Adult Services in Kasai / Nishi-Kasai area?

elasilva86

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can somebody give me any feedback on the availability of Adult Services in Kasai / Nishi-Kasai area?
I searched TAG posts but could not locate any.

If anyone has experience but not posted on TAG please help me with this.
I am looking for some fun activity along the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

Can somebody give me any feedback on the availability of Adult Services in Kasai / Nishi-Kasai area?
I searched TAG posts but could not locate any.

If anyone has experience but not posted on TAG please help me with this.
I am looking for some fun activity along the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.

Thank you in advance
There is a lingerie pub and a sekukyaba at Nishikasai, as well as numerous Philippine pubs. Both stations have numerous Chinese massage parlors (happy ending pretty much a given for courses over 10000 before any discounts) but most ask you to call in advance (address not posted publicly).

Last edited:
Update :

I walked in to a place yesterday evening. It's next the crossing behind the MUFG bank.
The guy said it's only for JP but not gaijin. Bad luck.
(There were some JP ladies lurking (like JP wives) inside. Most be a happening place.)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Nishikasai is pretty boring. There are a couple of African owned bars that have desperate housewife types in them but only once in a blue moon (try Afrobeat - a friend claims he fucked the half Japanese half African bartender but I haven't seen her in a whole, they used to have an absolutely stunning Kenyan bartender that I spent way too much money just to chat with).

Chinese MPs on either side of the yokocho under the tracks, pretty sure fs is available (was so drunk I don't remember but pretty sure I was offered). Philippine pubs but the girls are a bit older and super nice as long as you're paying!

Kasai also has Chinese MPs around the 711. There's a pink salon behind the tracks but never tried (white guy with too many bad experiences trying my luck). Fun girls bar under the tracks across from the station, cheap with cute gyaru types who were very kind and curious when I visited with Japanese friends.

Urayasu has some cool bars around the station, and the hotel Hub at Shin Urayasu occasionally has Disney princesses drinking there! Kasai has some insane deriheru options including eastern European girls with gigantic tits, but also not sure if gf. My Japanese is good enough that I might bite the bullet someday and call.

If you're nampa game is on point, try Caffe Solare or the Saizeriya in Nishikasai. The former for OLs and the latter for college age.

From personal experience, Chinese MP Royal at Kasai is nominally HE only. Fuen will try to upsell you for more.

Would have never considered Saizeriya a nampa spot. I assume you're talking the one south of the station?

Maybe you can reel the girls in by promising them an actual meal.

I thought the idea was that girls eating at Saizeriya would have so little self-respect they would go out with anyone.

Hey now, it's cheap and popular with the college crowd and out of towners saving money for Disney. Nishikasai isn't Omotesando

Seriously though, I used to park at different Saiz's around town with my laptop to get bottomless black coffee from the drink bar and have met several people without even meaning to. Shibuya past Center Gai and Ikebukuro West Gate Park are often full of college girls taking advantage of the 1500 yen magnum bottles of wine

Reactions: TheScientist
I implore you; if you are over the age of 22 and are heading out to a budget family restaurant in Kasai with the hope of nampa’ing some college age girls drunk on shitty wine, please stop and think really hard about the life choices thet have bought you to this point.

Indeed it is quite pricy, and you don’t really get a full on happy ending I guess. On the bright side the massage was good.

Super old thread, but instead of posting a new one, I wanted to update that I was visiting a friend in Nishikasai a couple weeks ago and we got approached by a Chinese woman offering massage. We declined and she whispered "honban ok, ichi-man only" and we declined again - to which she replied "OK, OK, ha-sen yen!" We didn't take her up, but that might be a record low and a sign of the (covid) times. If I end up back in that area alone again, I might be tempted - but god only knows what you'd end up with! If I recall correctly, the tout lady did offer to show pics, but we never went inside to check...

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The Chinese hookers have always been around at night. Less of them lately but if I'm near the station at night 100% chance I'll get approached still.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I dunno man, covid and lack of biz trips got me horny as a motherfucker

Well, if you pay for Made in China, don't be surprised to get quality Made in China.
Seriously, pay 20000 and fuck a Japanese Milf in Yoshiwara. Better ROI.

Well, if you pay for Made in China, don't be surprised to get quality Made in China.

You mean like the quality from Prada, Armani and Burberry?

Seriously, pay 20000 and fuck a Japanese Milf in Yoshiwara. Better ROI.

Have done my share on both meeting the young Chinese girls for 10k as well as the Japanese MILFs for 20k and I would say your ROI depends on first what you are looking for and, surprise surprise, the lady you meet as well as your attitude towards them. The latter way more than anything else.

Have also had good and very good experiences with both types of meetings, and never had a very bad one yet. Then again I usually visit only places I know or have been introduced and rarely follow the touts who first offer massage to an unknown shop so there is that too.

Reactions: Kamui16