Advice on Soapland Etiquette and What to Expect for a Newbie?

Piggybacking on this thread, do you guys think a newbie should do a shorter (60 Min) or a longer (120 min). Cos especially adding gaijin tax it does get expensive.

Depends on confidence in cumming, if you have anxiety regarding a longer session might be good.

Newbie to sex or P4P?

Depends on confidence in cumming, if you have anxiety regarding a longer session might be good.

Newbie to sex or P4P?
I have done P4P before, but first time in Japan. And I do get a bit nervous true, and I don’t really cum with blowjobs for some reason.

90 minutes I think is the sweet spot for soaplands personally. 120 if I like the girl.

P4P anywhere in the workd
45-60mins, quick release or want to test out the shop/girl(personal choice outside Japan)

90mins, if there is anything more than sex or if you can shoot multiple times(soaps)

120mins, if you like the girl

depends on you and your goals. if you just want to cum then short sessions are more cost effective.

if you care about other aspects like talking or intimacy then longer sessions can be nice also.

I myself don't care about cumming and often won't. I prefer to talk or get massages so I'll book at least 90 minutes. if it's someone that I like hanging out with then I'll do 120 or more. Once I brought a cake and extended just so we could eat after a session.

I don’t really cum with blowjobs for some reason.

same here.... but some girls are really exceptional with BJ skills.
hottest was one that managed to make me cum with FS, was unsatisfied with how much I shot, and immediately sucked out a second pop somehow

That’s when I stop them and go on to FS, too much of a waste at a soap!
As much as I love my favorite and the BJ skills, I have trouble keeping it up for round 2, so I'd rather make my only shot count