Advice for date with Kansai Sayuri

Coda87

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I just left Tokyo and a had a couple of excellent p4p sessions there. Now im in Kyoto, no mans land for gaijin p4p. But I remembered there is one provider Kansai Sayuri and all the great reviews of her on TAG.

Emailed her and setup a 3 hour lunch date with her on Thursday.
If any of you have been with her before, can you share any advice on how to make the best of it? I read all the reviews for those who posted. So I kind of know what to expect. But any tips are really appreciated from anyone who spent time with her.

Another issue with me, and it seems to have gotten worse the last few years is that I get super nervous before meeting a new provider, and then it takes me a while to calm down after I meet them, like and hour or more into the session. So I find myself not enjoying the first hour or so as much as I could. Sometimes my dick won't even get hard at first (although he always makes comeback before he session ends, thank god) Thats why I try to schedule p4p sessions for 2 hours minimum. Its strange because Its not like Im really young, inexperienced, have no confidence, etc. So I don't know what I am so nervous about. My brain knows there is nothing to worry about. But my emotions won't listen. Advice from anybody, mongers and providers on how to mitigate this is welcome. I tried relaxation/breathing excercises, alcohol (just a little), positive self talk, tranquilizers (calms me but also takes the edge off the ero-excitement, so no good) etc. Nothing seems to do the trick.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Maybe try to think of your meeting in different terms... Like you are meeting a friend... I know it sounds a bit odd cuz u never met before but.....
You have read all the reviews yes?
You have seen her pictures yes?
You know more about her than she does about you... So get a small gift to show your appreciation of her and her time..

Try not to build it up in your mind sooo much... You are creating your own anxiety.. I know these are just words... But think of a person u meet on occasion but not so frequently... Then treat her the same way in ur mind of course... No coffee or tea unless herbal... Caffeine can impack...
Focus on what traits you have that she will like...
I'm not a psychologists, but some of the above may help???

She is a girl... Nothing more nothing less... I'm not trying to diminish women just put it in a low anxiety way. Another human being that you get to meet for a time...
Maybe that helps?????

Maybe try to think of your meeting in different terms... Like you are meeting a friend... I know it sounds a bit odd cuz u never met before but.....
You have read all the reviews yes?
You have seen her pictures yes?
You know more about her than she does about you... So get a small gift to show your appreciation of her and her time..

Try not to build it up in your mind sooo much... You are creating your own anxiety.. I know these are just words... But think of a person u meet on occasion but not so frequently... Then treat her the same way in ur mind of course... No coffee or tea unless herbal... Caffeine can impack...
Focus on what traits you have that she will like...
I'm not a psychologists, but some of the above may help???

She is a girl... Nothing more nothing less... I'm not trying to diminish women just put it in a low anxiety way. Another human being that you get to meet for a time...
Maybe that helps?????

Thanks. In know its all mental with me. What i Need to do change my attitude about it, thats good advice.
I will try.

I only p4p in Japan once a year and only a couple of sessions each visit. So each time its like im doing it for the first time again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just be yourself and have fun........that's what it's all about. She's an experienced woman so let her take the lead. If you're nervous when you meet her.....tell her. Trust me, she'll understand :p

Thanks. In know its all mental with me. What i Need to do change my attitude about it, thats good advice.
I will try.

I only p4p in Japan once a year and only a couple of sessions each visit. So each time its like im doing it for the first time again.
You have been to Japan once per year for how many years... that means you have experience.... so no need to be nervous nelly... be confident Coda - just not too confident (like a dick) treat her as you want to be treated... she will reciprocate and your anxiety will not appear... and if it does will dissipate quickly like in 5 minutes.. YOU GOT THIS ! ! NO PRESSURE ! ! Just RELAX

don't let the aftershocks make you run naked out the door!

Sayuri ... she'll treat you well. treat her well.

Reactions: Coda87
She is sweet, genuine, smart, and easy to talk to. She will make you feel comfortable if you are nervous going into the meeting. Try to take a long hot bath with soothing music to relax your body and mind. If you are still nervous, just be honest with her and she will take the lead. :)

Just dont confuse it with a date. It is not a date. It is a service. You are paying. The more overt and simple and straightforward you are about this, the better it will be for everybody.

Reactions: ur19877 and Coda87
Hi I tried her website but seems like the forms doesn’t work well, any other way to contact with her