https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 65k

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After having dipped my toes into the water trade, I was thirsty for more and my cup did not yet runneth over. After reading all the glowing reviews for Manami, I decided to take the leap and book a date with her.

Scheduling was incredibly easy. I reached out to her via the inquiry form on her website and got a reply within 24 hours. We exchanged a few emails discussing the location and time and settled on meeting at a love hotel of her choice.

I arrived at the hotel a few minutes before our session and waited for her to arrive. Since it was a pretty quiet night, I was the only one waiting in the lobby and she recognized me immediately when she walked in. We exchanged introductions and I was instantly drawn to her friendly demeanor. Manami has a very cheerful and open personality and it's easy speaking with her. Being with Manami, I felt like I was meeting an old friend and catching up after a long time.

We checked in to a room together and then the fun began. As we undressed each other, Manami would sometimes pause and go in for some deep kisses. Her kisses were absolutely delightful and she truly lives up to her website's moniker of Tokyo Melty Kiss. While kissing she would tenderly caress my face and back which was pure bliss. After undressing, she took me by the hand and led me to bathroom. She lathered us both up and pressed her body against mine while we showered. All of this was interspersed with more kisses and some BBBJ. Manami's body is truly stunning. The pictures on her Twitter and website are true to form and she has a perfectly

We dried ourselves and then moved to the bed where Manami immediately started a BBBJ. I had read about the magic condom trick from previous reviews and was hoping to see if I could catch the moment when it happened. Alas, I too was utterly baffled. One moment I was in pure bliss from the incredible suction and the next thing I knew, Manami had lifted her head away and I saw that I was already covered. It was impossible to tell when it had happened and I didn't notice any differences in sensation from her amazing BBBJ. After getting the cover on, Manami hopped on and started riding me. We continued kissing as she rode me and it didn't take too long before I was at my limit and popped my first shot of the night.

Manami got me cleaned up and we spent the next several minutes chatting. But before long, Manami got me warmed up again with a BBBJ (and a repeat of the magic condom trick) before we once again switched to CG and I finished a second time. Afterwards, we moved to the bathroom and had a long chat as we sat together in the bathtub before moving to the bed for the final time. Manami got me excited again with another BBBJ and we switched between a few positions: CG, doggy, and mish. However, since this was my third time in one night, I was feeling somewhat numb and couldn't finish inside her. Manami noticed this and started a handjob while sucking on my nipples which got me off for an ecstatic third time.

Unfortunately, by this time two hours had already passed and it was time for us to part ways. We showered one last time and dressed before Manami sent me off with a soft kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
My experience with Manami was exceptional. Manami is friendly and cheerful and altogether just an interesting person to speak with. I'm very glad that I had the opportunity to spend time with a beautiful and charming woman like her and I definitely want to see her again some time in the future.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022