Guest viewing is limited

Rocket Wife (SL) A PSE with Karin (via the helpful tout)

Supard212

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
A PSE with Karin (via the helpful tout)

Soapland Name:
Rocket Wife

Soapland Provider Name:
Karin / https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-41115455/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / 40000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
To be honest I wasn’t even expecting to go to a Rocket Wife when I did. I was supposed to rest in preparation to see Akari at Dolce the next day. I was only in the area because I never been to Yoshiwara and wanted to scope it out. Good thing I did because that place is in Asakusa of all places and from what I experienced it’s a 10-15 min walk from the nearest train station. I will admin though I don’t know the area at all so please tell me
If there is a closer station so I don’t suffer anymore.

This is gonna be like 2 stories I guess, how I made the appt via heart mark and Karin.

Also EVERYTHING Was done with a translator app. I know a very very small amount of Japanese. Everyone I interacted with was very understanding and helped me out.

Making the appointment:
Like I stated before I was not intending on going to a soapland at all. But I was walking the block below all the soaplands and I noticed a lady standing outside of a shop. The shop (Heart Mark) is located next to a family mart that is on the corner of the block. If you Google maps family marts in yoshiwara there is only 1 that is on a corner.

The lady calls out to me and I literally told her idk what she is saying because I don’t know Japanese at all. She pulls out her translator app and asks me if I’m looking for a soapland and that if I was there are not many that accept foreigners. I told her I was just looking around and she told me she could give me suggestions and stuff. I agreed to follow her into the shop where there were 3 other males, they looked like locals. 2 were prob customers and the other one working with the lady outside. Both of them together were asked me me questions similar to lordfongs post before

“what was my budget” was the one I remember lol because I said 40k as well. I was then suggested “rocket” which turned out to be rocket wife. The tout/ dude in the heart mark shop described the shop as older women preciously from high end luxury shops in the late 30’s. He said that he could all the shop for me and have one of their workers come over to show me pics of who was available and I agreed.

Choosing a wife:
The worker from rocket wife came over and advised there was one person available (Karin). I agreed and was offered a ride to the shop in their car. I chose the 2 hour VIP option and I think i paid the Heart Mark dude. To be honest I asked if I could walk but they insisted so I took it. I waited inside of heart mark for roughly 7ish min and a car appears outside the shop. Inside was an older male with a shirt that had “rocket wife” on it. He drove me around the block and dropped me off in front of the store where I was lead in by the workers to their waiting room. Overall a nice clean establishment and they treated me good. I forgot to mention the heart mark owner gave me this small bottle of something to drink for strength so I chugged that shit and got ready.

Meeting my new wife:
After waiting for a short while I was told Karin was ready and was lead to some stairs where she was waiting. The photos are touched up but that’s it, the pictures ARE her. But like the tout mentioned rocket wife deals with older women, which i don’t mind at all. After saying our hellos she took my hand and lead me to the room.

Mating with my new wife:
When we got to the room I took a close look at her. This woman is a legit spinner, a super tight/fit body that made it so I couldn’t wait until we got started…

I think we washed off / brushed out teeth first but mind seems to have wiped those actions.

After small talk we start to make out. It starts slow and lfk turns to dfk and then she starts to lick my body all over in combination with this light sucking.l technique that made me think she had some sort of light brush she was moving across my skin. It was an addicting feeling. For that we moved to the bj, I swear she was trying to suck out my soul. Deep throat, hands, super suction action, I felt my soul leaving my body.

She slipped the condom on and the began to ride me, a good 10 minutes of riding and damn she was tight too. I could feel her tightening as she “came” (who knows right) but she was putting in work, made me wonder who was doing who…

She seemed to get tired so I offered to do the work. We switched to missionary and I went to work, hearing her moans and feeling her tighten as I pounded her made me want to keep going and make her orgasm more and more. We switch to doggy which was the same thing. I don’t know if it was because it was because of the room but 40 min into the session we were both drenched in sweat. I needed a break so we stopped and she offered me some green tea and asked if I wanted Matt okay. I had no idea what that was because this was the first time I went to a legit soapland so I agreed. She washed me off again and told me to sit in the tub while she prepped the lube/gel and the mat.

She told me to lie face down and started to rub her body on me. Tbh idk what really happened but I do know she rimmed the loving hell out of me. I was not expecting that at all. But damn that felt nice too. She told me to flip over and did the same thing with the licking and sucking thing from before but instead of rimming she gave me a bbbj. There was no penetration during this section because the condom was removed.

After Matt play we washed up again and went back to the bed. It was pretty much the same as the previous section where I went to work.

Soon after my 2 hours were up, we washed off one more time and cleaned up the area. She walked me down stairs and kissed me before I walked down.

I saw the workers before I left and they asked me something about a paper. Turns out they wanted a “score” only for us people who don’t speak Japanese. I told them 100/100 would cum again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No words can describe this experience. I got her LINE and will be seeing her again. She gets super into it and that’s hot as hell. I’ll recommend her to anyone who wants good service from a soapland girl. Check the city heaven link above for her schedule.

Also during the entire session we are making small talk and I’m doing my best to make her laugh lol. It’s not just straight sex and amber screaming. I personally enjoy making a connection and have a convo with person. Even though i had to have my phone within arms length.

If anything just go see the tout at heart mark to make an appointment there. Even if you don’t get Karin the shop itself seems to be filled with good women.

Admin can post this after 12/16 after I leave Japan so no one takes my appointment times. I also didn’t proof read it… so sorry if there are errors. Typing these reports on my phone.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022