Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - ¥9,800

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Stopped by Sexy Cat on a Weekday afternoon. Tencho directed me to the cashier and I ponied up the standard fee. Waited for a few minutes and my date met me at the stairs. The place was pretty busy and there was no option for nomination so YMMV but once we got to the room it was a shower with attention to my happy stick and a bath.

Once it was in her mouth I was feeling bliss. Out of the bath and some play in the shower area then to the massage table where I was given a light massage and a rimming while she played with my stick. It felt amazing and unfortunately, I blew in the first twenty minutes. Feeling somewhat disappointed with my performance until she asked me to go again. She played and kissed it for most of the rest of the session.

My gal was about what I expected from the reviews and website. She provided good service but was not really into breast play. She did let me finger her shaved kitty.

We chatted throughout and all in all, it was an enjoyable hour.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Easy to find, just two minutes from the station. Reminded me of what a bathhouse might have been like in the 50s or 60s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sexy Cat - Kanda
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/top.html

Date of Encounter:
2018/08/15

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - ¥9,800

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Stopped by Sexy Cat on a Weekday afternoon. Tencho directed me to the cashier and I ponied up the standard fee. Waited for a few minutes and my date met me at the stairs. The place was pretty busy and there was no option for nomination so YMMV but once we got to the room it was a shower with attention to my happy stick and a bath.

Once it was in her mouth I was feeling bliss. Out of the bath and some play in the shower area then to the massage table where I was given a light massage and a rimming while she played with my stick. It felt amazing and unfortunately, I blew in the first twenty minutes. Feeling somewhat disappointed with my performance until she asked me to go again. She played and kissed it for most of the rest of the session.

My gal was about what I expected from the reviews and website. She provided good service but was not really into breast play. She did let me finger her shaved kitty.

We chatted throughout and all in all, it was an enjoyable hour.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Easy to find, just two minutes from the station. Reminded me of what a bathhouse might have been like in the 50s or 60s.

Thanks for sharing. Good to hear more about this place. Agree with @TheScientist would be helpful to put a name to your experience. Maybe you can pick her out on the profile page if her name has evaporated?

Last edited:
any chance to get in with bare bones japanese?

Totally, Sexy Cat and their sister shops have been completely foreigner friendly for years. Just remember, there is no FS available there. Let the lady lead, and don't push for anything she isn't tacitly offering.

Totally, Sexy Cat and their sister shops have been completely foreigner friendly for years. Just remember, there is no FS available there. Let the lady lead, and don't push for anything she isn't tacitly offering.

Hey Sudsy, what are the sister shops of Sexy Cat?