Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Heyo, its a first time Im writing about one of these and my experience with it. So to get it started, it was my first time in Japan trying a pink salon or pinsaro. Had some free time to kill and had read some reviews about it online and decided to give it a try.
When i arrived at Sugamo station, it was about a 5 min walk from the station to Academy. Once i reached, i saw Jan jan and another pink salon that opened called High land girls bar. But i was interested in Academy due to the reviews left online. No one tended the store from outside, and there were directions pointing to go to the 2nd floor. Once went up, i was in a dark room with disco lights and some music. I had to call out to get the guy’s attention. He was very friendly and told me 5000 yen. I handed the money and got directed to a little booth. Couldn’t really call it a booth tbh. It was open and not really private but i didnt really care cuz there wasnt anybody else anyways. So i sat and got served some cold Ocha.

While waiting, i got greeted by the lady that was going to service me. Due to the dark room, you couldnt really tell how she looked, but she looked okay from what i could see. Probably arnd the age of 30-40. Which was a suprise when i read the reviews that the ladys here were 50-70. I told her my Japanese is not really that good and she understood. I immediately pulled my pants down and she cleaned me. Then she got down to business and did the service. And honestly that was one of the best bjs i have ever gotten. She went slowly up and down my shaft and around my balls. I played with her tits then after a while went down to her pussy which was unfortunately dry. But no matter, i still fingered it. After 10-20 mins, i came and she told me we still had a little time left. She cleaned up and had a little chat before i left. Didnt get to ask her name but she was okay for my standards and i left satisfied gotten to shoot my load.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Dont be scared of the reviews left here by other people about the weird antics Academy has. I was skeptical too about trying it out. And turns out it was none of that bs that ppl write about Academy Sugamo. You should go and give them a try.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Thanks. Anyone been to the other pink salon that opened called High land girls bar?

Thanks. Anyone been to the other pink salon that opened called High land girls bar?
It's not a pink salon, it's a girl's bar. You really should know the difference....

Reactions: Alice
That sounds like Anzu, she's phenomenal. Mao is the regular who is younger but isn't amazing to look at although she's really sweet and good for GFE and some tame special requests if you remember her name and she likes you. Kana, one of the newer girls, was pretty unattractive and a bit weird.

I’ve been here and I think I had Mao. She was a total pro, wants you to suck on her tittes before getting to action and offers up her pussy for fingers during. Sucked the life out of me.