About having multiple providers

tad3239

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just wanna ask the people here about the idea of hiring two providers in two successive day . What are the PROs and CONs and do you recommend it ?

Reactions: Simonka
Two providers together over two days? A two day 3p? Heck, if you got the money and the stamina for it, knock yourself out ;)

My only suggestion would be to find two providers who have worked together well in the past. :)

Reactions: Majestyk
Two providers together over two days? A two day 3p? Heck, if you got the money and the stamina for it, knock yourself out ;)

My only suggestion would be to find two providers who have worked together well in the past. :)
not together , separately :D

Reactions: Yuriko
I just wanna ask the people here about the idea of hiring two providers in two successive day

In my opinion that's not a good idea. I mean it's difficult to find girls who can take that much sex; you should get more.

The only con is my wallet cannot take that kind of punishment while in Japan. So I usually do it only when in Thailand or Philippines. The standard procedure is a soapland between breakfast and lunch, then one girl from go-go bar before dinner and then bring one to the hotel to spend the night after dinner. If all goes well you get one rump as a goodbye before breakfast.

I’ve had the pleasure of 2 appointments in 24 hrs before, both with 1 and 2 different providers. I think either option is as viable as your wallet allows.

Scheduling 2 is like not being able to choose between 2 restaurants that both look good: you’ll probably have a great time at both.

Scheduling with 1 twice, especially if you know you have sexual chemistry, is a game changer. You get to remember quirks you may have forgot during the first session and get over any awkwardness. Appointment 2 is like week 3-4 of a new relationship.

not together , separately :D

@AMcguyver is right. So long as you have the money and stamina, go for it.
Since you’re not planning consecutive 3Ps, then no problem.
Man, Tokyo for me is an amazing place to play.
I prefer an engagement in the early afternoon and another one in the evening. That’s with different providers, either an independent or from an agency.

I’ve had 4 girls in one night, 1, 2p, 1. As a crazy thing to do is fun and the memories are a nice thing to have but I don’t recommend it as your go to, even I you have the money. A 2p though could be amazing if the girls have chemistry. Yeah, maybe 2-3 girls in Thai could be justifiable because it’s not that expensive? :)

Reactions: Majestyk
I’m with MikeH. When in Thailand or Indonesia I will go for 2 a day and a 3rd for overnight with a send-off pop in the morning. But in Japan my wallet limits me to no more than 1 per week. Only problem with the multiples per day at my age is that I can’t always finish. Doesn’t bother me but the girls sometimes get annoyed.

I have done a number of 3P sessions in P4P - some good, some fantastic.

The only time I have been picked up in the street by a girl - this was back when I was young and good-looking - a Filipina waved at me, said "Hi", and made it very easy for me to progress quickly back to her place for sex (at some points I wasn't quite sure who was in charge). Afterwards she told me she just wanted to fuck anybody to get back at her boyfriend who she'd had a big fight with.

How the above relates to this topic - I met this Filipina as I was walking back to the station immediately after a P4P session.