Advice on girl changes for Japan newbie with certain standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamongo1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Visiting Tokyo and Osaka in a few weeks and will be trying Japan p4p scene for the first time. This is my first post here on the forum – sorry if I made it too long already.

I've only done mongering in SE Asia so far. I know Japan will be quite different. My questions are mostly about changing a girl if she's not to my liking. I only saw one post about it here and did not get a good feel from it. Normally I wouldn't be asking all these questions, but I sense Japan is a place where people are very particular and bent on following routines, plus my lack of language is way more of a problem in Japan than in other places in SEA.

With the prices being reasonable in SEA, I can afford some of my p4p sessions to be duds – but in Japan with the prices being 3x-5x, I will be more conscious money-wise. I expect it can happen I get a bad apple girl with bad breath, unhealthy gums, smelly pussy etc…. I'm fine with that at a $50-70 massage shop in Bangkok, I could ask to change the girl, or most of the time I just write it off as a dud, skip kissing, BBBj and FS, maybe do some hand rub and HJ, wrap up the session early and drop into the next shop for another $50 massage with a better girl and a full course. But that outcome will be a big waste of money at a $300 soapie price tag in Tokyo.
From what I've read, in a soapland or health shop, I choose by photo, I pay upfront and not given pre-game time with the girl to check her out before committing. Are there any shops where I can spend a few minutes checking out the girl before entering the room, and choose to back out, and maybe pay some nominal cancellation fee instead of a full price?

If not, will the girl be open to sitting down and talking with me in the room even though I don't know Japanese (using smiles, hands, and Google Translate)… I'm not expecting any meaningful talk, I just want is to sit close to her while she's chatting so I can check her mouth, skin, feel the chemistry, etc. Typically if a girl is just sitting there silent, I would nudge her to smile wide and talk regardless of her English ability. If she continues being unresponsive, I want to cancel her and get another girl, very politely of course. If her mouth is not healthy, bad breath, or other hygiene or health red flags, I also want to change. How can I go about it in Japan? If already in the room and I realize she's not going to do it for me, can I request to change the girl before the clothes comes off? Is there a change fee? If the second girl also not to my standards, can I ask for a third choice?
Are there differences in the rules and etiquette between a soapland, health shop, or shops in Matsushima Shinchi and such? Note, I do NOT speak Japanese.

Please share your advice on whatever you can from the above. Thanks.

Last edited:
My frank advice is your “standards” are too extreme for Japan. Much of what you suggest will make any provider here very very uncomfortable. Maybe you can discuss all of these things with an independent provider and meet her if she can somehow agree. But I think any shop is going to be a bad choice as they cannot accommodate the sum of your requirement.

Visiting Tokyo and Osaka in a few weeks and will be trying Japan p4p scene for the first time. This is my first post here on the forum – sorry if I made it too long already.

I've only done mongering in SE Asia so far. I know Japan will be quite different. My questions are mostly about changing a girl if she's not to my liking. I only saw one post about it here and did not get a good feel from it. Normally I wouldn't be asking all these questions, but I sense Japan is a place where people are very particular and bent on following routines, plus my lack of language is way more of a problem in Japan than in other places in SEA.

With the prices being reasonable in SEA, I can afford some of my p4p sessions to be duds – but in Japan with the prices being 3x-5x, I will be more conscious money-wise. I expect it can happen I get a bad apple girl with bad breath, unhealthy gums, smelly pussy etc…. I'm fine with that at a $50-70 massage shop in Bangkok, I could ask to change the girl, or most of the time I just write it off as a dud, skip kissing, BBBj and FS, maybe do some hand rub and HJ, wrap up the session early and drop into the next shop for another $50 massage with a better girl and a full course. But that outcome will be a big waste of money at a $300 soapie price tag in Tokyo.
From what I've read, in a soapland or health shop, I choose by photo, I pay upfront and not given pre-game time with the girl to check her out before committing. Are there any shops where I can spend a few minutes checking out the girl before entering the room, and choose to back out, and maybe pay some nominal cancellation fee instead of a full price?

If not, will the girl be open to sitting down and talking with me in the room even though I don't know Japanese (using smiles, hands, and Google Translate)… I'm not expecting any meaningful talk, I just want is to sit close to her while she's chatting so I can check her mouth, skin, feel the chemistry, etc. Typically if a girl is just sitting there silent, I would nudge her to smile wide and talk regardless of her English ability. If she continues being unresponsive, I want to cancel her and get another girl, very politely of course. If her mouth is not healthy, bad breath, or other hygiene or health red flags, I also want to change. How can I go about it in Japan? If already in the room and I realize she's not going to do it for me, can I request to change the girl before the clothes comes off? Is there a change fee? If the second girl also not to my standards, can I ask for a third choice?
Are there differences in the rules and etiquette between a soapland, health shop, or shops in Matsushima Shinchi and such? Note, I do NOT speak Japanese.

Here are a couple more specific things where I will deviate from the routine. I don't like the girl brushing her teeth before my session and I insist on using mouthwash only for me and her (brushing can result in bleeding gums)… will I be looked at as a filthy gaijin for banning the toothbrush? If she insists on dimming the room lights to the minimum, then I want to change the girl. The lights have to be on, so I can take a good look at her hardware when the action starts. Also, in a soapie I don't like nuru gel play and will need to skip that part of the routine, I presume it will cause her no heartburn?

