about mail magazine or platinum member

foxtrot

TAG Member
Reaction score
i see i can sing to this services from most soaplands and delivery agency my question is do the discounts that i get to my mail can be used as a foreigner or it only apply to japanese people

i see i can sing to this services from most soaplands and delivery agency my question is do the discounts that i get to my mail can be used as a foreigner or it only apply to japanese people
That really depends on the shop... You can always try to use it and the worse they can say is no.

If they accept foreigners and have normal prices for them, then they will gladly grant you discounts. I haven't tried soaps yet but at hotel healths they always accepted discounts.

as a foreigner i have used it before. You need a phone to show the email though. (i dont have a phone in japan i used an ipod touch as a bluff)

Soaps tend to not give discounts. Even Darling Harbor told me "sorry Japanese member only."
sad to know soaps dont accept discounts peppermint have a 15k bathing charge and reading the magazine platinum members dont have to pay it is a big discount

Reactions: AliceInWonderland