Soapland Name:
Barubola Marine Blue

Soapland Provider Name:
Rena Akiyama https://www.barubola.com/profile.php?n=23

Soapland Website:
https://www.barubola.com
https://barubola.net/eng.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, ¥45000 (¥40000 normal fee + ¥5000 for 5-star provider)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Intro & Background

I've spent a lot of time on this website reading reviews in preparation for my first trip to Japan, and so I'd like to show my appreciation by reporting on my experience. Since this is my first time in Japan, it's also my first time in a soapland and so I'm writing this report sort of as a guide for the younger people out there like me who are super nervous about how the process works and how a session might go. This is gonna be extremely long and detailed, so I'll split it up into a lot of sections so you can skip ahead. For reference, I am a late-20s American guy who is half white/half SE asian, and I know probably less than 20 words in Japanese. I also had one of those opaque rubbery stick-on tattoo covers on one of my legs to hide a really embarrassing eczema rash (not contagious, I swear) which the provider did not mention at all and did not affect the service in any way. I'm writing this from my hotel room the morning after the session so it's all still fresh in my mind.

Note: Her name is usually spelled "Reina" in romanji, but she spells it "Rena" on her business card and so that's how I'll spell it in this report.

Entry & Checking in

I heard this place doesn't need an appointment even if you are a gaijin, so I didn't bother. It was about 4:30 on a Friday, and so I rushed over there before all the O-san get off of work and take all the available providers. I looked up the place on google maps and headed straight there. It really isn't hard to find if you've been on the website since they have their logo plastered ALL over the entrance. Here's a google maps link to the front entrance. Seriously, you won't miss it. As soon as you enter, there's a tiny elevator to the left. Go in and go straight to the 5th floor. Barubola is the only shop there, and so you're inside as soon as you step out and you don't have to worry about walking into the wrong place at all. The entire place is very upscale and professional looking. When I got off the elevator, there was a very polite guy standing in the hallway and someone in a little window on the left. The guy in the hall greeted me and asked my if I spoke Japanese. He asked something to the guy in the window, who then nodded. The guy in the hall then led me to the waiting room where 2 older Japanese men were waiting already. Everybody gets a little moist hand towel on a little black tray. From the time I stepped off the elevator to the time I was seated was probably around 30 seconds.

The guy that was in the hall left for a bit, and came back with 3 cards of the women who were available. Two had gold frames which meant that they were 5-star providers and it would cost and extra ¥5000. He explained that one of the gold-frame providers would take about 15 extra minutes to prepare, so I chose Rena since I didn't really have a preference between the two of them and so it wasn't worth waiting. He left for a bit, came back to ask for payment which I paid for in cash. He left again and back back with a receipt for me to sign (Signing a receipt for cash payment? Not sure what's the point). He left again, and then I had to wait about 15 minutes before he came back and I was called in. When I stepped out into the hallway the guy showed me a laminated card on all the rules of the place typed out in English. You can read the same rules on their English page. I nodded and he sent me towards the stairs.

Overall, the interactions were extremely polite and the guy was very accommodating for people who don't speak Japanese. The whole time he was speaking into a translator app in his phone and then he would show me the screen so I can read the English translation. The extreme politeness and the fact that it seemed like they had seen many English-only speakers before in the past really calmed any nerves that I had when I walked in. There were about 4-5 old Japanese men who came and went while I was waiting (probably made appointments in advance), and I think they paid at the front window instead of in the waiting room like I did. 2 other American guys also came in while I waited and so we chatted a bit. The process was the exact same for them as it as for me, except one of the girls was new and so was only available for either a 50-min session or 2x50-min sessions in a row (idk what the point of that is instead of just allowing a normal 90-minute session).

About the Provider and Meeting Rena

One reason I picked Rena was because her card said she was 31, and so she probably wouldn't be very much older than me even if she lied about her age a little. It wasn't a little. She wasn't even close to 31. Fuck. She was probably late 30s to late-40s, so she could have been nearly twice my age. She looks extremely good for her age, though. Not really a pretty face anymore due to her age, but she has a nice slim muscular body with tits which are big enough for my taste. Her face is extremely doctored in her photos, but her body looks just like her profile. Her skin isn't quite as fair and blemish-free as her profile suggests, but still tight for her age. There is a darker line of skin that runs from her belly button down to her groin, which suggests that she probably has a kid or two. She completely shaves/waxes off her pubic hair. She really doesn't speak very much English at all, and so in the beginning and end of the session she'll talk to you through the same translation app the guy in the hallway was using on her own phone. In the middle of the session, she can't really use her phone and so she'll just stick to using key words and hand gestures. They're easy enough to understand. If she asks a question, keep your answers simple and pretty short or she can't understand you.

