Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love hotel in Ueno, about 8000 yen for 2 hours

Language Notes:
Half Japanese, Half English

Details of the Encounter:
I had some free time at the end of the year as things slowed down so pinged ever trusty AM. My free time was PM in the middle of the week so options were limited. One of the options was Sana.

Most of you have probably read ‘the review’ which they reference in her profile on their website and wondered or maybe got turned off, which is why I decided to put something down on paper. Booking was smooth and they accommodated my requests. Come meeting time we met in front of the hotel and walked in. From her photos I knew it was her immediately so no awkwardness and went up.

Upstairs we took masks off and I found her quite attractive. We fumbled about to try and find the controller for the heater and then settled down on the sofa to down a beverage and do introductions. I prefer to have some sort of frame of reference so like the warmup chat, why turned out to eat up 40 min of our time. She didn’t kill time—it was all me. In fact she looked at the time and mentioned we should make a move for the shower, which was nice.

Standard shower and off to the bed where we got to know preferences. Nothing particularly shocking or insane but what you’ll find is a woman who is a good communicator and openly checks to see what you want and I think is open to pretty much anything within reason. I came pretty fast after her BJ to warm me up and she got me going to go another round.

You aren’t going to find the most proactive get-things-going from the minute you step in the elevator person like maybe Manami, who’s amazing, but you won’t find a maguro either. She’s accommodating, open, great at making you feel good and going with the flow without being too passive. She’s definitely more proactive than Miyabi (Who’s genuinely fun to be with, just too M for my taste. I’d love to go drinking with her though) All in all a very satisfying experience that I’d be happy to repeat.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She speaks American English pretty well and is a lot of fun to speak to km either language. You’ll score bonus points if you can get a laugh out of her in Japanese.

I’d totally recommend her if you generally know what you like to do and don’t expect her to lead the way most of the time. Lot of fun, great personality. Treat her well and not like some sex doll and she will reciprocate. I’d love to meet her again though may see what else is out there before repeating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sana, glad you had a good time.

Approved: 12/31/2021

Did you mean Miyabi? Not Manami? Thanks… I’m just confused… no Manami at AM

Did you mean Miyabi? Not Manami? Thanks… I’m just confused… no Manami at AM

Indeed I was referencing the independent Manami. Adding her in was just an assumption that most of the regulars here will be aware of who she’s is.

Miyabi is great, but I prefer more of a lead-the-encounter type of individual, which she isn’t based on my experience. Loads of fun and would enjoy whatever you can come up with that isn’t extreme or degrading.