Guest viewing is limited

A Noob's Review: Seventh Heaven Vs Tantra

Yokan

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm not particularly experienced in the adult realm, but I've been feeling really horny lately, so I decided to try the strip clubs (among other things). Doing my research, I came to understand that while there used to be more of a scene in Tokyo, now two places really have a top-notch reputation: Seventh Heaven and Tantra (which isn't to say other places aren't just as good, but they aren't as well kn0wn). So I thought I'd try out both and report a comparison for other people who may be interested in visiting these establishments. One tip for wherever you go: Start in near the end of Happy Hour. More girls come in after Happy Hour, but if you start during Happy Hour, you get a better deal. Still, these are very expensive trips...These aren't places you go to for the value. Unless you're rich, I advise thinking of these places as a treat to yourself, the sort of place you may go on your birthday.

There have been some complaints around the Internet that Seventh Heaven is surviving on the basis of an old reputation and that the girls aren't so hot anymore. This is totally a matter of taste, but I completely disagree with this assessment. I thought the Seventh Heaven ladies were diverse enough for my tastes -- prolly mostly Russian, but some Filipinos as well, and who knows what else -- and absolutely sexy. You request a girl for a dance, she asks you for a drink, and then you have a private dance. If you don't request for a bit, one sits next to you anyway, asks for a drink, and then asks if you wanna dance. Both of the ones who came to my table to sit with me on different visits were actually really deep; they read me really well and gave me good life advice that I've since taken with me. I've never felt an urge to go to a hostess bar before, but I felt like I was sorta getting that experience, where I could lean on a sympathetic shoulder and talk. On a more negative note, I felt like I was being watched as the club staff was looking to get me to buy lots of alcohol for the women, and they had me shell out for each dance and each alcoholic beverage I ordered for the ladies each time I ordered a new one...No tab, just pay. Those elements made me feel a bit uneasy, albeit not too bad, since I'd come prepared to blow through money, so they were happy with me as a customer. The private dances -- 7000 yen each -- had a good deal of two way contact: A kiss on the lips here, rubbing the woman's breasts as she gets all up on you and rubs you in all the right places there...but nothing extremely intimate. But even without that the ladies are very, very good at using their bodies in all the right ways to turn you on (and tease you a bit into wanting more). My dance with one Russian turned me on in all the right ways, it was like she anticipated my every emotional need.

Tantra was different. The manager personally greeted me. They manage your tab for you and you pay at the end (but they're known to be honest on this front, and their calculation was correct). I bought alcohol for a lady here, but didn't feel the same monetary pressure as at Seventh. They had some special effects lighting up the girls here...YMMV, I prefer that. Tantra ladies have a good reputation but most of the girls there that night weren't what I was looking for. That being said, before the night even started, the manager sent a girl to sit with me and while our conversation was pretty lame, she turned out to be IMHO clearly the hottest girl of the night by far. Dances are 8500 yen, but you get more bang for that buck: She gave me an amazing dance which included tongue in my mouth. And that wasn't even the end of my night there.

So personally, I had good experiences at both. I recommend trying both. And while I personally have to give the edge from these nights to Tantra, I certainly hope to go back to both at some point in the future...after I sew up the giant hole in my wallet :p

Last edited:
I don't recommend going to these places when you're horny. You'll probably use up all your money and be more horny than when you got there. The women are beautiful, but the prices are high and you walk away with nothing but a hard on.

Also Tantra isn't a strip club anymore. I actually think its pretty lame to have verified strippers just dancing in their underwear & still charging strip club prices.