Guest viewing is limited

advice appreciated

Michiel

TAG Member
Reaction score
On friday 11 or saterday 12 of may I'll be going to a club with a local female friend.
It will be her very first steps in that scene whereby I've been doing it for many years and have visited many clubs over the world.

She speaks, amongst others, Japanese whereby I don't speak it at all....

Since it's her first experience with the swingers scene the preference is for a club with no single men.
From what I've read on this forum there are clubs that don't allow non-japanese speaking visitors plus I'd like to take into account how I'd experience a night is absolutely nobody besides my date speaks english..

So; all in all; Which club woud best be recommended for us to visit?

Many thanks in advance!!

No single men... Olive 21 is a good option, if you want to have fun with your female friend or you are willing to swap.
As your friend speaks Japanese, the best thing is let her to translate you with the man from the other couple, or she should address the other woman whispering aside.

No single men... Olive 21 is a good option, if you want to have fun with your female friend or you are willing to swap.
As your friend speaks Japanese, the best thing is let her to translate you with the man from the other couple, or she should address the other woman whispering aside.

Agreed but better to avoid special events nights: way too many people for such a small space, and staff is getting rude etc...also its more expensive. overall didnt have a good experience there, but on a quieter evening that would have been better I suppose.
Definitely no problem to get interest from ladies even if you don’t speak Japanese, but yes both the lady and her guy must acquiesce.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates so far.... Will look into Olive21 (will need her to look at their website as its only japanese)..
Might have a look at BO on another night by myself....

with kindest regards,
michiel

Thanks for the updates so far.... Will look into Olive21 (will need her to look at their website as its only japanese)..
Might have a look at BO on another night by myself....

with kindest regards,
michiel
No, don’t go to BO by yourself. You will feel like a pathetic loser just oogling the few ladies there, unless you’re very lucky or look like Brad Pitt or something. Also, it’s more expensive.
Personally I’m fed up of seeing so many single guys at BO.

Stop complaining and ask them for a blow job or something.
Well , just watching them drooling when seeing my partner’s boobs is fun for a few minutes, I must admit , but I would also like to drool watching their partners boobs sometimes. Sadly I’m not into mens boobs.

No, don’t go to BO by yourself. You will feel like a pathetic loser just oogling the few ladies there, unless you’re very lucky or look like Brad Pitt or something. Also, it’s more expensive.
Personally I’m fed up of seeing so many single guys at BO.
300% agree. Go to BO for fishing as a single man or if going with a couple just for entertaining voyeurs or inviting a third partner. If you are willing to swap it might not be the best place in Tokyo.

It depends what you want to find. If you are single places like arabesque can be interesting. When we went there, we were surprised that there were more females than males at least in that one evening. However it’s not a classical BO, as they have several rules like no MFF, but MFM allowed etc. I saw mainly single guys hooking up with single females.

Hi I looked at the Olive 21 site using google translate. It seems that foreign couples with zero Japanese are not allowed and therefore Bliss Out is a better option.......is that correct?

Hi I looked at the Olive 21 site using google translate. It seems that foreign couples with zero Japanese are not allowed and therefore Bliss Out is a better option.......is that correct?
You are right.

You are right.
Bliss out is only option if you can’t speak Japanese. Also if you post here what dates you are thinking of going you might find another couple who is interested and meet there. It helps knowing someone you will be able to talk with is there. And you can get a feel with initial private messages back and forth. It’s worked for us!!! And it seems like recently more couples have been using this portion of tag to arrange those meetups.

Reactions: User#42695
Very interested to know if you could make it to Olive 21.
I speak basic Japanese but I suppose I really have to be fluent to get into this HB as a couple (my partner can’t speak Japanese)

Reactions: User#42695
Bliss out is only option if you can’t speak Japanese. Also if you post here what dates you are thinking of going you might find another couple who is interested and meet there. It helps knowing someone you will be able to talk with is there. And you can get a feel with initial private messages back and forth. It’s worked for us!!! And it seems like recently more couples have been using this portion of tag to arrange those meetups.

Well please write a review then! :)
Last time we helped a couple get in (with a former SB) they quickly forgot about us and never provided feedback here . Very disappointing ! :(

Very interested to know if you could make it to Olive 21.
I speak basic Japanese but I suppose I really have to be fluent to get into this HB as a couple (my partner can’t speak Japanese)
Unfortunately my date cancelled at the last moment.. She is promising another try at my next visit (and here every month) but I'll see. Shame, as I was really looking forward to experiencing the lifestyle here. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks all for the feedback and if there are any couples who'd like to meet up for a drink and take it from there, then obviously I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

@Frenchy agree with you, some tourists very active before they come but after left unfortunately disappear, no reports :)