Guest viewing is limited

Seafari Ai Shibuya Seafari - Eding Master!

rocker91

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Ai Shibuya Seafari - Eding Master!

Service Name:
Shibuya Seafari

Provider Name:
Ai

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/gal/gal-40.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins, 10000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Walked into Shibuya Seafari around 5 pm and tencho asked if I can speak Japanese. I said yes, and he recommended me AI. I saw towa was on the roster who has good reviews and I like a bit chubbier girls, but he kept saying to pick AI. He was fairly insistent on it, so I agreed tentatively since there's not many reviews of her on here, and one review made me think she wouldn't be too friendly.

Upon meeting her she introduces herself and she is fairly skinny girl with longish legs and big eyes. Looks pretty much like her pictures, and she is really cute girl. I take off clothes and every time I take off clothes she does a little cute Japanese grunt like "yush, yusho, hai" which i found really cute. I also gave her some omiyagi from my country and she was really appreciative. We shower and she washes armpits, penis, etc. Then we enter the room again and begin play.

I sit up and she sits right in-between my legs and she asks me if I am okay with kissing. I say yes and she says "yokatta" then we light french kiss. Once I am hard I ask if i can go down on her. She agrees but she doesn't respond much to licking down there, and does a twitching thing which means she came (probably not real orgasm). She thanks me and says my technique is good because I am gentle with my tongue. Then she asks me to lay down and begins kissing me again, then down to my nipples. She does this thing where she licks your nipples, then goes down to your stomach while moving down to your stomach. It's like she's drawing an 8 on your stomach with her saliva then moves to your other nipple. She then proceeds down to give me BBBJ and uses a lot of saliva. She is very gentle with her tongue, and just edges you the whole time. She uses her hand to jerk me off while sucking the tip and slowing going down the shaft a bit with her mouth, which feels pretty good. She also looked at me with her big eyes every now and then while giving the BJ. Every time I say I'm about to cum, she does this little moan as if to say "uh uh, not yet" and licks my shaft instead so I don't cum yet.

I was not expecting to be edged so much, and most girls at these kinds of places don't do that kind of play, so it was a bit overwhelming for me. At one point my body convulsed uncontrollably, which I think AI found surprising. Then shortly after I started to cum and I said "iku" but I think she was trying to edge me more. Then she sees I'm really about to cum and my penis gets extremely hard and gets way bigger than usual to which Ai says "sugoi" before putting me in her mouth. I launch a big load in her mouth and she goes "mmm mm mmm mm!!!" while still having my cock in her mouth. She then takes her lips off my cock while still saying stuff I can't understand in Japanese because of the load in her mouth. I think she was giving me words of encouragement because she looked really happy. She holds it in her mouth for quite a long time and eventually spits it into a tissue. She thanks me and we talk for a while in Japanese since we still had time. I told her that her technique is amazing and she thanks me, and says my technique was good too. She asks if I was hurt because of my earlier convulsing and I say no and that she was gentle. She was nice to talk to and I told her about my country and various other things. She likes talking about food I think. She is flirty during her talk and cuddled with me a bit, and also rubbed her feet against mine. I found that exciting because she has really nice feet.

Back to shower, I dress up and she gives me hug and leads me out to the curtain, and I leave Shibuya Seafari.

Overall this was a great edging experience that I never really experienced before. Ai is extremely cute and also a little young too, but not too young for my liking. I like that she lets you finish inside her mouth since most girls at this shop don't usually let me/make me do that.

I visited her a couple more times after this and the experience was largely the same every time, seems she has a routine. I don't know if she has any other tricks up her sleeve since every time she just edged me with her mouth. With subsequent visits our talks were even more fun and she is funny, giggly girl in general. I think we got along pretty well but YMMV as always.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I highly recommend Ai, especially if you speak Japanese because you can talk to her about fun things. I have a sneaking suspicion that the staff probably points everyone to her if she has no customers currently because she is the basically the main star of the shop and they want her to make good money. I mean, why wouldn't you want a cute, young, thin Japanese girl edging you with her mouth while she looks at you innocently with her big eyes for 60 bucks? The value to service level for that price is insane to be honest.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

This place is on my list to try.
Knowing your proclivities, you might actually be happy with this one - I used to go there quite regularly, and only once did I ever meet a woman that was even remotely chubby. There are a couple of ladies that are a bit older, but their service levels are quite a bit elevated compared to the younger girls.

Just realized I messed up the title of the review lmao. Meant to write "edging master" but i'm sure you guys knew that already

Reactions: Sudsy
Knowing your proclivities, you might actually be happy with this one - I used to go there quite regularly, and only once did I ever meet a woman that was even remotely chubby. There are a couple of ladies that are a bit older, but their service levels are quite a bit elevated compared to the younger girls.
I appreciate the info, Sudsy.

I will give it a try and report of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy