About metting girls through line for services

Markoss

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I just want a suggestion if it's good idea to meet her or not. So it all started after we matched on tinder and shared line info. Then we started chatting for a while then she told she provides sex service and send some pic and videos. And asked me to meet her at her hotel room for the service.i haven't met anyone for sex service so I kinda a feel odd .so If anyone has experience please do tell me.if it's good idea or not.

Reactions: joeking
No one can “tell you” if it’s a good idea or not. What was your actual interaction with this person? Only you know. What is your risk-reward profile and outlook? Only you know. Is it a relatively risky proposition? Absolutely Is it a guaranteed mess to be regretted? Not necessarily.

This being said - if you are a very risk averse person and tend to worry a lot - which you seem to be based on choosing to submit this post to begin with - maybe best to avoid and play only in well-tested waters.

So I just want a suggestion if it's good idea to meet her or not. So it all started after we matched on tinder and shared line info. Then we started chatting for a while then she told she provides sex service and send some pic and videos. And asked me to meet her at her hotel room for the service.i haven't met anyone for sex service so I kinda a feel odd .so If anyone has experience please do tell me.if it's good idea or not.
I'm just going to rubber-stamp this as a BAD IDEA. Tinder is a net, LINE is a hook and you are the sucker.
If you're going to pay for sex, might as well find something that is actually real and not a potential scam.

Ask her for her hotel location and tell her you're on your way. If she asks you to pre-pay with a gift card, it's a scam, 100% no question.
Most of these scammers aren't in Japan and if you mention where you are first, they'll say "Oh, my town is pretty close!"
Pick some random ass Inaka town and see what happens....

Yeah it looks like it.so I asked her to meet me at my apartment now .se how it turns out..thanks for the warning
I'm just going to rubber-stamp this as a BAD IDEA. Tinder is a net, LINE is a hook and you are the sucker.
If you're going to pay for sex, might as well find something that is actually real and not a potential scam.

Ask her for her hotel location and tell her you're on your way. If she asks you to pre-pay with a gift card, it's a scam, 100% no question.
Most of these scammers aren't in Japan and if you mention where you are first, they'll say "Oh, my town is pretty close!"
Pick some random ass Inaka town and see what happens....
Yeah it looks like it.so I asked her to meet me at my apartment now .se how it turns out..thanks for the warning

No one can “tell you” if it’s a good idea or not. What was your actual interaction with this person? Only you know. What is your risk-reward profile and outlook? Only you know. Is it a relatively risky proposition? Absolutely Is it a guaranteed mess to be regretted? Not necessarily.

This being said - if you are a very risk averse person and tend to worry a lot - which you seem to be based on choosing to submit this post to begin with - maybe best to avoid and play only in well-tested wat

Always a good idea to meet in public first. It is not wise to invite a stranger to your place on the first meeting.
Yeah. Just wanted to know her reaction when I'll ask her to meet at my place. And thanks