A Little Translation Help

Qong02

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I got a thank you note for a provider a while ago and was wondering if someone could help me translate it. I can only understand a little of the not and that its a thank you note.

Thanks.

Edit: crap I just realized I may have posted this in the wrong section and that it might belong to everything else.... Mods please correct if so, sorry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 150
It reads:

‘Thank you for today. I hope we can meet again. I'm sorry that I was on my period.’

Reactions: Qong02
I'm amazed you could read that. Half the characters I have to take a wild guess, what it's supposed to be ;)

Thank you guys for the help. Mind if I ask for it in romaji too so I can use it as practice? Hey learn where you can right?

Pretty average Japanese handwriting. No better or worse than average.....

Kyou wa arigatou gozaimasu. Mata oai dekiru to ureshii desu.

Gomen nasai. Kyou wa seiri deshita.

Since I wrote it out settle a question for me. Was your provider older than 35 years old? No judgement here, just curious about the age/handwriting link.

When I read that memo, I immediately thought post-35 Chinese woman.

Not a typically youthful feminine writing style, and not properly polite in tone. I'd be surprised if a Japanese provider wrote it.

Japanese,

She looked mid thirties, but she wasn't bad looking and had a pretty nice body.

Thanks for the help!

It's from a Japanese person. I see a lot of handwritten documents at work. The use of language and handwriting style is pretty typical. A couple of the characters she used like 又 are not used in Chinese either......