2 hours for ¥77500

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Early February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
My Language Ability – Fluent in English. Limited understanding in basic Japanese, even more limited in the ability to speak basic Japanese. I would say that I'm not even at N5 proficiency yet. That being said, I know more than nothing, and made sure to study up on words that would be useful for an encounter with a provider.

Moe's Language Ability – Fluent in Japanese (obviously). Conversational in English.

Communication during encounter – Moe's English is conversational, but not fluent. Her English is certainly better than my Japanese, so most of the encounter was in English. Occasionally though, we did have to use a translation app. Overall her English is good enough that you will be able to get by without any Japanese (however, the more Japanese you know, the better).

Her twitter seems to get banned often, so it's probably best to contact her through LINE rather than risk your appointment details getting lost if/when the next ban happens.

After adding her on LINE I got a message in Japanese with a form to fill out, and a link to her calendar. The calendar showed the next three months, but basically everything for the next month was full, with only a few slots open. She's very popular, so if you want to see her at a particular day or a particular time, I'd recommend reaching out to her a few months ahead of time. I chose a few dates 1.5 months out when she had more openings.

With the help of google translate, and the studying I had been doing, I was able to fill out the form and express in Japanese that I: 1) wanted to make a reservation, 2) that I was American, and 3) did not speak very much Japanese, and asked if she would still be alright with seeing me knowing that. She responded in English that it was fine, along with some details about the reservation. After confirming the reservation, she chatted with me for a bit, which made me even more excited to see her than I already was.

Overall, booking was a simple and pleasant experience, just make sure you do it ahead of time since she's very popular!

Prior to my trip, I looked through the reviews on here for English-friendly providers and Moe came up several times. Based on the glowing reviews she had, I knew that I wanted to see her while I was in Japan.

Leading up to the day of the encounter I was quite anxious. This was going to be my second time at a Soapland. While my first experience was excellent, I was so anxious that I was unable to pop the entire time. I was worried that a repeat of the same situation would happen with Moe.

I arrived a little before my appointment time, and was greeted by the staff who already knew who I was and who I was there to see (since I booked the appointment with a non-Japanese name and clearly was not Japanese), which was convenient since I didn't have to use my very poor Japanese to explain any of that. I was led to a room, paid the fee, and given some tea while I waited for Moe to get ready. When it was time, I was led out of the room where I was greeted by Moe, and we exchanged introductions. She gave me light kiss and took my hand as she led me up the stairs to the room where the rest of the encounter would take place.

In terms of looks, Moe does not disappoint. She looks as great as she does in her photos – better even. She's the perfect combination of cute and sexy. Truly a gorgeous woman!

As we get into the room we exchange some more pleasantries and she grabs my things to put them aside. At that point I remember I had bought her some chocolates and decide now was a good time to give them to her (though I'm aware there are some mixed opinions among providers as to whether the start or the end is a good time for gifts). She thanks me and says she has something for me too, a little chocolate cake (which was quite good) and her business card.

After exchanging gifts, we move over to the bed and she begins to undress me. We make out for a bit, a really good DFK, before she turns around and asks me to unhook her bra. There's some more making out with DFK as she has me touch her breasts, before moving on to some paizuri, which felt great as her breasts are pretty much perfect. After that, she gave me a bbbj for a bit, which she was a pro at. She also made eye contact which was super hot. She proceeds to climb on top of me while we were still sitting up. At this point, she teases me a bit by rubbing my dick against her pussy, and while I don't think it went in, I was starting to get nervous about it, which I think she sensed and asked if everything was alright. At that point I asked for a condom and she said ok.

She has me lay down on the bed and we get into a 69 position. I begin to eat her out and she gives me a bbbj for a bit before using her mouth to put on the condom. We then transition to reverse cowgirl. Moe is great at what she does, and while it felt great, my anxiety was getting the better of me once again and it was becoming difficult to keep going. She transitioned instead to more bbbj and handjobs combined with DFKing, and while it felt great it wasn't quite working out. Rather than forcing the issue, we chatted for a little while, both things related and unrelated to the play. Though the first session on the bed was short, we agreed that we would try mat play which might calm my nerves a bit more.

