A younger Sexy Cat?

TSullivan17

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been to Sexy Cat in Kanda before but everyone is like mid-40s at youngest, and sometimes +10 or more. I'm looking for a similar experience but 10-20 years younger. Any suggestions? Alternatively, any suggestions for a casual Japanese white foreigner for a place where I can touch her breasts and kiss and possibly play below, but not a bath/massage?

AliceMarion is no gaijin though right?

AFAIK they're OK with foreigners who speak Japanese. Have always meant to check them out, never end up in Meguro sober.

AFAIK they're OK with foreigners who speak Japanese. Have always meant to check them out, never end up in Meguro sober.
I tried to get in once and was rejected. spoke only in Japanese but my Japanese isn't so great that I can say for certain that they rejected me for being gaijin or for not speaking fluent Japanese. also I was wasted. The guy was nice though and apologetic.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Cocomelo can be a bit hit or miss but out of the (very few) fashion healths I've been to its easily the best and in a really convenient location.
Keep in mind its a "big breast" specialty place so all the girls there fit that mold - probably not your best best if you're looking for the slim, model type.
There are some really good looking girls there, though, and the price won't break the bank.

Let me add a word of caution, there are many reviews of Strawberry Jam and not all are positive. I've been there a few times (Shibuya location) and honestly for the money, Sexy Cat is better even the women are older.

The one good experience I can recall at SJ technically wasn't good as the girl was just too tiny (if I recall right my review contained the phrases "cock bigger than head") but the fact that she was just a darling and did do her job of making me ejaculate despite the physical impossibility of actually giving me a blowjob, made the overall experience positive.

As always, your milage may vary.