Wall-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes 60,000円

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara - Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese mostly

Details of the Encounter:
Finally back in Japan last week and made it back up to Tokyo two days ago, a friend and myself didn’t have time to make it over to Tobita Shinichi in Osaka so we decided to hit up Yoshiwara.

I was worried about the whole gaijin thing when reading some recent data about it last week so I was semi expecting us to be turned away. (FYI I’m a happa 6’1” 215 lbs, my Japanese is pretty bad to my standards but I do get the standard jyouzu compliment often)

Took the train to Minowa station and immediately hailed a cab, simply told the driver Yoshiwara. He knew what we were up to and drove us to the outskirts and I told him to drop us off here. It was the opposite end of King’s club, where I’ve been before and was our last stop if we were rejected at all the shops on the way up, btw it was around 9:30 PM. Shops close around 12:00.

First shop tencho on the right immediately starts talking to me in Japanese, I ask him if foreigners are ok and he says it’s ok and rattles off something about 70 minutes or something and loses me. Then he ushers me next door, tencho there welcomes us with open arms. We’re big seated into a pretty small room compared to others I’ve been in. I mention it’s my friends first time and we want him to have a good time and good service, only requirement for my friend was not an older girl and a slender body. He pulls out 7 cards total (schedule that day said there were 9 girls working) immediately he singles out two girls Eri and Riko. Both aren’t bad looking, Eri has cropped dyed hair that I was feeling and stood about 165cm, which is around 5’5”. Tencho immediately follows up with them being very close to the age on the card, not older and a little pudgy like the other 4 girls.

I let my friend pick and chooses Riko and I get Eri. About 5 minutes into going over particulars with my friend I get the knock and follow a gentleman out to meet Eri at the bottom of the stairs. Exactly like the photos, slender tight body, cute face, nice breast. We go up almost three flights of stairs and I take my shoes off and enter the room. Much smaller then other soapland rooms I’ve been in, but all the same. The entire time she’s dead quiet like a mouse. We undress
Together and she places all my clothes in towels into a basket and she gets the infamous cutout chair ready for me as I wait on the bed. She asks me to sit and proceeds to wash me with some body wash. Fairly throughly. No kissing or real touching until she tugs on jr to clean him up, I get a little hard but nothing to set alarms off with. The entire time I’m thinking to myself that this may be a dud, sure this girl is cute and exactly as advertised but where’s the service...she asks me to get into the hot hub but realizes the water is scalding hot and has me wait for her to cool it down before I step in. Again, rookie mistake.

Finally after cleaning herself she asks me do I want bed play or mat play first, I respond with a I don’t mind either. What’s your favorite? And she said she prefers mat play, so I said ok!

She gets the mat ready and has me lay down face down and proceeds to slide up on down on one side of my body while licking from my ass to my neck, I completely get why an unshaven bush is better in this scenario the friction of knowing what’s grinding on you is a total turn on. She does this to both sides of me, once down has me flip and starts with some nipple licking. I’m getting pretty turned on at this point and she can tell, I ask her if she likes kissing and she nods and from this point eveything chnages. Her look was totally deceiving and she gave off this Tsudere vibe but once we started making out, fuck it was good. She was really timid with the pecks into I started making out with her like a lover then she got really into it. Grinding up and down on jr. With the Nuru gel all over, almost thought she was going to slip it in without a cover ! That would have been disasterous, her Sumata was so good though once we broke the kissing seal. I figured with me being as hard as I was she would slip a cover on and start riding me, but there’s more ! She actually slid all the down and titty fucked me for a little bit before teasing the tamas with her tongue then proceeding to give me a bbbj, which was pretty damn good! Lots of tongue action while my whole member was in her mouth, she even took about half of it a few times too. Some eye contact during receiving head is super key and makes it extra hot, she came up lick my nipples somemore but I pulled her in for somemore DFK and nipple licking. Got her nipples hard enough to cut glass, she was super sensitive ! Made it extra fun to tease ;)

Once we got all that out of the way she slid away and slipped a cover on and mounted me and rode me until I finished, both of us laying there cuddling and twitching once I shot my load.

Going to finish the rest tomorrow, it’s 1:00AM Tokyo time ! また明日!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you added a zero too many in the price. Nice review though.