Guest viewing is limited

A mouthful for Jon-chan (face fucking service)

clover

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
A mouthful for Jon-chan

Service Name:
電マナイザーイラマチオン (Denma naiza iramachion)

Provider Name:
ジョン (Jon-chan) https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/iramachion/girlid-37507884/?of=y2

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.iramachion.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 23k (+ 3k ごっくん option)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time I used an S/M service, as well as the first time I tried out a DH service. This is an iramachio, which means they are specialized in face fucking.

Called the provider and unfortunately they only had 2 options Riho who was 38, but looked good from the pics and which I think would have been fine as well or the younger Jon. Not sure who on the roster is foreign friendly, but options are there at least.
I went with Jon, solely because I felt like bigger boobs were the thing for the day. Although her reviews are pretty bad (which I don't think she deserves).

Gokkun was the only option I opted for while booking her, but they also offer AF and Gansha among other things.

Jon pretty much looked like her pictures. She was a cute girl, long black hair and teeth that were a bit crooked, but I didn't mind that. Great body (normal/slender), a nice booty and a big pair of boobas (G-cup). Nothing to complain about looks wise.

I was freaking horny out of this world, when she opened the door. Quick strip down of her clothes and immediately led her to the shower, and we were out in a minute or two, and went straight for the bed. She uncovered the sheets and hoped on bed. Maybe she wanted to talk for a bit first, but I was just to too horny. I stood up on the bed with an erect penis in her face. She embraced it with her mouth and it started out like a normal BJ, just a bit of head moment, while rotating her tongue around my dick. Sometimes she had a slight tendency for teeth, but improved over the course of the duration.

After a little while I put my hands on the back of her head and slowly started bobbing her head back and forth. This felt really good, and she was compliant. Increased speed, and you could tell she had done this before. She took it like a true champion. I let her breath, when it started to feel a bit too good and we changed position to her lying down on her back (although I think she could have gone on forever).

My favorite position was sitting with my knees above her shoulders. She had her head on the pillow, and I was holding the back of her head pushing her to me). Felt so good and naughty being able to fuck a girl in the mouth like that, I increased speed after a while and pushed deeper, but she took it well. Paused once in a while and TFed her and she kept licking the shaft of my penis. Changed to her lying down with her head outside of the bed. Kept fucking her and I pulled out from her throat and came in the mouth. She sat up and opened her mouth, showed me all the cum inside, swallowed and said gochisozama deshita 😍 seemed to really enjoy the taste 😋

We talked for a while on the bed, about her former job as a nurse, and her customers. She takes on a lot of foreigners, but I was the first customer she had from my country. She said that there are roughly 20% of her foreign customers that don't speak any Japanese, so you can definitely get with her with low Japanese efficiency level, but I reckon it might be more troublesome.

After a while she pointed out that I was getting hard, and she started sucking me again. I face fucked her for about 10 more min and came a decent amount again (she once again showed me before she swallowed).

Finished with 10 min left, showered and walked out the door and said goodbye.

I'm not actually sure where the limit is for these kind of extreme services, but I'm never violent, and I try to make sure she can handle what I'm doing, which seemed like no problem at all. In short you can be rough in a way, like pushing her down your dick when you feel like she can take it, but no violence. That would at least be my suggestion if you try this out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really enjoyed the experience and would recommend giving it a try if it seems interesting to you. Not a big fan of conventional BJ, but irrumation was amazing.

Not sure why her reviews are bad, she was compliant with me and her looks were good.

Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023

Not sure why her reviews are bad, she was compliant with me and her looks were good.
I noticed this. She stuck out to me because she looks good and all her videos on fuzokudx are great but the reviews seemed the opposite. Maybe some intangible Japanese sensibilities I don't understand.

Anyways, thanks for the review, I'm looking at booking her on my upcoming trip

As a former resident of, and periodic visitor to, Tokyo, I was disappointed when this shop refused to let me book an appointment last year because I didn't have a Japanese phone number. I was staying a reputable hotel, which I tried to explain, but the booker hung up quickly.

As a former resident of, and periodic visitor to, Tokyo, I was disappointed when this shop refused to let me book an appointment last year because I didn't have a Japanese phone number. I was staying a reputable hotel, which I tried to explain, but the booker hung up quickly.
They take reservations over LINE too don't they? I'm surprised they would turn you away for that. Like @requiemmorrow has said in the past it seems have some really crabby people working on the phones sometimes so you might have just had to call back later.

If they actually do require a Japanese phone number I'm screwed then.

They take reservations over LINE too don't they? I'm surprised they would turn you away for that. Like @requiemmorrow has said in the past it seems have some really crabby people working on the phones sometimes so you might have just had to call back later.

If they actually do require a Japanese phone number I'm screwed then.
Thanks for your suggestion.

If they actually do require a Japanese phone number I'm screwed then
There is a kiosk at Haneda Airport where you can pay ¥5000 for a prepaid SIM with a Japanese phone number. If you can fit getting back to the airport during your trip I recommend that.

(Or if you need your regular phone, you can just rent one through the same service.)

There is a kiosk at Haneda Airport where you can pay ¥5000 for a prepaid SIM with a Japanese phone number. If you can fit getting back to the airport during your trip I recommend that.

(Or if you need your regular phone, you can just rent one through the same service.)
I actually reserved one right after @DireWolf98 posted. I wish you could just use Skype numbers but they started enforcing the residency info for Japanese skype numbers last year.

Well, scroliing less than 20 seconds on their City Heaven page and a Line account link was found.
I am currently outside of Japan and I'm am blocked from accessing City Heaven.

I have looked elsewhere - to no avail.

Thanks! I'm going to be there next week, so I'm be able to access City Heaven at that time.

Reactions: Alice
Hint- opera browser comes with free Japan VPN that works on cityheaven. Worth a try.

Jon also works at sister shop Se no Kiwami under the name Saran. I never booked her, but she was a last minute replacement when I had booked Momo and Momo called in sick. I have actually booked Momo three times, and still have never seen her, as it always get canceled the last minute or the day before.

Proton VPN has free Japan servers to use. I used their sister shop using just deepL translations (obviously mentioned up front my lack of Japanese) and other than slow response times they were fine to work with me.

Reactions: Ken4fb
I noticed this. She stuck out to me because she looks good and all her videos on fuzokudx are great but the reviews seemed the opposite. Maybe some intangible Japanese sensibilities I don't understand.

Anyways, thanks for the review, I'm looking at booking her on my upcoming trip
Hey I tried searching for the videos on fuzokudx, but I cannot find it. Do you mind sharing it?