When the dude in the hallway led me to the stairs, Rena was standing near the top in a way that people who might be walking by wouldn't be able to see her. She was dressed exactly as her first three profile photos; a red-orange dress with navy/white lingerie underneath. Her demeanor is extremely kind, warm and friendly, and she was all smiles throughout the session. All the remaining nerves I had were gone within the first 2 minutes of meeting her. She took my by the hand and led me the rest of the way up the stairs and down a hallway. She stopped in front of the restroom and asked if I needed to use it. I didn't, so we continued up to the room where I took my shoes off outside the door and stepped in.

The Good Shit: Bed time

She hugged me, kissed me on the lips and then sat me on the bed before taking my clothes off one-by-one, folding each up and placing them into the a basket before taking off the next piece. She laid a little towel over my lap before taking my boxers off. Once I was fully nude, she asked me to unzip her dress, which she then took off but left her lingerie on. She then took the towel off my lap and went down on me me for some BBBJ. After a little bit of this, she asked me to lay down on the bed on my back. She spent some time stroking my dick and licking/sucking my nipples while occasionally going back down for more dick sucking. The whole time I was gentry stroking her back and hair. After some time, she switched into a 69 position to put a condom on me before sucking a tiny bit more to keep me hard. She let me kiss her ass and kiss her pussy over the lingerie. She then sat up to take her lingerie off and then switched back around into a cowgirl position for some CFS. Boy, can she ride. Slow at first until all the initial friction is gone, and then she just goes for it. There wasn't any sort of pushback at all when I started kissing her shoulders and up her neck. She didn't go for very long, though, and then she asked me what position I would like to switch to. We switched to doggystyle and I didn't last all that long before I popped.

She cleaned me up, and asked if I would like a drink. She gave me a little menu with a surprising number of drinks listed, but besides the words "cold" and "hot", it was 100% in Japanese. Probably the only signage in the entire joint I saw which didn't have an English translation. She did read some of them out, though, and I got an iced oolong tea. She asked some questions about myself through her translation app before moving on. One of the questions she asked was if I would like Mat play or to go back to the bed after the bath.

The Alright Shit: Soap Time

Rena laid out 5 packets of scented mineral packets that she could put into the bath water. I chose the forest scented one, and she led me to the bath. I didn't realize at the time, but the bath was already poured before I even entered the room (I wouldn't be surprised if that's why I had to wait 15 min before the session). When I was getting in, the water was too warm and so she adjusted the temperature quickly to not waste any time. Don't feel nervous about the large amount of water that will spill out of the tub when you get in; this entire section of the room is waterproof with good drainage. She gets set up for the soap session while you soak for a bit.

Now comes the soap. Noone actually comes to the soaplands for this part and it's more of a formality, but it's still pretty alright. She'll cover you with soap and then rub it in using her body all over your front and back. The fact that she even washes you down deep inside your ass crack was a bit of a surprise. You even get to soap her down a little bit at the end before she rinses you down all over. She'll ask you to get back in the bath so she can put everything away before she joins you in the bath. She likes to get underneath you to lift you hips up to her mouth to suck you off a little bit. She gets back out to set up the air mattress and nuru gel before asking you to lay down on it face-down.

The BEST shit: Mat Time

She starts getting to work and man, I don't even know how to describe the experience. Just pure ecstasy. Very slippery going all the way up and down your legs and back. She starts off nice and slow, starting off low on your body. She sucks your toes and kisses you all over and even gives you a little rimjob. She gently drags her nipples up and down your back which feels absolutely amazing. She rubs all over your body with her torso, arms and legs. Her technique is amazing and at for most of the time I can't even tell what position she's in since I'm face-down. It's like the gel causes her to melt into you and you can't tell where your body ends and her body begins. I was shaking with pleasure at certain points even before she started touching my cock. At some point she slipped underneath me and started rubbing my cock between her slippery warm thighs while tickling underneath my armpits with her toes at the same time. Just pure pleasure the whole way through even though most of it was focused on my back. She then flips you over and continues the message on the front. She spends a lot of time rubbing your cock with her hands, with her tits, and even with her feet and behind her knees. It was absolute torture how she was constantly getting me so close to popping early before stopping to switch to another position. It seemed like she was gauging my reaction to her stroking to determine when to move on.

