About Time I Give Back

UnicornHunter

Hissssss!
Reaction score
Hi guys (and gals). I've been a lurker for close to 2 years. With the help of this forum, I have a number of experiences to share from my number of visits to Tokyo the past year (and other parts of the world). I will only include reviews from providers still active so hopefully they will still be approved for posting. ありがとうございます!

Hi guys (and gals). I've been a lurker for close to 2 years. With the help of this forum, I have a number of experiences to share from my number of visits to Tokyo the past year (and other parts of the world). I will only include reviews from providers still active so hopefully they will still be approved for posting. ありがとうございます!

Thanks for your consideration - 3-6 months is the max range of age that we consider for approval. It varies and if you have any concern, contact us ahead of time.

Thanks and I knew you have a limit but I figure I can at least submit those girls that are still listed and see if you accept. It was freeing to at least let it out, even if it doesn't make the cut.