drslumpy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Academy Sugamo - My first pink salon experience

Service Name:
Academy Sugamo

Provider Name:
Didn't ask (sorry I don't have the reflex)

Website/Contact Info:
https://sugamo-academy.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 5000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've tried to get into a few Pink Salons in the past, and I've always been turned away (even at Jan Jan), the latest reviews talking about Academy Sugamo as a place that accept foreigners speaking english gave me a lot of hope !

I arrived early in the afternoon, after opening the door I bump into a man waiting just behind. He made the "5" sign with his hand, I gave him 5000 yen, and he immediately led me to a bench at the back of the very small, very dark room which only has two benchs (is there another floor?), I was the only customer.

After a very short wait, just the time to take off my shoes and take a sip of tea, a girl arrives. She doesn't have a very pretty face, but she undresses completely and lets me discover an okay body with shaved private parts.

After a little while of playing and licking her boobs, she pulled down my pants and got to work. At first she focused on the tip and I didn't really like that, but she quickly realized it and changed her technique. It felt very nice, while she sucked and I was putting a finger in her pussy I thought "bless this country". :LOL:
I lasted maybe 20 minutes before cumming in her mouth, after that she kept my cock in her mouth for a while, she waited until I was fully drained.

In the end, it's a pretty strange experience, the girl isn't very pretty, the place is not very comfortable, but hey: it's a blowjob for the equivalent of $30?! I will go back there for sure.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

Nice review! Not sure how many girls are on the roster here but this experience is basically 1:1 spot on with my last 2 trips there. I'd bet you probably got set with Mao.

She's on most days starting from noon, pretty quick to get naked, starts off with some breast play, then presents herself for fingering but doesn't get very wet, and the "full drainage" thing sounds familiar. If she is a bit on the chubby side, and has medium length black schoolgirl hair, and a slightly deeper voice (maybe 30-40s) then feel free to confirm.

Not a 5star experience but an absolute bang for your buck kind of deal.

I have been back to Academy Sugamo several times since writing this review, so I can say that the girl I was talking about in the review is Mao! I had a similar experience meeting her a second time.

I also met Anzu multiple times (I think there is only these two girls), Anzu has excellent blowjob skills in my opinion.

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've tried to get into a few Pink Salons in the past, and I've always been turned away (even at Jan Jan), the latest reviews talking about Academy Sugamo as a place that accept foreigners speaking english gave me a lot of hope !
How on earth did you get turned away from Jan Jan?

Reactions: Kawap
Haha, I've seen this place in Sugamo a few times as there's a ramen shop that I love just across the street, but never really pictured what was going on inside. Now I know! 😁

Reactions: Alice
Haha, I've seen this place in Sugamo a few times as there's a ramen shop that I love just across the street, but never really pictured what was going on inside. Now I know! 😁
And knowing is half the battle?
I am not particularly into pinsaros but gotta try new things once in a while. Maybe for a future trip though.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Haha, well I'm not sure the above review has convinced me, I feel there are better establishments in Tokyo 😅

I have been back to Academy Sugamo several times since writing this review, so I can say that the girl I was talking about in the review is Mao! I had a similar experience meeting her a second time.

I also met Anzu multiple times (I think there is only these two girls), Anzu has excellent blowjob skills in my opinion.
Anzu is extremely talented, and tbh Mao not bad either

website seems to be down.
will check location when I am in the vicinity.

I am about to start writing my review, just wanted to let people know that from all the directions I have read I went to Academy tonight, and it seems they have rebranded and it is now Club World. I will include the new website in my review, but it will likely be the release after this coming one.

I am about to start writing my review, just wanted to let people know that from all the directions I have read I went to Academy tonight, and it seems they have rebranded and it is now Club World. I will include the new website in my review, but it will likely be the release after this coming one.
That explains why when I went there this week, the front door was open, but it looked like they were gutting the main floor. had been there the week before and it was biz as usual.

Did you go up the stairs, instead of the left door entrance? I thought about going up to see, but I didn't want to deal with any hassle.

Wound up going to JanJan and got a gummer from a lady older than my mom. Not great...

Wound up going to JanJan and got a gummer from a lady older than my mom. Not great...
If you went to a Sugamo pink salon with any other expectation, that's on you.

Did you go up the stairs, instead of the left door entrance? I thought about going up to see, but I didn't want to deal with any hassle.
Yeah I went upstairs, that was the only door open there. If it was originally on the ground floor then I might be wrong about a rebrand it could just be it closed and one opened on the upper floor

Reactions: guyincognito
Yeah I went upstairs, that was the only door open there. If it was originally on the ground floor then I might be wrong about a rebrand it could just be it closed and one opened on the upper floor
I googled "Club World Sugamo" and found the new site. Looks like the same girls (Mao and Anzu) so you're probably right about the rebrand.