Appointment Length & Costs:
130 minutes 17k

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was sore from practicing martial arts, and was wondering if I could find a place that would give me some "special service". Unfortunately for me, I was in Fuchu. There really isn't anything listed in this area except for a soapland, a few massage places, and a bunch of delivery health. So I decided to go with what I know and called up the Thai massage shop,
I've been there once before but only gotten a HE. Me being me, I thought that I had to go multiple times before I can get offered any more.

If you haven't guessed it by now, Ai is the owner. I'd say the she's about in her late 30s, really cute and great personality...with a nice rack as well. Lol, pics are on the website.

Anyway, turns out she was working by herself that day. (Chance) I came to the building, which was a apartment that you had to be buzzed into. She greeted me at the door and gave me a hug. After paying and chatting for a bit I got undress and went into the shower. Afterwards, while she was drying me off, I asked her why she was working by herself that day. Turns out that she had to let a girl go after she found out that she gave a bj to a costumer when she wasn't there. She didn't seem to have a problem with the act, by she had a problem with it being done in the shop. She told me that if anything were to happen and the police got involved then she would be the one responsible and get sent to jail. With the police station being a block away, I could understand why she doesn't want to risk it. That's why she will only give HE and nothing else. After that, We went back to the room and she started the massage. (No thai pussy today folks)

The massage was amazing as usual, Ai really knows what she's doing. Afterwards on the flip, I found out how precious she really is. Not only did she have nipple covers, but she also a paper thing under her panties. I noticed it a couple of weeks before when I had went, she really doesn't want to risk going to jail...still an amazing HE though.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you just want to get a great massage and nut, then you should check it out.