Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area About a Dozen Shinodayama Shinchi Visits (so far)

stray

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
About a Dozen Shinodayama Shinchi Visits (so far)

Service Name:
Shinodayama Shinchi

Provider Name:
Various Girls

Website/Contact Info:
https://tobita-shinchi.love/shinodayama/

Appointment Length & Costs:
8,500 yen per 15 minutes.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November and December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I last visited Shinodayama Shinchi in 2018 or 2019, and I had a nice experience with a girl who also happened to work at Matsushima. The area is not foreigner-friendly, so the prospect of going all the way out there only to come back emptyhanded has always been a bit of a deterrent. I also prefer being able to pick girls out at Tobita and occasionally at Matsushima. However, I decided to give it another shot on my current trip to test my luck with acceptance and getting picked good girls by the staff, especially with the favorable pricing at Shinodayama.

I've seen explicit "no foreigner" policies in some of the job recruitment content for the area, so I'm not going to name the specific shops or girls that I visited to avoid any potential issues, although I'll share that I've visited about 8 or so different shops so far and have seen about a dozen different girls in the past 1.5 months. There are also quite a few shops that expectedly but politely declined service, and sometimes a shop that accepted me in the past might not because of who is working at the entrance at that specific time or day. Do note that I am Asian and can speak conversational Japanese, and I am also upfront with the staff about being a foreigner to avoid causing any problems. Being amiable also goes a long way.

Instead of writing about all my individual experiences, I'll just give some summary notes of my overall visits and observations. Other reviews in the past have mentioned how the shops work; unlike Tobita and Matsushima this place works like Imazato where you give the staff your preferences for them to dispatch a girl to a shop. I have a certain type I usually ask for, which is someone who is young, cute or pretty, petite, and "seisokei" (清楚系, which is a common term to describe girls/women with a "natural" neat or pure kind of atmosphere with a certain look). Sometimes I'll ask for someone idol- or loli-like to switch things up. Sometimes they've gotten it very close to what I'm looking for. A couple of times I wondered if they ever gave my request serious consideration, or it was just likely they wanted my business and hoped I wouldn't mind whatever girl they had even if she was not what had asked for.

Some of the very popular shops like 銀猫 and 勝一 supposedly have their own high-level scouted girls who are exclusive to their shops, but most other shops have a list of girls that they can call who work across multiple shops. You'll often see a working girl individually greeting all the shops they supposedly work for as they walk through the area. I've noticed that some shops do have a particular set of girls who they often call from. Staff often ask me how the girls treated me probably to gauge if they should continue requesting a girl, and I'm sure they also ask the girls the same of how I treated them.

It's been somewhat hit or miss with the girls in terms of looks although I've been with some girls who look as good as some of the prettier girls at Matsushima. I've seen a few girls walking through the area that I'd consider at the level of the nicer girls at Tobita, but I still haven't been able to get one of them yet. It's possible to ask some of the girls their names as they walk through the area, but I haven't managed to muster up the courage and also don't want to scare them if they happen to not want to be approached that way. Service has generally been very good, and I'd say it's a bit better than Matsushima in terms of the ratio of girls who kiss, do BBBJs (100% so far), and some other nice options have been on the table if you like living on the edge...

Although not being able to choose a specific girl is a major drawback, there is the potential for getting some very attractive girls, and the general service is probably the best out of all the Shinchis. It's also a great budget option, especially if you can get off in 15 minutes. I was worried that it would be too short at first as I usually go for 30 minutes at Tobita, but I've learned that it has been a perfect amount of time so far. You shower before the girl arrives, so that does not cut into your session, and the girls have been fairly relaxed on time. If you barely finish in time, it's possible for some of the girls to leave before you and let you stay in the room to shower and take your time as they likely just let staff know you're still cleaning up. I'd say 15 minutes here is probably equivalent to a 20-minute session at Tobita.

