75mins ¥19k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Well, after a great experience with Shiho at Sexy Cat. I thought I’d go again to see what I’d get. Now while Shiho was a 35 year old woman, great tits and curves. Really good BBBJ technique. Etc. Mariko was none of that and worse. Now, when I first saw her I knew it was gonna be a problem. So, her listed age is 44, add like 10 or 20 years to that. Her body still wasn’t that bad but… her face just wasn’t it. I really didn’t like her face, even when she was young she probably didn’t look that good. I feel kind of bad being so blunt because she was really nice and was excited to serve, but in this shallow business looks matter a lot and she just didn’t have them.

We go up to the room and kind of go through the motions. Her BBBJ and other techniques aren’t as good as Shiho and were below average. I was surprised that a woman of that age acted like she had almost no idea of how to suck a dick. Well, after a while I just lean back and try to imagine a different woman so I can cum. Eventually I get there but it was nothing special. She offered me some tea then and we did some talking and hanging out for some time. We talked about basic stuff but after a while got bored so decided to try for round two. Similar stuff and then came the same way. When it was all done I showered up, dressed, and she led me on my way telling me how handsome I was, what her schedule was, and to please come back and book her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I feel bad for being so mean in this review because she’s really a nice lady and I could tell she was actually trying her best. That just wasn’t enough to save this disaster. If you’re in my situation and they tell you the only girl available is Mariko… try your luck elsewhere.

I was able to cum sure, but it just wasn’t worth it and a lot of you might not even be able to get hard from her.

Not recommended

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023