She puts another condom on you. She then climbs back on top of you for some slippery CCG. Remember how I said earlier how she's good at riding? Here we go again. This time though, she doesn't really let up at all. She pounds you fast and hard and is able to go for a surprising amount of time. At some point she asked if I wanted to rinse off and continue on the bed, but I was having too much fun on the mat and so I said no. At this point, she got up to grab a small towel. She explained that it's for more grip on the mat, and she slipped it underneath me under my hips and climbed back on me so that her knees were on the towel. And then she just kept going. And going. She never let up at all and was pounding hard and deep the entire time. I didn't even have to do any of the work. The combination of the gel and the bounciness of the air mattress just added to the experience. She was going so hard that I was actually legitimately getting light headed, but before I could say anything she slowed down and told me she was getting tired. We flipped back over and I started pounding her in the missionary position until I couldn't hold myself up with my arms anymore (it's hard with no grip on the mat). The whole time we were fucking I was rubbing my hands all over her body and whenever her face was close to mine I would kiss her on the cheek, neck, and shoulders. At some point she faked an orgasm, probably to try to get me to pop a second time, but I wasn't really ready to go. When we were both too tired to continue, I got on my back again and she took the condom off. She slid down to suck and jerk me off until I finally popped for the second time a couple of minutes later. She then rinsed us both off before directing me back into the tub so she could rinse the mat and put it away.

The Sad Part: Wrapping Up

She then got me out of the tub and took me over to the dry area to wipe all the water off of me. It wasn't until now that I realized that our 90 minutes was up; it legitimately felt like only 30 min or so had passed. She got me all dressed again, putting my clothes on me one by one like she did when she was taking them off. She then made a short call on the phone to the people downstairs to prepare the elevator. While we waited, she asked a couple questions about my trip in Japan through the translator app. I noticed now that there was a third condom on the bed that was partially unwrapped and ready to go, but we didn't have time to use it. Once the elevator was ready, she gave me one of her business cards and then led me to the stairs, hugged and kissed me, and left me to go on my way.

Once I was down the stairs there were like 3 Japanese men in suits to greet me (where did they all come from?). They were all in a deep bow to wish me goodbye as I made my way to the elevator which was waiting for me. The elevator went down, and I stepped back out into the the cold Shinjuku air feeling like a completely new man.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, an amazing experience. I will definitely come back to this soapland next time I'm in Japan. I'm not here for very long and I'd like to try out a different soapland first before coming back to this one (probably Sweet Kiss). The fact that Rena is a lot older than me makes me hesitant to see her gain, but if you don't mind that then I would highly recommend her. If I come back to this place again and she's the only one working, I would probably go for it though. Her level of service is amazing and she was constantly trying to please me. When she'd setting something up or putting something away, she moves quickly and with purpose to not waste any time. She is extremely skillful at what she does and she knows how to absolutely fuck. The CCG on the mat was the whole reason why I came, but honestly the best part was the slippery massage on my back while I was face-down. It just felt that amazing and was so relaxing. Overall her level of service still makes it a 4/5 experience from her; it would unquestionably be a 5/5 if she wasn't so much older than me. I can definitely see why they give her a gold frame on her portrait and charge extra.

Barubola in general is also really great. I can tell they are extremely welcoming and patient for foreigners and people who can't speak any Japanese. The place is really nicely decorated and nothing feels cheap or fake. The staff there are really accommodating and they really do want to please you. I read on this site that one or two people got denied entry, but I'm willing to bet that it's because there weren't any providers working that day that are willing to serve gaijin. If you get denied, you should try coming a second time because the people working here were great even right now a couple months after Japan starting loosening their covid travel entry restrictions. Overall a 5/5 experience from the shop.

Thanks for your submission, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/21/2023