Dude…umm.

…she’s a HUMAN BEING.

(Also, please brush those fucking teeth. Blood or sex fluids, you are going to bond. Unless you know the girl…but otherwise no, you are just being disgusting.)

You are right: people here are very particular and your inability to speak Japanese is too high a hurdle to overcome. As a foreigner who cannot communicate in the native language, you are at a disadvantage. The number of stores who would be willing to engage with you is limited, and it is 100% not a buyer's market. You can make all the demands you want, but you have no power and nobody is going to be inclined to assist you, especially if you've got one eye on your purse strings.

My advice: come to Japan, enjoy all the standard tourist stuff, avoid p4p, take the money you would have spent, and go back to SEA. It'll be better for all parties involved.

Last edited:
Hi OP! Great to meet you. Just to share some candid feedback; you dont come across in a positive light here… like, at all.

My advice?

Firstly, these ladies are human beings, and you're talking about them like you're inspecting horses. Get over yourself.

Secondly, unlike SE Asia, here foreign customers are tolerated, not coveted. The type of behaviour you're proposing (switching girls repeatedly, refusing to follow the shop's hygiene rules) will not only likely get you kicked out of the shop, you may well get all foreigners banned.

Do us all a favour, and cancel your ticket. Use the money to get a vasectomy instead so that your defective DNA doesn't pollute the gene pool any further.

I could ask to change the girl, or most of the time I just write it off as a dud, skip kissing, BBBj and FS, maybe do some hand rub and HJ, wrap up the session early and drop into the next shop for another $50 massage with a better girl and a full course. But that outcome will be a big waste of money at a $300 soapie price tag in Tokyo.
If already in the room and I realize she's not going to do it for me, can I request to change the girl before the clothes comes off? Is there a change fee? If the second girl also not to my standards, can I ask for a third choice?
SEA providers, especially Thailand, use heavy filters. Your expectation should be already at a low. Probably looks wise will be 50% of what you expect.
Even though Japan uses filters, you can still research for more information before planning your route.
City heaven diaries is a good example. Twitter or line can be useful for booking since you cant speak Japanese.
We all had hits and misses at soaps/healths.
We don't always get beauties. Sometimes we get girls that are just, meh.

Lol, sorry....this reads like satire. Are you serious?

With limited language skills you can be happy if a shop/girl is willing to service you in the first place....secondly this mindset is just terrible and lacking any decency. You will never have a good time this way ...and I think I don't have to mention that no girl will want to spend time with a customer like that.
Please do the girls in Japan a favor and spend your money elsewhere.

Funny thread. Probably the OP is just from a country where girls are looked way way more down and low. I can even guess from where but won`t note it here not to be judged as a racist. @Pudding `s advice is the best one in your case, I think.

Reactions: Pudding
In person selection is sadly not so common in Japan.

I’ve only heard of it in one soapland, but that is even more expensive than what you mentioned and for foreigners they might not even have that option because the limited amount of girls who are ok with foreigners and available on a walk in.

Deai cafe seems right what you are looking for but with no Japanese it’s not likely they let you in there.

Probably your best bet are the shinchis because you can at least see the girls in person, although you may not have time to smell their breath and talk. I’d select to ones who are all smiles and waives as soon as you walk up there, hopefully they keep it up in the room.

Other places are photo selection and the photos will have been edited.

I sense Japan is a place where people are very particular and bent on following routines,
You sense correctly. Let's make this clear: Soaplands, Delivery/Hotel/Fashion Healths, Pink Salons, and Oppai Clubs have set routines that cater to Japanese customers and a small set of those allow foreigners to be customers. If you don't speak Japanese, the number of shops you can use are even lower. Look, I've been over SEA as well though I never really did what you did as a habit (test driving and changing out) but there were a few times it needed to happen (I'm above average size which was too large for some, and have a decent amount of stamina which was too much for an overnight for some). I understand your experience (creepy fishbowls in Thailand or girl interviews in Australia) but it's not going to fly with the above shops in Japan. That said, if you visit Asian massage parlors you'll likely be able to switch out providers.

Reactions: Maxblack
You sense correctly. Let's make this clear: Soaplands, Delivery/Hotel/Fashion Healths, Pink Salons, and Oppai Clubs have set routines that cater to Japanese customers and a small set of those allow foreigners to be customers. If you don't speak Japanese, the number of shops you can use are even lower. Look, I've been over SEA as well though I never really did what you did as a habit (test driving and changing out) but there were a few times it needed to happen (I'm above average size which was too large for some, and have a decent amount of stamina which was too much for an overnight for some). I understand your experience (creepy fishbowls in Thailand or girl interviews in Australia) but it's not going to fly with the above shops in Japan. That said, if you visit Asian massage parlors you'll likely be able to switch out providers.
thanks. In SEA I rarely change out, hate doing it to girls, the price is low so if a problem I just go along and it's just wasted small money. In Japan the cost is high, it would be better to change out to avoid a wasted session, but I get it, it's not a way to go in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.