Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 15000 yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
English (basic)

Details of the Encounter:
Since I stayed in Shinbashi I thought about trying Aroma Coco8. I read some reviews in TAG which I found quite positive.
I simply walked in around 8 pm and was greated by Aiko. She explained me the menu and I decided for the 15000 yen 60 min course 'with sex'. She called another girl and asked me to choose beween her and the other girl. Difficult choice, both were very attractive (forgot the name of the other girl). I took Aiko, since she welcomed me so warmly.
Went into a small room where we undressed. She was really beautiful: slim, small, firm breasts, shaven pussy. We went for the shower. Nice, she played a bit with my dick an I with her nipples. Went back to the room and started the massage part. I have not a lot of experience with massage, but I felt very well. Especially when she applied oil on my back an slipped with her nude body back and force so that I could feel her breasts. Well, then followed a rougher part, when she knocked on back, but I survived unscarred. Then she asked me to turn over and massaged my front, especially my dick. Finally she went along me and asked me to take over the action. Well, she was really cute lying next to me and I wanted to kiss her all over. I started with her cheeks, went to her nipples and down. She spread her legs preparing for DATY. Good! I did my best and asked her to flip over to 69. Continued licking her while she gave me a BBBJ. Seems that she got excited too judging from the swollen pussy. Then we changed to CG. Ok, but she could have moved more. So we went to mish. First legs up then down with my hands under her bottom. It was just great looking at her nice body and face while fucking her. I was so excited that I came in mish which rarely happens to me (prefer doggy).
She cleaned me up, we caressed each other for a while and then time was over and we went for the shower. Before we dressed I hugged her.
When I left I gave her some German sweets (Haribo) - sweet things for sweet girls - I hope she appreciated.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice experience, 100% satisified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review at Aiko at Aroma Coco8! Really glad you had a good time.
Sadly, I was informed that Aiko had left the shop and returned to her home country but she may return in the future.

Approved: 12/3/2019

Reactions: Taylorjp
Was it Aiko or Aigo? I met Aigo and she was great, may be the same.
And yes, the rotation is very quick in this shop. Girls stay often 10 days max so that the website is never really up to date.

Was it Aiko or Aigo? I met Aigo and she was great, may be the same.
And yes, the rotation is very quick in this shop. Girls stay often 10 days max so that the website is never really up to date.
It was Aiko. I met with the shop owner just shortly after this review and when I mentioned the new review we got, she told me that Aiko had just left.

Ok. Thanks you for the confirmation. So they are different girls.

They have a Line account, the owner runs it and updates it every few days, so when new girls are in and old girls are out, photos updated via that instead of the website.

Hmm i don’t think the line account is updated anymore, since her friend list is full.

Hmm i don’t think the line account is updated anymore, since her friend list is full.
they have 2-3 accounts actually, that one is full, but there is a thing you can view under their profile, like "add this account, this one is full".

Officially 2 LINE accounts but they are both restricted - but they do update pics there.
At this point they prefer WhatsApp for new contacts or just call on the phone.

Officially 2 LINE accounts but they are both restricted - but they do update pics there.
At this point they prefer WhatsApp for new contacts or just call on the phone.
Restricted eh? didn't know that, sorry. I often talk to the manager if I have any questions, they are quick to respond and if I ask if they have anyone new, i get sent tons of photos so, thought everyone did that :x

Restricted eh? didn't know that, sorry. I often talk to the manager if I have any questions, they are quick to respond and if I ask if they have anyone new, i get sent tons of photos so, thought everyone did that :x

They’ve had a multitude of problems with their LINE stuff - yes people ask for new pics, that’s common... and as I was meeting with the owner one day, a nice dick pic was sent back to her after she sent girls’ photos.

:hungover:

They’ve had a multitude of problems with their LINE stuff - yes people ask for new pics, that’s common... and as I was meeting with the owner one day, a nice dick pic was sent back to her after she sent girls’ photos.

That's so Richard

Oh dear...
Yumi, if we are talking of the same person, is very quick to answer and send info or pick on WhatsApp.

Seems like Yumi ( or whatever si her real name) has real difficulty to manage both Shinbashi and Nihonbashi shop. After several incident during some of my last visits, I had to even give up a booking recently because the girls was simply not in the shop when I arrived. The communication with the staff has become more difficult and the quality of the girls is also uneven. Yumi,admitted several time she doesn’t even know them. before she was able to recommend you the right girl. Anyway, I feel it is really better to pass at this momement and wait better time.

Seems like Yumi ( or whatever si her real name) has real difficulty to manage both Shinbashi and Nihonbashi shop. After several incident during some of my last visits, I had to even give up a booking recently because the girls was simply not in the shop when I arrived. The communication with the staff has become more difficult and the quality of the girls is also uneven. Yumi,admitted several time she doesn’t even know them. before she was able to recommend you the right girl. Anyway, I feel it is really better to pass at this momement and wait better time.
Once again, please write your own review instead of piggy backing on an old review.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.