About soapland first class

nintendo2324

TAG Member
Reaction score
i'm going to travel alone to japan, and i can't decide which city i'll go. with 24 years Alone i decide to try soapland for the first time, so i come here to get more information about it . After so many threads, i see they serviced BB ( without condom, I'm newbie and a lot of abbreviation which confused me ) . If i choose first class soapland , is there any chance of disease ( i know nothing is absolute and wear a condom would be the best option for both but i've read an article or some of my friend study in there said that they are healthy and go to the hospital each month to check ) . It is my first time so i want to ask you about this problem or anything to prepare to this trip . Thank you so much !
BTW , i just pass N3 so communication won't be a problem + i'm an asian so i think there is so much resemble each other !

If you want to go to soapland then Tokyo is your best bet.

Regardless of the class of the establishment vaginal sex without a condom will always have the risk of getting an STD.

Of course its safer if girls get checked every month, but still, there is a one month window in which they have BB sex with multiple guys a day so...
If any of those guys infects her she can pass it on to you. There is no way to know for sure.

yeah, i think that too, and i remember that article i read before is belong to JAV industry. Well i'll study carefully about this situation

i have another question is . Does this forum have a section where we can search about soapland provider ( not review ) a list contain provider and warning about that place ( price, scam, .... ) ? Or i don't have authorized to get in ?

Man just go to a soapland and find out for yourself. That's the excitement of the hunt. There are to many soaplands and providers to give reviews on them all. Sometimes it can be hit or miss. Stop with all the unnecessary questions and just go for it.

as long as you dont pay money on the street (touts) or head to a random building, you should be relatively safe
there are few really expensive first class soaplands in tokyo that i believe should accept foreigners. Just search around this site it shouldn't be too hard to find (don juan is one)

I dont think BB is exclusive or garanteed at first class soaplands, girls that offer it are usually at the top end of popularity so reservation may be tricky esp for foreigners so you have to do research or get lucky. Even girls that offer BB, its not like its 100%, its kinda their decision once your in room with them , especially to foreigners (where there is no repeating customer factor)

A lot of first class soaplands that normally offer BB to Japanese guys, like Satin Doll, cover up for foreign guys as a general rule.
The earlier mentioned shop "Don Juan" offers only CFS to Japanese clients also, which makes it cleaner and safer imo.

The soapland that has been most well known to provide BBFS to foreigners is "makeup" which is kind of high class in price but has a bit of a bad reputation on this forum here and also on Japanese forums if i am right. Girls seem often nice and aim to please (although maybe the girls in more reputable places are prettier) but touts are kind of hagglers and liars.

If you are scared of STDs stay away from sex workers... you can get some STDs from oral sex too and other nasty non-STD infections from kissing.

thank you all ! that is all i need about, then have sex with other like a gamble :) . It seem like i expected too much about this or some kind of JAV with better chance not to infected some STD

Reactions: hibikii
@nintendo2324
your english is a little hard to decipher - did you give up on the idea?

its funny that if you offer BB to a foreigner they would more likely to reject the offer in fear of STDs, but if you offer a japanese male BB they would have open arms and mouth drooling...
Anyways its your decision on what you choose to do. Personally I dont really care for STDs but i strongly believe its a terrible/unrealistic mentality to go into japan expecting BB or demanding it.

Sex workers get tested regulary. "Normal" humans rarely test every month.

That's the illusion I wanted to believe too until I got sick.
It's pretty useless if you have say 3 customers every day and get tested only once every month or so. The tests take 4-7 days to get results (except hiv, which can be quick tested). So you can get infected if she serviced an infected client just shortly before you. A normal human who maybe has max. 1 partners every month will usually notice symptoms before they meet someone else.

That's the illusion I wanted to believe too until I got sick.
It's pretty useless if you have say 3 customers every day and get tested only once every month or so. The tests take 4-7 days to get results (except hiv, which can be quick tested). So you can get infected if she serviced an infected client just shortly before you. A normal human who maybe has max. 1 partners every month will usually notice symptoms before they meet someone else.
The increased partners argument has been debunked by medical professionals and statisticians. Thats just not how infection vectors work. Were that the case merely entering a hospital would likely be fatal to any and all.

The fact that you got unlucky on the roll of the dice doesn't disprove this. Even condoms arent 100% effective against STDs. Buddy of mine back in the day got nicknamed "drippy" because he kept catching the clap from sex with non sex worker partners. He just had bad luck.

Reactions: MikeH
A normal human who maybe has max. 1 partners every month will usually notice symptoms before they meet someone else.

Your definition of a normal human doesn't fit my understanding. Also many STDs don't even have symptoms to notice, including HIV.

The increased partners argument has been debunked by medical professionals and statisticians. Thats just not how infection vectors work. Were that the case merely entering a hospital would likely be fatal to any and all.

The fact that you got unlucky on the roll of the dice doesn't disprove this. Even condoms arent 100% effective against STDs. Buddy of mine back in the day got nicknamed "drippy" because he kept catching the clap from sex with non sex worker partners. He just had bad luck.

lol so you are claiming that a girl who had say contact with 10 guys that week and services you has the same chance of infection as a girl who has sexual contact to 1 guy in a month? I don't think so. YOU have no idea how infections work. If you are in a room with 10 people with the flu, the chance of catching it is much higher then when you are in a room with just 1, no matter how well you protect yourself.

lol so you are claiming that a girl who had say contact with 10 guys that week and services you has the same chance of infection as a girl who has sexual contact to 1 guy in a month? I don't think so. YOU have no idea how infections work. If you are in a room with 10 people with the flu, the chance of catching it is much higher then when you are in a room with just 1, no matter how well you protect yourself.
I know there are "normal" girls out there meeting like one guy a week from Tinder or other ways and going BB with them, especially Japanese girls. Like was said in another thread, Japanese "normal" girls dont ask for condoms often. And many of those people who meet other by internet, nampa and bars do not test regulary.

Reactions: nintendo2324