Advice on trans / CD establishments that are foreigner friendly in Tokyo.

jaydeeaye

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all. New here. I’m currently in Tokyo and seeking the company of a trans woman or crosssdresser. Does anyone have any suggestions for establishments that are openly welcome to a foreigner who doesn’t speak Japanese?

I’m staying in the Shinjuku area and am hoping to take a submissive role within the encounter (bottoming and sucking). A dominatrix type would be fun as well but not required. Can anyone suggest a particular ‘cast’ member or establishment? So far my research has shown Mako at Diamond Club, or Tokyo Shemale club as being friendly to foreigners.

An English speaking talent would be great as well, but of course not required. Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for the encounter both physically/mentally.

Reactions: kindred
Right Here.

We're not going to recommend something, that's what the reviews are for.
Don't expect English speaking at a fluent level... or at all...

Reactions: Alice and Tabanico
Club Diamond seems easiest, can even just walk in.
I suppose you could prepare yourself physically with those douche things and maybe try a bit of stretching beforehand?

Reactions: Cinnabums
If you want fluent English, you may want to try contacting Filipina freelancers on trans personals sites. They tend to communicate much more fluently than locals or Thais.

Reactions: Airnest
I seem to remember Karin from TSC had decent enough English, and she can give you what you want. Though it appears she's mainly in Osaka now.

Hello all. New here. I’m currently in Tokyo and seeking the company of a trans woman or crosssdresser. Does anyone have any suggestions for establishments that are openly welcome to a foreigner who doesn’t speak Japanese?

I’m staying in the Shinjuku area and am hoping to take a submissive role within the encounter (bottoming and sucking). A dominatrix type would be fun as well but not required.
Haven't been to Japan in years - will be there in a week or so again - but this is exactly what I'm looking for too lol. Do share/review if you find anything. I've been looking at sites like MR or TS-D but very hit and miss and would much rather read reviews from proper establishments on here. Club Diamond and Tokyo Shemale Club are both in Shinjuku and seem easy to use so I've been looking at those reviews.

Club diamond is walk in and they are usually very friendly and helpful. My experiences of Tokyo Shemale Club are also good. But none of the new half shops provide full English language services - they will just be doing their best to middle through with you - and there are very few English speaking providers.

My recommendation would be club diamond because it's walk-in, but either of those two shops should be able to help you.

Sorry to bump the thread... I don't know if En Fleur have great English language support, but I know for sure that Yurio speaks English and is probably happy to meet foreign customers. It might be a bit tricky to navigate but if you can somehow communicate with the shop to get an appointment it would be totally worth it in my opinion - she is just beautiful and lovely and great company.

Edit: full disclosure, s/he has spent more than one night at my place lol. Adding this just to reiterate how great s/he is!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy