Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
A true Japanese professional, excellence personified

Provider Name:
Manami

Contact Information:
Tokyo Melty Kiss, google it

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr, 45000 (includes fee for non love hotel)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
My first time with a provider. Emailed Manami to ask for an appointment at my hotel. She responds promptly, and her English is perfect.

Meeting time :- in the morning. She comes to my hotel, we say hi, hold hands, and start walking to the elevator. She grinds on me and touches me down there in the elevator, and damn it felt good. We went to the hotel and started undressing. She's in her early 40's, and you will see signs of age, but she still looks pretty good for her age.

Now the fun part. She is just so incredibly skilled and professional at what she does, its incredible. We kissed, I felt her boobs and butt, and she led me to the shower. More kissing, I felt her body, she lathered me up with soap and cleaned me up real good, even in all the hard to reach places. (best shower I've ever had)

After I dried up, she then gave me a BBBJ to harden me up. I was fondling her boobs and kissing her as she did this. I wanted to play around some more, so I asked her to suck my testicles (def have this done with her) and I fingered her. We did a 69, and my cock felt so good in her mouth.

Finally, she gave me a BBBJ, followed by the condom trick where she puts the condom on you in a flash (you literally can't tell unless you see it) and we began to have sex. I have death grip syndrome, so I had to thrust many times, but she has so much energy that she bounced up and down on me repeatedly until I popped. She did remark with a smile that my load was pretty decent for someone's first time with a provider.

We washed up, I felt her breasts and belly as we cuddled. I should also mention we were chatting the whole time, except for when our mouths were full (with each other's private parts lol). She is a really good conversationalist, and she'll tell you a lot about the industry if you ask her questions.

That was the end of it, but I will say that Manami could raise her prices 50%, and I'd still happily see her, because she is just that skilled, efficient, and professional. She books out quickly (and for good reason of course) so what are you waiting for?

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You've seen dozens of posts on just how awesome Manami is. Let me just say, they are all 100% right. Every provider could learn a thing or two from Manami. She's exceeded my high expectations.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Reactions: Manami TMK
Thank you for taking your time to write up the great review for me. I appreciate it.

However, could you please contact me at my email address you used to arrange a date with me in February and confirm who you are?
As far as I remember, I never had any one hour date at regular hotel in the morning of February and my rate was different back in February. Please contact me through email. If I cannot confirm whether you are a real, I would have to ask TAG manager to take this review down. If you are, I would like to send a sincere apology and proper thank you note for the review. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for a great review and I deeply apologize for misunderstanding; I have had a bad experience with good yet fake reviews in the past.

I always enjoy our time together. I hope to meet you again and have another sweet, adventurous date next time.