A Woman's Most Attractive Physical Feature At First Sight.

Which part of a woman do you find most attractive?

• Total voters
Thinking about it after reading such learned responses, for me, there is a noticeable difference between my reaction to women in real life and those I see in magazines or videos.

In real encounters I believe my nose seems to play a large role and may be the first thing I notice if within sniffing distance. I am certainly looking forward to heading out soon and trying to notice what I actually notice. From a distance, then posture and walk might be what catches my eye.

It really is an interesting topic. I imagine we are all going to do some testing and note-taking.

I do remember meeting women who were sitting down and being attracted by the look in their eyes. Could this be brainwaves? Maybe a TAG member might know. However, I have sometimes been surprised when they stood up :0

Thinking about it after reading such learned responses, for me, there is a noticeable difference between my reaction to women in real life and those I see in magazines or videos.

In real encounters I believe my nose seems to play a large role and may be the first thing I notice if within sniffing distance. I am certainly looking forward to heading out soon and trying to notice what I actually notice. From a distance, then posture and walk might be what catches my eye.

It really is an interesting topic. I imagine we are all going to do some testing and note-taking.

I do remember meeting women who were sitting down and being attracted by the look in their eyes. Could this be brainwaves? Maybe a TAG member might know. However, I have sometimes been surprised when they stood up :0

Great points.

Wwanderer cited studies and they may give an indication, but a real live, 3 D setting stimulates much more realistically.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I had a wander around, trying to understand what attracted me, and unsurprisingly have to quote our very own @Wwanderer

For me I think the major thing is pretty much any bare skin that it is more exposed than expected (than whatever most women are showing in that time and place). An unusually short skirt/dress, more than usual cleavage, a bare shoulder or shoulders, an exposed back, bare feet where most are in shoes, bare midrift, a long dress/skirt slit far up showing flashes of thigh as she moves.... Any of those and others will grab my attention and cause me to look more closely at everything else.

I found that with a woman who had something pronounced about her appearance, I was first attracted to the 'special' feature that set her apart.

With other women, especially those in modest clothes, I found myself scanning all over trying to find a 'highlight'. Settling on boobs, or neck, or whatever seemed their 'best' feature.

Maybe 'accentuating the positive' results in more male attention. Of course, in more modest societies, women cover up. But I don't want to open a can of worms. There are enough disagreements already ;)

Hmmm, maybe they can use the same technology to identify PUA before the violation.

No, no run for the hills, the cavalry is on the way!

Hide the women and children-OK, just the women.

For me, it is a certain "je ne sais quoi" I can't quite put my finger on. When I look at a woman and see there is something off about her and I can't put my finger on it, is like a puzzle begging to be solved. I'll become enamored until I can figure out what it is that draws me to her. Once I figure it out, it's not as enchanting anymore and the thrill is lessened so I move on to the next puzzle.

I suppose that explains why I like to sit and people watch.