A little more... Tips?

tokyoJake

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm going to Japan in a few weeks and I've read a lot on the forum and I've already chosen the soaplands I'm going to try, I'm studying Japanese so I hope to get something.

As I will arrive almost during the week of Golden Week I thought that my plans might be frustrated, so it would also be cool to try girls from other nationalities, in fact I also have that desire, for example Chinese and others, I saw something on the forum about the Yamate line that there are Chinese girls but I have no idea how to get there and a colleague of mine talked about Oimachi but I think he was just guessing, I don't want recommendations because I know it's not allowed here, just information, with safe tips

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhimnow
just information, with safe tips

Look right and left and then right again before crossing the road. Always use a rubber. Don't follow the touts.

Read the reviews, learn to use google, find Yamate line and then come back with specific questions if you still have some. I bet good money you don't.

Look right and left and then right again before crossing the road. Always use a rubber. Don't follow the touts.

Read the reviews, learn to use google, find Yamate line and then come back with specific questions if you still have some. I bet good money you don't.
I apologize if I didn't find all the information I wanted here on the forum, really I wasn't very clear and direct, and because I don't live in Japan, I was unsure about trying without asking again to understand better about these places. Maybe there are other places besides the Yamate Line, so I think I'm in the right place to ask my questions, thanks anyway.

Yamanote Line is circular train line with 30 stations along 35 km. Oimachi is an industrial and residential area in the Southern part of Tokyo, for most of us an area we pass as quickly as possible on the way to Haneda. How is any of this relevant in your quest for Japanese women? Have you really read anything here? You could also try looking at a map.

Yamanote Line is circular train line with 30 stations along 35 km. Oimachi is an industrial and residential area in the Southern part of Tokyo, for most of us an area we pass as quickly as possible on the way to Haneda. How is any of this relevant in your quest for Japanese women? Have you really read anything here? You could also try looking at a map.
I believe that during the golden week the soaplands will be with little availability, I thought that there might be soaplands with Chinese girls that are available and so I will try if there is, I saw a Sakura Relax but the last review left me with fear. I saw that near the Yamate line there must be Chinese massage parlors and that they could serve to satisfy me, I don't know. Looking for a place on the map is easy, it's hard to get really useful information for outsiders.

what-the-fuck-2b0f6t.jpg

Just pick a well reviewed soapland and make a reservation. It is not that complicated.

,I know, but I was looking for Chinese girls too in case anyone knew anything.

You should find everything you are looking for on this forum. Lots of massage parlors with Thai and Chinese girls have been reviewed here as well as delivery shops with Korean girls etc.
I have no experience with non-japanese providers but there is an endless pool of reviews.....look there first instead of looking for shops that don't exist 🙈

You should find everything you are looking for on this forum. Lots of massage parlors with Thai and Chinese girls have been reviewed here as well as delivery shops with Korean girls etc.
I have no experience with non-japanese providers but there is an endless pool of reviews.....look there first instead of looking for shops that don't exist 🙈
After I saw some reviews of Sakura Relax that had beautiful girls, I was hopeful that there were other places with Chinese girls

I agree, it would really help if there just was a review section here that would have information about all AMPs and delivery shops.
I believe you had understood my question from the beginning, but you played dumb, one of the reviews I saw about Sakura Relax you commented something about the Yamate line and Chinese girls, the truth is that you didn't want to help and wanted to look like a bad boy

I believe you had understood my question from the beginning, but you played dumb, one of the reviews I saw about Sakura Relax you commented something about the Yamate line and Chinese girls, the truth is that you didn't want to help and wanted to look like a bad boy
Dude...

YAMANOTE LINE
1681277592204.png

CHINESE PUSSY HERE

Read the reviews and when the words "Chinese girl" appear it's probably what you are looking for.
Have a nice trip life.

Don't take it too seriously.

Everyone that shows up and asks stupid questions without bothering to read the forum and do a little of their own damned research first gets treated like this.

We don't spoon feed people around here.

Now scoot and get to readin' the reviews.

Dude...

YAMANOTE LINE
View attachment 21059
CHINESE PUSSY HERE

Read the reviews and when the words "Chinese girl" appear it's probably what you are looking for.
Have a nice trip life.
Wow, thank you so much for helping, of course I'll keep reading old reviews and I won't be interested in new information, because new information won't be more useful than old information, really? I just wanted to know something new, some tips, and I get rude things, really funny

Don't take it too seriously.

Everyone that shows up and asks stupid questions without bothering to read the forum and do a little of their own damned research first gets treated like this.

We don't spoon feed people around here.

Now scoot and get to readin' the reviews.
I don't know if you could tell, but I said that I read the reviews, and I was unsure about the Chinese girls place and I wanted new information, tips, maybe when I asked it wasn't so clear and that didn't help much

Wow, thank you so much for helping, of course I'll keep reading old reviews and I won't be interested in new information, because new information won't be more useful than old information, really? I just wanted to know something new, some tips, and I get rude things, really funny
We believe in tough love here.
You'd be greeted more warmly if you...

I don't know if you could tell, but I said that I read the reviews, and I was unsure about the Chinese girls place and I wanted new information, tips, maybe when I asked it wasn't so clear and that didn't help much
...would do like the rest of us and just fucking TRY SOMETHING THEN WRITE A REVIEW.

Everyone here is unsure at first. Man the fuck up and go fuck a Chinese woman in Gotanda.
For fuck's sake stop pretending to be a victim.

We believe in tough love here.
You'd be greeted more warmly if you...

...would do like the rest of us and just fucking TRY SOMETHING THEN WRITE A REVIEW.

Everyone here is unsure at first. Man the fuck up and go fuck a Chinese woman in Gotanda.
For fuck's sake stop pretending to be a victim.
I'm not playing the victim, it seems that Japan is a place where you have to work more than usual and people get stressed easily, I understand. Here where I live we treat people with respect, it's a difficult place to be tough with people, full of crime, mafias, so you can't be arrogant with everyone

I'm not playing the victim, it seems that Japan is a place where you have to work more than usual and people get stressed easily, I understand. Here where I live we treat people with respect, it's a difficult place to be tough with people, full of crime, mafias, so you can't be arrogant with everyone

love and hip hop jesus GIF by VH1

but you played dumb

That seems to be the difference between us.

one of the reviews I saw about Sakura Relax you commented something about the Yamate line and Chinese girls, the truth is that you didn't want to help

So it seems you read the forum and even noticed that all the help you need was there already. You just decided to ignore it.

That seems to be the difference between us.

So it seems you read the forum and even noticed that all the help you need was there already. You just decided to ignore it.
Sounds like you're still playing dumb but you're convincing me that you are. Something similar to Sakura Relax, that's what I meant, and I already proved that I've already read the forum here, I don't just want masturbation, I want Chinese pussy, if you have this updated information, new, with tips, it would be useful

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Sounds like you're still playing dumb but you're convincing me that you are.

It's cute you are trying to hurt my feelings. Unfortunately I have none as I am dead inside.

Something similar to Sakura Relax, that's what I meant, and I already proved that I've already read the forum here, I don't just want masturbation, I want Chinese pussy, if you have this updated information, new, with tips, it would be useful

You were already told "Gotanda" so just go to the search bar and put that there. Better yet, put my name to the "By:" field and find the first review. There is not that much need for a shiny new info for places that have been there before you were born and never had to change their SOP.