Still waiting to find that perfect match in terms of looks and service, but I don't mind gambling here at 8,500 yen a pop. Sometimes I see a couple different girls just because it's cheap and because I might as well make the best out of a trip to the area. As a result, I've had no interest in going to any pink salons in Osaka, and I've even been going to Tobita less frequently too.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Best bang for the buck Shinchi with a different system from Tobita and Matushima. I do recommend giving it a shot if you're confident you'll get accepted, but seriously please don't do anything to fuck it up for others. Really hope I don't regret writing this.

Last edited:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Hi! Thanks for your review.

I’m planning to go there when I go to Osaka. I’m from Europe and my Japanese is nonexistent, do you think I should try it anyway or I will get declined by all the shops? Thanks :)

Hi! Thanks for your review.

I’m planning to go there when I go to Osaka. I’m from Europe and my Japanese is nonexistent, do you think I should try it anyway or I will get declined by all the shops? Thanks :)
Not speaking Japanese practically eliminates whatever chance a shop would break the written/unwritten rules regarding foreigners and let you in. I've only seen non-Asians in the area once, and the pair were getting clearly rejected when they passed by the area I was at, and I heard them approaching the shops speaking Japanese. I didn't follow them around, but it seemed liked they went around the area at least once and did not get in anywhere.

I’m planning to go there when I go to Osaka. I’m from Europe and my Japanese is nonexistent, do you think I should try it anyway or I will get declined by all the shops?
For what it's worth, I'm Caucasian and have conversational level Japanese and struck out there. This was pre-COVID so things may have changed but I doubt it. I got absolutely no love at all and one mama-san pretty much told me not to bother anywhere which was enough for me to give up and leave.

It's really far from where I live and with the other Shinchis being closer and more welcoming, I won't be bothering to try again.

Reactions: Airnest
For what it's worth, I'm Caucasian and have conversational level Japanese and struck out there. This was pre-COVID so things may have changed but I doubt it. I got absolutely no love at all and one mama-san pretty much told me not to bother anywhere which was enough for me to give up and leave.

It's really far from where I live and with the other Shinchis being closer and more welcoming, I won't be bothering to try again.
Probably not much has changed except the slight price increase; it used to be 7,500 yen for 15 mins. It's an interesting place to visit if you have a general interest in the various Shinchis, but I think anyone who's not Asian should expect what you experienced in terms of getting play.

It's not too far to and from Tennoji as there are trains that can make the trip in about 25-30 mins for 320 yen each way.

It’s really not worth going here. It’s in buttfuck nowhere. If you don’t look Japanese (White, Black, Non East Asian looking) or you can’t speak Japanese, even if you look like East Asian skip it all together. Even if you do get in some stores, the really high level girls are off limits to foreigners. Unless, you like going in blind, there are no reliable reviews of girls here (shoutout to Rina of Tennoden in Matsushima) For 30 mins, it’s the same price as Matsushima and you cant choose the girl visually. Unless you’re a quick shooter, it’s not good value. The best Shinchi other than Tobita and Matsuhima was Kannami Shinchi, too bad it’s gone. (Some girls moved to Tobita and Matsushima) If ya’ll still want to go, look for Nanafuku (ななふく) it “accepts” foreigners as long as you look Asian. The mama-san is friendly and always took care of me when I played there. I also wrote a review of 4 girls in Shinodoyama , there’s a chance they still might be working there. Link to review, https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/shinodayama-shinchi-osaka-4.16898/

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys. I will stick to Matsushima and Tobita then (not much Tobita as I read it’s full of tourists…)

Reactions: Airnest
Thanks for the replys. I will stick to Matsushima and Tobita then (not much Tobita as I read it’s full of tourists…)
I still suggest visiting Tobita even if just to walk around. If you’re not paraticular about GFE or require GFE, I suggest playing in Tobita as well. Matsushima has better service though. Cheers!