She has me wait in the tub while she prepares the mat. While I have seen another provider do something similar before, it was still a sight to behold. I enjoyed just watching her and taking in her beauty while she did her thing. She also set up mirrors to the side, so I could see some of what she was doing. She has me lay on my stomach and the mat play begins, and I take in all the sensations of her body rubbing against mine, which felt wonderful. She also made sure in between to stimulate my dick with different parts of her body. At one point, she started mixing in handjobs and they got more and more intense. Eventually she realized that what she was doing was working, and rather than switching it up, kept it at that pace. Before I knew it, I had popped, and it was a massive relief as I was worried that I wouldn't be able to like last time. While I was still sensitive, she had me flip over and continued to stimulate my dick with her hands, her mouth, and even her feet.

She then had me wait in the tub while she cleaned up the mat. Once that was done, she cleaned me up and we went back to the bed and cuddled chatted for a bit, again about topics both related and unrelated to the play. She asked what sort of stuff I liked, and what I wanted to do once I was ready to go again.

Once I was ready it was more bbbj and handjobs, and more 69ing while she put on the condom. From there it was regular cow girl this time, which went on for a bit and transitioned into laying our side with more DFKing and handjobs when it seemed I wasn't going to be able to pop a second time. She then climbed on top of me for more cow girl one last time, and after some over-the-top moaning did something which simulated squirting (since I'm 100% sure I didn't actually make her squirt, haha), which really surprised me, since I don't recall reading about it in any of her other reviews so I was not expecting that at all.

Time was running short, so we cleaned up, got dressed, and chatted a bit more before it was time to go. She walked me down the stairs, gave me a last kiss, and walked me toward the waiting room I was in earlier as we said our goodbyes. The staff had me wait in that room for a bit longer before coming to get me and see me out (I'm not quite clear on why I couldn't just leave though).

As I was leaving, she messages me on LINE some additional information which included stuff about cosplay she has to choose from, as well as a request to review her. The request had links to several different websites, one of which was a review from TAG, so she definitely knows about this place even though I never mentioned it. To my surprise though, she went a step further, and sent me a personalized video thanking me for seeing her, which I must admit, made me smile. I replied thanking her, and apologizing for being so anxious to which she said she enjoyed spending time with me and no need to be nervous or anything, which was really sweet of her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
Yes, this review was requested by the shop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While Moe did ask to be reviewed, I want to make clear that I would have done so anyway. She's gorgeous and her technique is great. She's also very kind and sweet which I loved about her. She was very understanding about my anxiety and nervousness, and helped to calm me down. I've seen other people describe her as having a bubbly personality and describing the experience with her as a "professional GND", and I'm inclined to agree with them.

While I'm still not completely sure this hobby is for me, I really enjoyed my time with Moe, and am seriously considering seeing her again despite the price tag. Highly recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Another great review on Moe. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good time.

Reactions: Minyinal
Thanks for the review. It makes me want to see her even more.

I've read the other reviews as well but didn't find the answer. Does Moe give rimjobs and other soft dom activities if we ask her ? Anyone experienced that ?

I've read the other reviews as well but didn't find the answer. Does Moe give rimjobs and other soft dom activities if we ask her ? Anyone experienced that ?
Not sure sorry. She didn't for me (or at least not that I really remember), but I also didn't ask. You can always try asking her while setting up an appointment, since she's pretty responsive to inquiries. You should do it sooner rather than later though, she's already booked for the rest of this month and about half of next month already.

Glad you also had a good time with her like myself and many others, she's easily one of the best foreign-friendly luxury providers out there

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for the review. It makes me want to see her even more.

YMMV, but she rimmed me as part of her mat play.

I thought rimjobs during mat were pretty standard at high end soaps, especially if you were already cleaned up before arriving