lordfong

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
A very helpful tout @ yoshiwara 2

Soapland Name:
Rocket Wife

Soapland Provider Name:
Kana - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-41597461/
Alice - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-42699090/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 appointments for 40000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
11-25-2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I went back to the tout. It seems this is no ordinary tout. Since he was able to arrange an incredible great deal. I however could not make use of it :( .

So he says it is the end of the month and most of the locals are watching the world cup. Thus the shops have made adjustments. I also showed up at a very busy hour (8PM) Which ultimately means the lady I tried to book wasn't available. The VIP course at the moment is not available either. If I really want it then there's the more expensive shops going into 90000+ yen. I wasn't up for that. I was pretty satisfied with a 120 min for 40000 and even less @ Darling Harbor. He then pulled some strings. 2 girls for 40000 yen. 60 min each. In the previous review, I had a raging boner that lasted 120 min. I guess this time I could do the same. So made some calls and a guy came with pictures came along. Recommended Alice and I can choose 1 out of 2 more. I went with Kana. (Could have been the other way around). They seem to have shops all over the place. 2 Building for rocket wife? Or do they just like driving me around to keep locations a secret?

Both ladies have a neat shaven pussy🐈. Didn't think this was thing 3 years ago.That lady had a mini wild bush going.

Alice
It goes without saying that I didn't expect the photo to match the real person. As always, what you see what you get (Photo: 8 , Reality: 6) . Her body was ok. Some belly fat, but nothing like a plus size. She seemed to be in her mid 30s and is pretty average in looks. Breast are A cup. Another housewife experience I guess. There was no mat play involved this time. The usual routine starts: Sit on the pervert chair, rinse in the tub, brush your teeth. During that time she'd tug on my member and I would cop a feel. Do some minor flirting. I told her she looked nice. I kept trying to play with her boobs all the time and just grabbing her ass. She seems very playful and likes the idea. We proceeded to the bed after we finished our dip in the tub. She gave a nice bbbj and played with my nipples. After the minor foreplay she capped me started riding me. (Condom seems to be somewhat tight). Her technique was nice. She is also making use of the kegel exercise, as she can apply extra grip down there at will. After a few moments she started to twitch (fake orgasm?). I proceeded to suck and tease her breast a bit. After that she'd continue riding me again and twitch a bit. So I think it paid off to not service myself since the last encounter 2 days ago. I popped. We took a break and had some drinks. We talked for a while, the bell rang and we proceeded to get dressed.

Kana
I honestly wasn't hoping for much, but boy was I wrong. I don't even remember what the picture of Kana looked like, but I was smitten. She is very slender. A tatoo on her left arm., Piercings and A cup breast. As much I love voluptuous women, she is the opposite and comes with her own charm. She seems very young too, like 22 ish. I am feeling so much regret now, as I can only pop once and need like half a day to recover. Usual routine. Some light flirtations, washing here and there. bbbj in the tub. This lady knows how to give BJ. I was barely able to keep miniMe standing, but she made him stand tall. When it came to the bed however, I disappointed myself. We started with a deep kiss and she gave another bbbj. This part became weird. She used lube on my dick before putting on the condom. This made it easier for the condom to slip out. We went with mish first, her fake moans are music to my ears. I think I just like this lady a lot because of her body type. I got tired, changed and it was doggy time. She likes it rough as she says I can be more rough. Unfortunately fatigue set in, I was sweating, tired and my peepee shrank. I apologized to her for underperforming and told her another girl serviced me before. She was kinda disappointed and said next time she wanted to be first. These professionals definitely know how to make money from me. (A problem on my end 😭) She seemed to be even in more high spirits as the bell rang and we were chatting about everyday things. Ofcourse I told her many times she was beautiful. We got dress and off we go.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I went back to the Tout / Tencho / Owner. Why did I suddenly call this guy a tencho / owner? Well, he said when he owned a shop, Alice worked under / for him. So from there I am under the impression that he can do a lot if you offer up the cash. I could also be wrong, but I am satisfied up till now. I digress.

I went back to him to book Kana again. This time not via line, since it was a miss this time. I contacted him via line to book Haruka, he never confirmed she would be there. Told me to come down. Yea, this is not really a very good move. As I previously stated, he just wanted to upsell me the more expensive shops. Yet he pulled this 2 for 1 deal off.

The 2 for 1 deal isn't for every one. If you can pop multiple times, I would say go for it. The pictures will never match. A 6 is still pretty good in my book. Kana is an 8 in mine. The only objective criticism I can give about Kana is that she has small breasts. Her belly button piercing, roman number tattoo, slender body, wonderful hips and character just drives me wild.

I didn't used any English this time. Japanese still broken. They don't mind and are very accommodating to me. Flirting was easy for me since telling them they look beautiful with a hard on seems to put them at ease. The super tout says there's no website for the shops and I don't know how to find these ladies on cityheaven.:confused:

Give it a try, if you ever tire of Kaoru @ Y shirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

When you reach a certain age, it’s one and done. That’s still better than none.
Maybe a couple of times last year I could get 2X once a week......but the rest of week was pretty light. Now? PpFfttt.....nodda