Reactions: love4eva
It’s really not worth going here. It’s in buttfuck nowhere. If you don’t look Japanese (White, Black, Non East Asian looking) or you can’t speak Japanese, even if you look like East Asian skip it all together. Even if you do get in some stores, the really high level girls are off limits to foreigners. Unless, you like going in blind, there are no reliable reviews of girls here (shoutout to Rina of Tennoden in Matsushima) For 30 mins, it’s the same price as Matsushima and you cant choose the girl visually. Unless you’re a quick shooter, it’s not good value. The best Shinchi other than Tobita and Matsuhima was Kannami Shinchi, too bad it’s gone. (Some girls moved to Tobita and Matsushima) If ya’ll still want to go, look for Nanafuku (ななふく) it “accepts” foreigners as long as you look Asian. The mama-san is friendly and always took care of me when I played there. I also wrote a review of 4 girls in Shinodoyama , there’s a chance they still might be working there. Link to review, https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/shinodayama-shinchi-osaka-4.16898/
I used to visit Kannami, and it never really impressed me that much although it was a decent value. Some of the girls looked pretty good with decent service, but the rooms were usually cramped and dingy.

While I agree that not being able to pick a girl at Shinodayama is a major drawback, I've found that the overall service is better than the other Shinchis, although the best service I receive out of all the Shinchis just happens to be with someone at Tobita out of them all, so there are exceptions everywhere. Shinodayama is also where NS/NN can happen with some some limited frequency if that's something you want, but that ultimately relies on another layer of luck. There have been shops that haven't really held back on who they've called for me based on research I've done going through Japanese threads to see which particular girls are associated with the respective shops, although I'm also aware of girls who are also off limits as well. I've visited Shinodayama four more times since writing the review, and the shop that I have the most rapport with happened to recently give me the best level match in terms of looks I've gotten yet; I thought she looked better than maybe 80%+ of the girls I regularly walk past at Tobita.

I also agree that the value is if you're a quick shooter. I didn't think that was me, but I've apparently learned to somehow unlock that ability here. My mindset for going to Shinodayama is when I am willing to gamble with those short sessions and expect fairly good service. If I want full control regarding looks then it comes down to Tobita vs. Matsushima with the former almost always winning out, and I find it even harder to consider Matsushima with the recent price increase.

One my one and only visit to Tobita I clearly got STUPENDOUSLY lucky as she was incredibly attractive and total GFE. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: stray and Airnest
I agree with the cramped rooms in Kannam that is the biggest negative, but there were lots of gems there and service was really good plus free cosplay. I even quit Tobita and Matsuhima for some time and stuck with Kannami. If you want raw, there’s also Kaori from Imazato, I’m sure there are other girls there who offer it raw. For 30 mins, Matsushima and Shinodayama are really close in price and you can see the girls. I’m not gonna gamble that control for a small price difference. I remember asking for a “young” girl, not even cute and young and they sent a me a flat chested mid 40s woman. 🤣

Reactions: Maxblack
I still suggest visiting Tobita even if just to walk around. If you’re not paraticular about GFE or require GFE, I suggest playing in Tobita as well. Matsushima has better service though.

Thanks for your suggestion and help, I will introduce myself in the right section later. The thing is that I will be living 5 minutes from Tobita Shinchi so I will lure there often so 100% gonna try it :)

One my one and only visit to Tobita I clearly got STUPENDOUSLY lucky as she was incredibly attractive and total GFE. 🤷‍♂️
Most people don't get lucky and end up having poor impressions of Tobita as a result. A couple of days ago I was standing next to the bar that's on Seishun and overheard someone speaking in English about his experience. He was scaring off the other patrons based on his poor experience (e.g., girl kept looking away and acted like she didn't want to be there), and I also heard a fair bit of inaccurate generalizations like how all girls don't allow any additional touching or kissing or that you will get kicked out as soon as you finish. That certainly can happen, but it's been the exception in my case.

Reactions: rd1023
Most people don't get lucky and end up having poor impressions of Tobita as a result. A couple of days ago I was standing next to the bar that's on Seishun and overheard someone speaking in English about his experience. He was scaring off the other patrons off based on his poor experience (e.g., girl kept looking away and acted like she didn't want to be there), and I also heard a fair bit of inaccurate generalizations like how all girls don't allow any additional touching or kissing or that you will get kicked out as soon as you finish. That certainly can happen, but it's been the exception in my case.
Important to realize that the girls are humans and have their own preferences and tastes as well. Sometimes you just dont click with a person and sometimes you do, I got lucky when I went to tobita and found a provider I clicked with but that might not be the case for everyone.

