complete opposite of rude - so not sure if it's the same girl or someone else.

I made an appointment with Melody today, who was a sweetheart as usual, but she showed up 22 minutes after the time I booked.

Then we didn’t have enough time for the 80 minute course because I booked 2 hours at the LH, and got there 30 minutes early.

Lesson learned.

I don’t think it was her fault. But when I tried to find out what happened, in typical Japanese style the master tried to slough it off with a Gomen nasai.

Melody claimed not to know about the appointment time.

This has happened a couple of times now with different hipness ladies.

I just wanted to mention it, as being on time is part of the service.