a quick hello

ngoloser

TAG Member
Reaction score
hello, I was looking for an answer to a question I had and came across this forum. didn't find an answer but thought I'd make an account all the same. early 30s east asian guy and had my first experience being with the scary opposite gender a couple months back, losing my wizard status at a soap in nakasu. my worst fear was enjoying it too much and the damage it would have on the health of my wallet. alas that fear was not unfounded and I have been for a few more rounds and browse cityheaven regularly now.

I like nagoya and go there every few months since Japan opened up after COVID hence the nickname. actually that first experience in nakasu was pretty underwhelming but I have had enjoyable ones at healths in nagoya/tokyo. maybe I'll post some reviews

probably won't post much but anyway, pleased to be here

NGO Loser? Virgins Sans Frontières?

Can confirm, enjoy it too much you will unless you got a terrible experience or are religious or something. I'm struggling to not withdraw anything from my savings account for mongering but damn it is hard, my funds are dangerously low :D
If you're not going to use this place too much to post, at least warn us if you stumble into a shit provider in your travels. Good luck and good hunting.

my funds are dangerously low :D
I typically finish out my month with ¥500 in my bank account. I’m grateful to have a woman in my life I give half my money to save for us so I don’t end up dead. 😂

(Of course she could just leave and I’d be screwed…or rather not screwed…)

hello, I was looking for an answer to a question I had and came across this forum. didn't find an answer but thought I'd make an account all the same. early 30s east asian guy and had my first experience being with the scary opposite gender a couple months back, losing my wizard status at a soap in nakasu. my worst fear was enjoying it too much and the damage it would have on the health of my wallet. alas that fear was not unfounded and I have been for a few more rounds and browse cityheaven regularly now.

I like nagoya and go there every few months since Japan opened up after COVID hence the nickname. actually that first experience in nakasu was pretty underwhelming but I have had enjoyable ones at healths in nagoya/tokyo. maybe I'll post some reviews

probably won't post much but anyway, pleased to be here
Also back on topic welcome to TAG.
It’s refreshing to see someone confident and capable of chasing down pussy without our tutelage.

May your shimei be unicorns, your loads be bleach white, and your wallet ever abundant with Fukuzawas.

Reactions: Alice