Reactions: Cinnabums and stray
Thanks for your suggestion and help, I will introduce myself in the right section later. The thing is that I will be living 5 minutes from Tobita Shinchi so I will lure there often so 100% gonna try it :)
I used to live right next to Tobita like less than 5 minutes in one of the high rise apartment buildings close by and the temptation is really strong. I don’t live as close now, just a 10 minute walk now. 🤣

Important to realize that the girls are humans and have their own preferences and tastes as well. Sometimes you just dont click with a person and sometimes you do, I got lucky when I went to tobita and found a provider I clicked with but that might not be the case for everyone.
Agreed although I think there are some girls who are known for their general amazing service. I got to Tobita at 9:50am yesterday to see my favorite, which is 10 minutes before official opening time, and there was already a customer who had arrived before me. Someone else shortly arrived after at 10am for her as well.

Last edited:
I used to live right next to Tobita like less than 5 minutes in one of the high rise apartment buildings close by and the temptation is really strong. I don’t live as close now, just a 10 minute walk now. 🤣
Haha. My mind is like well I can just walk through Tobita Shinchi and do nothing but also my mind is telling me that at the third smiling girl I will not be able to resist. Gonna try it and be strong as I can… maybe once a week…

Also, how is the neighbourhood? Read online that is the worst in Japan but must be clickbait. The worst in Japan is the normal neighbourhood in a european city so i’m not that afraid about it.

Haha. My mind is like well I can just walk through Tobita Shinchi and do nothing but also my mind is telling me that at the third smiling girl I will not be able to resist. Gonna try it and be strong as I can… maybe once a week…

Also, how is the neighbourhood? Read online that is the worst in Japan but must be clickbait. The worst in Japan is the normal neighbourhood in a european city so i’m not that afraid about it.
The side towards Doubutsuen looks a little slummy, but it's still completely safe. You see quite a few poor and disabled people, as well as some daytime drunks, but that's about it.

Reactions: love4eva
This 100%. Part of the reason why they’re able to attract hotties there is that the shops advertise it as the easiest money you can get and that you can just do the bare minimum, everything is covered, no kissing and GFE (Tobita default) With this they attract hot girls with shitty service. The ones who go beyond Tobita default are the good girls, who wants to get some regulars who will repeat as often as they can. When it comes to pay, Tobita girls earns ¥20,000 per hour of 50% of the fee per course. Compared to DH, which the highest they can get is 40% of the fee (very rare and reserved only for the top rankers) More common is usually 30-35% of the course fee. To put this in perspective, a DH shop I used to go to for a ¥24,000 course for 2 hours, the girl gets only like ¥8,000.

Reactions: rd1023

Totally safe. It’s as you said, the worst in Japan is the normal neighborhood in any other country.

Agreed although I think there are some girls who are known for their general amazing service. I got to Tobita at 9:50am yesteray to see my favorite, which is 10 minutes before official opening time, and there was already a customer who had arrived before me. Someone else shortly arrived after at 10am for her as well.
It’s definitely possible to get great service there but extremely rare. I can count on one hand the all-time greats (looks and GFE that would rival the top tier AV and gravure idols) that I played with in Tobita in my 11 years of playing there. Prepare for disappointment if you play in Tobita. If you find a great/good girl there, make her your regular until she retires and quits.

I was in a hotel close to Tobita and I guess it's a bad neighborhood in terms of Japan... which is great compared to the slums of other countries. I never felt unsafe at all. In fact I think there's a nice homey charm to it when you're walking through the covered strips and just see a bunch of drunk people singing in bars or something. And everyone in Tobita's there for the same reason so nobody bothers anyone else lol.

And everyone in Tobita's there for the same reason so nobody bothers anyone else lol.

Right, we all are wanting to taste the delicacies at Taiyoshi Hyakuban.

Reactions: stray