OsmanthusFragrans

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
A Passionate Tryst with Yue of Claris Tokyo

Service Name:
Claris Tokyo

Provider Name:
Kikyo Yue https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1315/A131503/clarisse-tokyo/girlid-50823869/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1315/A131503/clarisse-tokyo/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min, 25600 JPY (6000 yen discount)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was headed home from work and, probably because I had been blue-balled the previous night by Suzuran at Fūjin Kaikan, who canceled on me minutes before our appointment, suddenly felt intensely horny. Furtively checking CityHeaven on the train, I saw that Yue, who I had been hoping to catch since she joined the Claris roster was free, so I switched my destination to the seedy love hotel district of Gotanda.

Immediately on arriving, I checked into a love hotel and called the Claris number. Although the staff member was curt as always, he recognized my number and I was able to book with no difficulty. After less than 15 minutes, Yue was at the door, dressed in a sweatshirt and a pair of unseasonably tiny shorts (for a second I thought she had shown up bottomless).

Yue was younger than I expected, seemingly a college student. It’s hard for me to describe her face and build as anything but normal all around — except for her absolutely dynamite ass.

After some introductions and light conversation, we undressed and cleaned off our important bits. Then it was over to the bed where after some DFK and cuddling, I spent a good ten minutes on DATY, enjoying her lovely, clean pussy. Yue did a great job at making me believe she was enjoying my ministrations. I’m sure she was telling the truth when she said she had a phenomenal orgasm 😆

I’ve never been one for BJs so I cut Yue short after just a couple of minutes and after some negotiation we moved on to some extra-special sumata in missionary and doggy (never, ever expect anything special as standard!!!). Doggy was truly spectacular — one of the best views I’ve had since my visit with Uka a year ago (joined the site too late to review her). However, lately I’ve had kind of a mental block during special sumata which makes it hard to come, so Yue finished me off with a skilled HJ.

There was time to spare after I finished so we lay in the afterglow and cuddled for a while, chatting about our goals in life and the fuzoku business before going back to the shower, dressing and saying farewell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, I had a lovely time with Yue. She is accommodating, a good conversationalist (in Japanese), and fine with foreigners of all nationalities. Claris is pretty expensive unless you use discounts like I did, but I’ve found the quality of their cast is consistently high.

I’ve heard from Yuzuha who I reviewed earlier that the shop now takes English-only foreigners through a LINE account (easy to find on CH traveler) but the choice is limited and it will be more expensive.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Just curious with that "special sumata", is it mean sex?

Claris!

IMG_1164.gif