10k/30min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a fairly solid Yoshiwara experience, I decided I wanted a little variety with a pink salon. I had good experience in the past with then while in Osaka a long time ago. How bad could it be, right?

Well, started off in Kinshicho looking for Campus 7 (closed), and walked down the street to Blue Moon (closed). There was a guy next door to Blue Moon that said. "Foreigners are okay, sure. It's 15k, condom and all the first are over 40, I don't recommend it." Internally I'm just thinking "if you don't want foreigners, just say so."

Anyways, after the disappointment of Kinshicho, I hopped over to Gotanda, thinking there had to be something there, right? First stop was Kingdom (no foreigners), talked to a couple touts and they said Emotion was the only place that took foreigners. Shrugging, I headed on over where they told me it was 6k, no gaijin tax. Great! Oh... that's 6k for 20 minutes... 10k for 30 minutes "premium" course. Sure, whatever, it's vacation.

Sit on the high back sofa bed thingy they have. I mean the ends are completely open, and as you're walking to your thing, you can sit there and watch the other dudes getting blown. Not quite my ideal experience. Anyways, sit around for around 15-20 minutes, and finally the girl shows up.. Already thoroughly disappoint, I just kinda wanna get out of there, but meh, whatever I'm already there. We chat for a few minutes, then she tells me to take off my pants, throws a condom on, and proceeds to start the BJ.

Gentleman, this BJ felt like disappointment and sorrow. Like, I'm super into BJs, but this I swear I could have fallen asleep while she was doing it. Short strokes, no tongue. I feel bad for her husband/boyfriend/whatever. After around 15 minutes of her doing that, eventually I just told her to stop, grabbed my coat and left. Seriously, I thought American p4p was depressing but this was quite possibly the single worst p4p experience I've ever had in my life.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023

Well, the premium course means foreigner price. Locals pay way less. I think there has been enough warnings here in TAG for anyone who reads the reviews not to patronise this shop.

Having said that, the last time I broke my own rule and went in as they let me use the local pricing the girl really knew what to do with a dick. No regerts.

Rainy weekday nights and local rates are on the menue. Haven't been myself(just scouting that area once in a while) , stick mostly to Neo Fla...... Kawasaki Toy Box myself.

Reactions: MikeH
In Gotanda, I’d recommend Animal Paradise.
I’ve been to Kingdom and I’m not Japanese/Asian, it was ok.

After the recent closure/licensing issue they switched to having the girls wear their uniforms, as opposed to nekkid, so just be aware of that. Hopefully they’ll switch back.

Reactions: Cinnabums
In Gotanda, I’d recommend Animal Paradise.
I’ve been to Kingdom and I’m not Japanese/Asian, it was ok.

After the recent closure/licensing issue they switched to having the girls wear their uniforms, as opposed to nekkid, so just be aware of that. Hopefully they’ll switch back.
Might just give that a try then, worst thing that can happen is that I cum.

Emotion has gone way downhill over the last decade. I think it used to be 40 mins. And two girls and BBBJ for 7,000 yen back when I used to frequent it. would never go now.

And two girls and BBBJ for 7,000 yen back when I used to frequent it.

The locals still get that, it is only the unwashed who are being fucked now. And not in the good way.

The locals still get that, it is only the unwashed who are being fucked now. And not in the good way.
The staff is sporting swastika tattoo's!

Don't take this to seriously, I tend to call racists nazis and above is just a reference to the NOFX song the Brews without the Anti- in front of Swastika.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The staff is sporting swastika tattoo's!

Don't take this to seriously, I tend to call racists nazis and above is just a reference to the NOFX song the Brews without the Anti- in front of Swastika.
Great song that, my first band in my highschool did a cover of that as our first ever live performance!

Reactions: Cinnabums
I had some thing to buy at Gotanda Donki and walked around this Emotion/Dio an hour ago. The guy on the street invited me, I said that I had no intention to get their service today but had a nice conversation with him as he was really friendly. This is what we were speaking about if you're interested.

• He offered me 30 mins BJ with condom for 10K. It seems that it is their basic option for foreigners now.
  • I said that I don't want a condom and it's too expensive and was ready to go away. Then he said that it would be fine without condom and for 9K yen. :)
  • Then I explained that I really was not for their service today and just walked there to check if anything had been changed in their business. That was when really friendly conversation started.
  • He agreed that in the past, before Covid, there was 7K 50 mins course with 2 girls (25 +25 mins). Later they changed the price to 10K for the same course for foreigners.
  • Foreigner friendly AK group shops (フラ系) now completely vanished from Tokyo and are reopened only in Kawasaki, Yokohama and some other surrounding areas.
  • He said the name of other group but I couldn`t remember it, sorry, that is friendly to Japanese speaking foreigners now in Gotanda. One of their shop is Animal Paradise now.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
He was probably talking about Upward Group, which operates Girls Park (Kingdom), Marine Surprise, Animal Paradise and Hyakka Ryouran in Gotanda.

Marine Surprise's website explicitly states no foreigners; the others might be more welcoming. As always YMMV when you visit in person as there are conflicting reports regarding Kingdom.

Reactions: arienai
He was probably talking about Upward Group, which operates Girls Park (Kingdom), Marine Surprise, Animal Paradise and Hyakka Ryouran in Gotanda.

Marine Surprise's website explicitly states no foreigners; the others might be more welcoming. As always YMMV when you visit in person as there are conflicting reports regarding Kingdom.
You are right. Just from the spelling I now remember it was アップワード!

Reactions: GooGooMuck
As always YMMV when you visit in person as there are conflicting reports regarding Kingdom.
Just being confident and speaking Japanese fluently should help. We are the customers and paying for all that at the end!