Afro-Japanese ladies

SugoiBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I tend to find women of mixed Asian and African heritage attractive.

Can anyone on TAG please recommend an Afro-Japanese service provider in Tokyo?

Reactions: faboo2001
They've gotta be pretty rare, no?

Exactly, that’s why I posted the question:)

Some years ago I was with a gal who was half Filipina and half Black (African-American), but that was in the Philippines. So, I’d like to find a Black/Japanese SP.

Reactions: Viggagadye
She belongs to BBW shop so her body type may not be your cup of tea and I don’t know if they are non Japanese friendly but info is info, right? She claims to be half Japanese, half American.

https://ladys-collection.com/s/profile?lid=75

Yeah, I would imagine such a mix would be pretty rare in Japan as it's even hard to find here in North America. Sadly you'd probably have to wait a generation or 2 for it become more common. I totally get it though: I find a lot of "eurasian" girls look absolutely beautiful.

Yeah, I would imagine such a mix would be pretty rare in Japan as it's even hard to find here in North America. Sadly you'd probably have to wait a generation or 2 for it become more common. I totally get it though: I find a lot of "eurasian" girls look absolutely beautiful.
Wouldn’t Eurasian generally mean a mix of Caucasian and Asian? I think the correct term for a mix of African and Asian is Afro-Asian. Or you could say Blasian or Afrasian.

Wouldn’t Eurasian generally mean a mix of Caucasian and Asian? I think the correct term for a mix of African and Asian is Afro-Asian. Or you could say Blasian or Afrasian.
No you are correct, I was just saying I understand the appeal of mixed backgrounds in general.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Sudsy
I don’t know.. I heard the Nigerian tours are usually married to Japanese women and make some babies with them.

And the black army guys have also had a stable fanbase since their own base exists.